Customize

TC on board for "Mission:Impossible 4"

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by Smurf, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Smurf Member

TC on board for "Mission:Impossible 4"

I suspect this is what this thread is about, but I don't understand German.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/222-deutsch/tom-cruise-mit-4-reich-er-47334/

'Mission Impossible 4' recruits scribes

Paramount Pictures and producers Tom Cruise and J.J. Abrams have officially lit the fuse on "Mission: Impossible IV," setting Josh Applebaum and Andre Nemec to write the screenplay.

While those scribes aren’t big feature names yet, they join a roster of writers who transitioned from Abrams TV series creations to pen the features he directs and produces through his Bad Robot banner.

Applebaum and Nemec spent four seasons with Abrams as co-exec producers of "Alias," and they will script "M:I 4" based on a story Abrams wrote with them.

While the only other commitments so far are for Cruise and Abrams to produce the film together, sources said that Cruise’s character, Ethan Hunt, will certainly be involved in an onscreen capacity. Pic is aimed for a 2011 release.

'Mission Impossible 4' recruits scribes - Entertainment News, Film News, Media - Variety

J.J. Abrams Picks Newcomers To Write Mission: Impossible 4
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: TC on board for "Mission:Impossible 4"

"Still, there are promises that Cruise's character, Ethan Hunt, will pop up onscreen at least once-- though who knows, he might be wearing a realistic Philip Seymour Hoffman
    mask that hides his identity entirely."

or maybe a guy fawkes mask? lol, it was the first thing I thought of when I saw that. I hope David Miscaviage sees that too lmao
  3. Anonymous Member

"Either you are ON board, or you are NOT on board." ...
  4. auchraw Member

Old news is old. Posted already on 14 June. What has happened since then?
  5. gizmogirl Member

It may be old news but it proves Tink is having to crawl to be anywhere near an actual movie set. Remember after the fuss about his behaviour on set and on the PR tour for M3, the head of Paramount told him that he couldn't be the lead on anymore MI movies, but as it was written into Tink's contract Tink could co-produce the next MI movie.

And Tink got all sniffy and went off and bought United Artists studio so he COULD be a star in a movie. We all know how that worked out.

So...........now Tink is going to co-produce and maybe, maybe, maybe have 3 minutes on the screen? I bet he had to crawl, beg, and put up money, for Paramount to let him anywhere near the movie lot.

It all makes my little stony heart very happy.
  6. Anonymous Member

Resurrecting his career is Mission: Impossible.

*rimshot*

Anyone up for raiding his premier?
  7. auchraw Member

Funny. And so true. And let us consider the other Scilon poster boys and girls . . .No wonder Woll Smooth is keeping quiet about his religious beliefs.
  8. A.Non Hubbard Member

lol, good for you Tommy. I'm sure it'll be a hit! haha
  9. Re: TC on board for "Mission:Impossible 4"

What I dont get if this pile of shit is supposed to be so great and help everyone why arent they shouting it from the rooftops that they belong to the cult!!! Makes no sence to me if anyone were to ask what I belive I tell them I am not ashamed!!
  10. RightOn Member

#3 flopped, why go for #4?
    It is going to be Mission Impossible to get the people into the threatres
  11. Mutante Member

FRESH MATERIAL FOR PARODY

APPROVAL GRANTED