Customize

Targeted hacks against regime sites

Discussion in 'Resources' started by valandor, Jul 8, 2009.

1. valandor Member

There are a number of websites that support the current Iranian regime. Some of them, like گرداب | Gerdab.ir actively show faces of protesters so that they might be identified. While there have been calls for DDOS attacks against these sites, I'm interested in more precise attacks that take advantage of exploits and vulnerabilities if possible. DDOS attacks are liable to also deny Internet access to all Iranians, including those protesters trying to get information out.

To that end, I am hoping we can get a small dedicated group to look at the possibility of more precise attacks, precision strikes as opposed to carpet bombing if you will. I've setup a blog and an accompanying Google group from which to analyze and discuss any possibilities. I'm a private citizen who just wants to do more and this effort and it's direction is open to any and all who may see it fit, feel free to contact me if you're interested and think you can contribute to the effort.

Wouldn't it be great to rewrite the PressTV stories and not just bring down the site?
  2. sashapapercut Member

Personally, I think that's a killer idea.
  3. Ray Murphy Member

Because you have only just arrived on this forum you might have trouble attracting people to a google group. No one knows who you are.
  4. valandor Member

That's true Ray. I have been a member for some time but I decided to change to my handle to be safer. I have been reading the posts here too for almost as long (from the time I first saw the link to this site from Pirate Bay).

I chose the Google groups because if we're to be serious about it I didn't think it would be too smart to have it all public - hence the blogspot/Google group combo.

As for how to proceed, I am open to ideas - I just got this idea myself and I am fairly new to activism, much less hacktivism. If enough people think it's a worthwhile effort, and if we can attract the right people then I'm willing to devote most of my free time to this effort.

Trust me, I am no supporter of the current regime - but better yet if you think it's worthy enough then PM me and I'll tell you exactly who I am and provide references. A solid dose of paranoia here is probably healthy but we also have to start somewhere.
  5. Ray Murphy Member

Ok, I've since seen your blog and have no doubt at all that you are genuine.
    Just one other thing. It might pay for visitors to the Google group to not use their private email addresses.

Attached Files:

6. valandor Member

Duly noted and I shall mention that on the blog now too - since I did the same thing myself. Thanks.
  7. valandor Member

A more longwinded version...

I've posted a more detailed (longwinded) version of my thoughts and concerns here: Greenbyt3s

Any comments/clarifications are welcome.
  8. valandor Member

good simple suggestion from Eliot

SPAM the contact form http://gerdab.ir/fa/pages/contact.php. they cant read their mail they can't ID, right? I sent a
    slew of mails w/names like persia@allah.ir,but mass spam's needed.
    Unless they are using Google to serve their email, their email servers
    can't keep up with a few thousend or 10k emails an hour. Even if it
    doesn't choke the mail, it make reading very difficult.
    Also these 'spams' should be in Farsi, Google translate will do.
  9. info@gerdab.ir

admin@gerdab.ir

Sign them up for the nastiest, grossest, most foul kinds of things that lurk at the dark corners of the internet that make you even kind of want to puke... You know, MLM scams. Also, sign them up for bestiality/scat/house-plant-rape and other mild stuff while you're at it.
  10. aliradash Member

یه برنامه ی جدید برای ریبوت خودکار سایت بولتن

یه برنامه ی جدید برای ریبوت خودکار سایت بولتن
    ( کار میکنه )
    لطفا از لینک زیر این برنامه رو دانلود کنید. بعد از دانلود روی تولبار اینرنت اکسپلورر راست کنید و refreshreband class را انتخاب کنید سپس به سایت بولتن بروید روی No Refresh کلیک کنید و Every 10 Seconds را انتخاب نمایید.

We have to take down this website right now
    download the refreshreband class program from the link bellow. this program keeps refreshing the website untill it is no longer available.
    We all have to do this right now
    AutoRefresher for IE - Free software downloads and reviews - CNET Download.com
    the website is:
    BultanNews.ir | سایت خبری تحلیلی بولتن نیوز

Reason: Posting the pictures of brave iranians
  11. aliradash Member

اکنون نوبت سایت بولتن است

سایت گرداب هک شد
    http://www.bultannews.com/
    برنامه ی زیر را دانلود کنید.بعد از دانلود و نصب برنامه اینترنت اکسپلورر را باز کنید.روی تولبار بالا راست کلیک کنید و (اوری تن سکندز) را انتخاب کنید و بگزارید آن سایت اینقدر ریفرش شود تا از کار بافتد. پیروزی با ماست ما هستیم

لینک دانلود برنامه:
  12. may I suggest that a google group is not the place to discuss what you find - I am sure that the Iranian gov would find out the technical details of any plan that were out in the open, and then mitigate against specific vulnerabilities that you discuss before a coordinated attack could be launched.
  13. اکنون نوبت سایت بولتن است

آنتی دیکتاتور

سایت گرداب هک شد
    BultanNews.ir | سایت خبری تحلیلی بولتن نیوز
    برنامه ی زیر را دانلود کنید.بعد از دانلود و نصب برنامه اینترنت اکسپلورر را باز کنید.روی تولبار بالا راست کلیک کنید و (اوری تن سکندز) را انتخاب کنید و بگزارید آن سایت اینقدر ریفرش شود تا از کار بافتد. پیروزی با ماست ما هستیم

لینک دانلود برنامه: