Customize

Tampa Tribune, FL on Clearwater Raid

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonamour, Feb 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonamour Member

Tampa Tribune, FL on Clearwater Raid

10 minutes ago
    Lulz ensuing! :p
  2. Harbinger Member

They're running out of mud to sling. Or perhaps they never had much in the first place.
  3. lawls Member

Wow, Communist Manifesto and Mein Kampf. Real creative.
  4. anonymouspie Member

Especially since Fascists and Communists hate each other.
  5. sorticidal Member

I see one $cieno commented aready.
  6. perhaps they can poop in their hands and throw that.
    it works for the apes
  7. Unaware Member

A sciplant posted saying we mailed those envelopes to Scientology. Someone post on there and correct him...
  8. AnonCynic Member

Bump...

After the breaking news about a big fire in Lakeland, the Anonymous Protest was the top news story on Channel 8 here on the 6 o'clock news. Just had a live report with a reporter on the corner of Ft. Harrison and Cleveland Street.

They had a recorded interview with Pat Hearny, too, the old windbag; she continued to whine about our suppressive and "anti-American" tactics. lulz.

(Unfortunately, the WFLA Channel 8 website is part of the TBO website, which is part of the Tampa Tribune...as such, I don't know if we'll have a link to the broadcast or not.)
  9. I saw that segment and have heard Pat Hearny's diatribe before as well.
    When asked why there were so many p.i. photographers recording the protestors, the old goat jumped down the reporters throat in the usual attack the attacker mentality and said "we've got to protect our parishiners!"

But the best was the last thing the reporter said before closing the segment was something like the protesters chose today because it was Lisa McPherson's birthday. But when we asked the church's spokesperson about her death, we were told that was old news." :shock:

Hopefully that report will pop up on Youtube. And I expect Fox will air it's local segment at 11pm, since the pro bowl preempted their 6pm news.

Edit: Tampa Bay's Local Fox 13's leading story will be the protest, to air at 10pm EST.
  10. AnonSoul Member

Sounds like a wicked old harpy...it's good to see that at least some of the media is paying attention and asking questions of the established members (and getting them to commit suicide by foot in mouth).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.