Customize

thank you, thank you and thank you

Discussion in 'Iran' started by roozbehk, Jun 16, 2009.

1. roozbehk Member

many thanks from iranian people for your support.
    many thanks from each iranian for this action.
    i dont know what to say. im crying right now.
    we are the people that ruled by dictator regime.
    we want freedom.
    mahmood ahmadinejad is not our president.

2 days ago at leased 7 of my people killed. 7 human that want only freedom. 7 beautiful lifes end. 7 men . 7 free souls.
    and there will be more.
    we never stop.
    we never stop until get to the freedom.

tanx again. tanx tanx tanx

sorry for my bad english.
  2. Sol Mann Member

Many people all around the world stand with you. Please be safe.

Also, your english is WAY better than my Farsi. :D
  3. I Ran Hubbard Member

glad you found us. Now check out the TRANSLATION forum for the help with Farsi.
  4. we love you too. despite our many differences some things are just too important to be ignored.
  5. Proud

I am proud and amazed at your courage. I will pray for you.

6. Your English is good, no worries.

I'm so happy to see the Iranian people stand up to what they believe in. So sad that people are getting hert though.

But no battle was ever won with no bloddhsed :(

Wish there was more we could do to help...
  7. Hang in there, we're here to help.
  8. roozbehk Member

sorry. my english is not good enough for translate articles. but i know someone that could do this. i will inform him.
  9. I Ran Hubbard Member

Nothing in there so far involved serious translation. We are not media that needs correct. Your english is good enough. We need quick responses to "what does this mean, or say". Doesn't have to be perfect, just an idea.
  10. PresidentShaw Member

11. roozbehk Member

ok. i will do what i can do. but i cant start tonight. its 4 am in iran.
    and i have a job to go.:D
    see you tomorow.

and tanx again
  12. Solidarity from the U.S.! Please stay safe and we are all rooting for you to get justice in these difficult circumstances. The people cannot be treated like this! That recount is a sham. I heard boxes were burned with green votes and others, so they are just counting bad data! I hope the youth of Iran can make things right. I can't even imagine how hard it is for you right now, but in our country, our hearts are breaking for you just watching this happen. Please keep fighting the good fight and tell everyone you know that the U.S. is on their side!
  13. Stay safe! The world does care!
  14. Do not be discouraged

men and women of Iran! We are amazed at what you have done already! Be strong and stay safe. We pray for you. Peace!
  15. marg bar khamenei!
  16. heritage Mozambique

Many millions of people, in the U.S., Europe, and all around the world, are amazed at your courage. You inspire us. Know that we are with you 100%!
  17. roozbehk Member

doost aziz. dar in topic lotfan englisi type konid.
    bakhsh farsi dar site hast.mitoonid oonja mataleb farsi ro ersal konid.
  18. Faryad Member

I can always help with the translation if you can not say what u want to say in English.
  19. <3 Sara Member

Roozbehk jaan...kheli khoshalam ke inja post kardi...khoda rahmateshoon koneh...
    (I'm very happy that you have posted here...may they rest in peace.)

You're english is very good...please keep posting...

Khoda Negardar...Be safe.x
  20. the_cloak Member

We aren't worried about your English. We are more worried for your safety! But you put it on the line for your people and your children (born or unborn). You are fighting the same fight that my ancestors did in both the US in 1776 and before that over in Ireland and I have to say I'm proud of you and I admire your endless courage. I wish I could do more to help, but I'll give my support in any way I can.
  21. Iranians have my sympathies. You must not stop now and you must show the people that voted for Ahmadinijad that you want the best for them and you will help them to keep their traditional Islamic life if they wish, only this way they will join you. This can be achieved through a large Islamic prayer for the dead tomorrow at the demonstration, it might also help to soften the cops.

Keep the protests peaceful otherwise you will have plenty more casualties. You can not defeat the military by force, but you can convince them to become ineffective by being peaceful and not threatening their lives physically or verbally.

Good luck, godspeed.
  22. This week, we are all Iranians, and we are all with you. Your courage and strength has inspired us, and we wish every one of you the best of luck. May you and yours be safe, and may your goals all be met. The world is behind you.
  23. We love you.

