Customize

That's it. Ollie has gone too far; Time for Salvo Two.

Discussion in 'Youtube and Vimeo Problems' started by Anonynamefag, Oct 8, 2008.

1. smokescreen78 Member

Re: That's it. Ollie has gone too far; Time for Salvo Two.

Can we have a third Grayhat option?

We all know that scilons tend to be very paranoid. How about if we frak with his website subtly? Sort of a internet gaslighting. Don't remove anything or look in subscriber files. Just move some stuff around.

In the meantime go ahead with the Whitehat option so that when he threatens us with hacking, we can point to our Whitehat option and state, "No, we are doing this legally."
    I dunno.
  2. Anonynamefag Member

Could be borderline illegal.
  3. smokescreen78 Member

As long as we skirt the line. We have so far had a generally good rapport with authorities. We may have some leeway here.

Mebbe I'll just STFU. :)
  4. 0815 Member

I looked at the dox and all I found were some traffic tickets and one dismissed charge. Nothing stuck on this pile of shit. All you can get at the court are basic information (online).
  5. 0815 Member

Sorry but as soon you move one file you OP turns black and criminal. All this bastard needs is an excuse to fuck us publicly for criminal actions. Stay on target but legal.
  6. 0815 Member

Smurf: What I do, when I do it or if I even change my mind is not your fucking OSA business. Stay away from me and rat on somebody else.

YOU ARE SCUM FOR DOXING ANONS!
  7. Gold Raider Member

Wow 0815, you wake up only after 5 hours? On a Sunday?
  8. 0815 Member

We tried it and apparently found outdated dox. Somebody on 888 mentioned that at the address we have is noa wetback central and a bunch of beaners moved into the house.
    Again, before you can start legal actions, you need dox on him and evidence that will stand up in court. Your hurt feelings will not count.
  9. Anonynamefag Member

If we can find a goldmine of dox on Moxon, surely we can find some on Ollie.
    Has anyone tried a reverse-lookup on his email address, and cross-reference the IP to his geographic location?
  10. Re: That's it. Ollie has gone too far; Time for Salvo Two.

How do we obtain his Ip adress?
  11. Anonynamefag Member

12. Re: That's it. Ollie has gone too far; Time for Salvo Two.

Does anyone here have a whois account?
  13. 0815 Member

That seems like a bust. I have been able to take his email from his website and according to emailfinder he is located in Wayne, PA. The other email I have been able to locate points to Scottsdale, AZ. But from what we know he must be SoCal or used to be SoCal. Do we even have proof that he still is in Tustin?
  14. The Shadow Member

Ollie maintains that the addresses we have for him are out of date. But since he is still giving these addresses in his DMCA takedown notices, then either hey is lying to us, or he is filing the DCMAs with false information, which is surely a crime. This is an angle that needs pursuing.

BTW, in an email to myself from Ollie, he claims that the criminal recorde etc we dug up on him is NOT his, he claims that he was a victim of identity fraud, and that he can prove this as he was given a new social security number.

Tustin Anons need to get off their asses and do some proper fucking surveillance. Canvass the whole fucking city, keep a permanent watch on the adresses we have for have for him, etc etc.
  15. 0815 Member

We have two addresses on this guy. One outdated residential address and one mailbox service, the address you received in your notice. He still uses the last address apparently and there is still no crime because its an address JewTube could use for mailing.

Could be possible because ID-Theft is pretty big in the US and you can buy now insurance for the event you become a victim. We could check with Social Security if they would even issue new numbers in case of ID-Theft.

Good luck on that and make sure you get away clean. But you're right, Tustin Anons have done shit to stop him and he still pisses on our playground. WTF, Shadow I hope you can make it soon into the US.
  16. The Shadow Member

User got a one day ban for not keeping his head cool and spreeing footbullets.
  17. Anonynamefag Member

18. The Shadow Member

BTW, we need to look into YouTube user 'MemeAnon' as a possible Ollie sock. One of my contacts claims he is displaying the same writing style, poor spelling etc.
  19. 0815 Member

Shadow, I know you try to make a name for yourself but you're not thinking again and if you continue to piss him off, we all might feel the results. If he starts to take down our content from video sites, we lost time and energy. I know you would love to take care off him in your special kind of way but that makes you only suspicious. Please stop fucking around and think before you make any move. We all have been hurt and any video that has been removed is painful but in order to win this battle, we need to have our next move coordinated.

