Customize

Thank you anonymous for doing this!

Discussion in 'Protest Advice' started by Unregistered, Feb 14, 2011.

1. I love you guys thank you SOOO MUCH for doing this. I know this was for last year's protests but we WILL reinvigorate them, we WILL fight for our rights and we WILL win them. I'm going to march right now.

we just want freedom.. the RIGHT TO CHOOSE OUR LEADERS, and the right to choose our actions and our own destiny.

If Egypt and Tunisia.. Why not us? Why are WE living like dogs - under the boot of old evil men?

What gives ANY man the right over another's life? What gives one group of men to oppress, repress, torture, kill, and stifle a entire generation??!!!

We must *ALL* stand up - men, women, young, old. refuse to work - walk in the streets - get together and refuse to live every single day validating this evil killing us!!!!
  2. Kruge Moderator

I am of course happy for the Tunesians and the Egyptians and I hope that they now, as people in turmoiled times, can keep cool heads and make the right choices. Choices that lead to actual improvements in the long run.

I wish them the best of luck now!

And I never had the feeling, that the Iranians had given up, these things can happen quick or they take time. I like to think that the Iranians standing up against their regime was one of the factors that influenced the recent events in Egypt and Tunesia, by far not the only one (things never are that simple) but one of them.

And now it seems that Egypt and Tunesia gave the Iranians who are for changes in their country new momentum, at least it looks a bit like that to me.

Interesting times - you expect nothing and all of a sudden there's history going on all over the place...