Guys, I wish I was there with all of you. I WISH I could have bled with the rest of you. WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH. WE WILL NOT FORGET YOU AND WILL NOT LET THESE GOVERNMENTS FORGET YOU.
  24. Definitely by all means stay peaceful, don't give the Basij or police and more reason to use force than they already 'have'.
  25. ^^^ This.

Stay safe. We are saddened to hear about your people's troubles and the strife, and hope that all works out for the best.

We're thinking about you all, and watching these events closely and with great concern, and will do what we can.
  26. rosha Member

thank you every body.we got your love messages.they will improve our faith.we're really under pressure in Iran but we stand and fight.
    be sure we'll never give up.we'll take back our right to show world we're fans of freedom and peace.we love every people and countries in all over the world.
    victory is very close.don't forget to pray for your friends in Iran.
    thanks again and love you so much.
  27. Thought id leave a message of support from the UK to all the brave protestors in Iran protesting against the criminal tyrant Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. My thoughts are with all of you in this difficult fight to win the true freedom you all deserve. Your spirit of bravery reminds me of the bravery of my ancestors in 1940 standing up to Nazi tyranny, except this tyranny is in your own country. I, and im sure a large part of the free world wish you all success in your endevour.
  28. i'm iranian
    and tanx from you for your comment
    we never stop until get to the freedom
    tanx
  29. Peace and blessings.
  30. I Ran Hubbard Member

Tell us what you need. We are very fast and flexible.
  31. Thanks

thanks. I'm so glad to see we're not alone.

world must know what happend here. there is a network blackout. no anti-govement media. even forigen journalist can't do their work. for 6 days there is no SMS.

only internet and Anti-filter site can help us to communicate.
  32. Nihad Subasic Member

You're safe here, trust in the internet, and trust in yourself and your voice.
  33. Keep going, you must win this. I want to share something too. I live in the US, near the city of Cincinnati. North of the city there is a giant statue of jesus next to a huge christian church. Just a few miles south of that along interstate 75 is an equally huge (and beautiful I might add) Mosque topped with the crescent moons of islam. Despite their proximity they never fight and people are free to go into either place to worship and learn from each other. People here are such a rich mixture of backgrounds and ideas and anyone can speak up against anything the government does without any fear. This is the kind of peace and freedom that will come from your battles and your blood and sacrifice. Don't give up. We are behind you 100%, all of humanity is.
  34. restated amerinds

don't give up guys!!! Green Revolution!!
  35. cheerful NIGHTS

By the end of today it's likely dozens if not hundreds have been killed. :(
  36. "We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

Go for it Iran..we have your back!
  37. paladine Member

My deepest sympathies...too, too tragic. The courage Iranians have shown...stunning. The World is with you...and watching.

38. Like Obama said, the protesters 'have been an
    inspiration across the world'. It is their duty to stand up and fight for themselves and finally they are taking control of their rights. There voices will be heard. Now is the time. The time for change and freedom.
    Your are not forgotton, the whole world is watching you the people of Iran.
    You have the support of many around the world.
    All I can say is keep doing what you are doing, keep making your voices heard, keep twittering and making contact with the outside world.The passion and courage the world has seen of the iranian people is unbelievable. Remain defiant. This has made headline news in London United Kingdom. There has been talks of a Revolution in Iran.
    We know Internet access and cell phone access has been blocked off to prevent the people of Iran from accessessing information about what's happening in their country from the outisde world as well preventing foriegn media reporting inside Iran.

Keep fighting for what you feel is best. Freedom to the people of Iran.
    Down with the dictators. Down with the dictator Ahmadinejad and the corrupt governmant. Long live democracy. Salute to freedom.

Goodluck to you all, stay safe and god bless.

Support from the United Kingdom.

Remember, "the whole world is watching."
  39. to my /b/rothas in Iran...

You're feeling the same anger we americans felt, when George W Bush stole the election in '04.

However, unlike we lazy americans, you aren't sitting down, and taking it. You're making your voices heard in the streets, and raising hell.

Our own #1 troller against slavery in this country once said:

If you hear the dogs, keep going.

If you see the torches in the woods, keep going.

If they're shouting after you, keep going.

Don't ever stop. Keep going.

If you want a taste of freedom, keep going.

I wish I was there, to help you.