We don't know what he is planning and our goal is to remove him for good from the Internets. Don't blow it by providing him cause!
  20. 043 Member

THE SHADOW IS A ROCKSTAR EGOFAG FAIL NIGGER THAT NEEDS TO BE B& NAO
  21. 0815 Member

^^^THIS

Shadow, you have pushed him and I'm still surprised that your account on JewTube is still available. Think twice before you make a move (in your case 4 times PLEASE!)
  22. The Shadow Member

The Shadow thinks everything through
    Which is why I have held off on re-editing the videos and uploading another wave to JewChoob. But I still think the blog is a good idea.

And I'm not trying to make a name for myself...it's just happening anyway ;p
  23. FraggedMind Member

The Shadow is awesome. He pisses Scifag off with a Nerd Rage power level that's ovar 9000!
  24. 043 Member

facepalm.jpg
  25. Anonynamefag Member

MODS = GODS
    MODS = GODS
    MODS = GODS
    MODS DELIVER
  26. Re: That's it. Ollie has gone too far; Time for Salvo Two.

Spare me, microdots are so 50's. Humpty Dumpty is full of shit.
  27. 0815 Member

Great and while he is sooooooo awesome, we loose videos on JewTube as result. It is ridiculous how much attention we provide to this ass-wipe Ollie.

Please may I remind people to keep track on the lost video links and post them here http://forums.whyweprotest.net/186-youtube-situation-room-2008-edition/post-your-removed-jewtube-links-29948/
  28. 043 Member

[strike]It's a start.[/strike]

[strike]Thank you mods.[/strike]

ALSO:

JewTube JewToob JooTewarb isn't funny at all.
  29. The Shadow Member

LOL that's some one day ban I got thar!
    Seriously though, what's so wrong with the blog? A proper explantation would be nice, rather than FAIL sarcastic comments
  30. 0815 Member

But all this [SELF CENSORED] needs to make his case. Still he got away with it and we should really plan to take revenge.
  31. The Shadow Member

Regardless of any microdot, he hosted the photo on a social networking site, thus technically making it public domain. And as Qanon pointed out, since it was hosted on a German server, DMCA does not apply; our use of the photo is classed as satire/parody which is protected under German law (the 'Berne Convention')

Bottom line: he had my video removed SPECIFICALLY on the unauthorised use of his photo being the only infringement of his copyright. That was the only thing he complained about, I have seen the takedown notice. The fact he continued to have the videos removed AFTER I had removed his photo proves that he is just butthurt about there being videos about him. End of.
  32. 0815 Member

Could you please start to think?

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUTUBE IS LOCATED? In the US, hence DMCA will be followed.

DO YOU HAVE PROOF OF YOUR CLAIM (SCREENSHOTS)? Does not matter because if he is really German, it still be covered under German privacy laws.

You should have noticed by now that not everything on the Internets is public domain and that you have to make it into court to fight for it. Unless you're willing to go to court and fight for your right SHUT UP AND THINK FIRST! We have been over this issue several times and we need to find a better way.
  33. 043 Member

You're going to get name fagged & fair gamed if you keep it up.

SRSLY DOUCHEBAG.

Go pull your newfag reckless shenanigans and rockstar egofag routine somewhere else.

We don't want to be caught in the cross-fire of your stupid bullshit.
  34. FraggedMind Member

Hey I got a better Idea...EVERYONE GET BACK ON TARGET: SCIENTOLOGY NOT THE LAME SCIFAG! He can deal with him later
  35. 0815 Member

^^^THIS

I would not be surprised if Ollie is finally loosing it and we have to suffer. Thanks Shadow!
  36. The Shadow Member

No I understand what you mean. But as Q pointed out, Ollie's claim was that the photo was 'stolen'. If by that he means us taking it from the German site on the German server, that means the original 'crime' (if you can call it a crime) occured in Germany, and is therefore covered by German law. We never distributed the original photo, we modified it. That, plus the fact that Ollie targeted videos that did not feature his photo, blows his copyright infringemet claims out of the water. I'll repost Q's exact argument when I find it.

And before you all go blaming me for Ollie losing it, bear in mind that he was having the videos pulled down long before I even made mine.

i might also remind you I have been doing all the correct stuff like emailing YouTube and the EFF
  37. 043 Member

FUCK YES.

SUE DELIVERS!
  38. 043 Member

OWNED
  39. 0815 Member

^^^THIS
  40. Re: That's it. Ollie has gone too far; Time for Salvo Two.

^^THIS

is there a way we can prove that he taken down the videos not using his picture? we need this to hit him hard in court.