Customize

That's it. Ollie has gone too far; Time for Salvo Two.

Discussion in 'Youtube and Vimeo Problems' started by Anonynamefag, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Anonynamefag Member

Re: That's it. Ollie has gone too far; Time for Salvo Two.

I remember he started taking them down once Shadow accused him of having CP... but I don't have dox.
  2. 0815 Member

People please read the other threads we have on this guy:

You need to file a counter-DMCA claim first before you can see him in court. There is nothing you can do without the dox. He has switched from DMCA to TOS reports and is now removing videos. He is also the first guy that I have seen to remove content from Vimeo. WE GOT NOTHING AND THE NAO ATTITUDE WILL NOT SOLVE THIS ISSUE. HE NEEDS HIS LESSON AND I KNOW HE WILL RECEIVE IT SOON BUT WE HAVE TO BE SMART!
  3. Stutroup Member

wut?

scoffle7.png
  4. Anonynamefag Member

How goes the doxdigging?
  5. 0815 Member

Seems to fail because he is still around. We doxed the shit out of him and all it has done is to motivate him further. I think doxdigging will fail (but still sweet).
  6. Anonynamefag Member

This guy HAS to have a weak spot somewhere.
    ... Other than his bandwidth.
  7. 0815 Member

And if he writes off the attacks as business expense than he has none. SADLY :mad:
  8. 043 Member

ITT: flailing Anons talk a big game
  9. 0815 Member

We need to find his hidden secrets like his real address and take some actions. This guy is fucking around on our playground and it makes me sick.
  10. T.W.C_Anon Member

Been lurking and reading this, how about instead of the mice trying to bell the cat, the mice don't go where the cat can get at them. Make new videos that are legit and fair use, find another pic of this guy that is public/fair use and that he can't bawww about and put up those. If he continues to have them taken down (or any others that are "legal") then open an abuse complaint with youtube (or whoever is the host). Sounds to me the only reason this guy is winning is because anon is letting him game the system.

I dunno but it seems to me you guys are going about this the wrong way, there is always a way to deal with internet trolls, which this guy clearly is.

Maybe how about getting Graham to challenge one of the bogus dmca take downs and use that to discover who is behind them? It doesn't matter if they have been rescinded or that they were placed with a bogus organization, who ever is behind them will still have to come forward to answer the challenge won't they?
    Probably a waste of time though but just a thought.

I think my first idea is best, keep the content legit and then you guys will have legs to stand on if said content is abused. - be creative ^shrug^

Or just put the questionable content on servers outside the usa and link to them from wherever U want so they can't be touched ^another shrug^

There is solutions to this problem just maybe not with the grandeur results you desire...:cool:

edit: I think it would be wise to keep the black hat/black ops discussions out of a pub forum for your own good sakes please :D. IRC and a locked channel perhaps if your gonna do that. Talk about stuff like that here and something happens (irregardless of who) then the host of these boards gets a summons... no one needs that.
  11. 0815 Member

^^^THIS
  12. iaxiloll Member

iaxiloll Ru Tube Account.

TEST CLIP

RuTube ::LCN Quebec : Jean Paul dubreuil Interview (with subtitles)

I am willing to post Oschaper clips for the lulz. Special thanks t Google Translate.
  13. Anonynamefag Member

^ Works for me.
  14. AnonOrange_ Member

Sorry, I'm pimping Tustin again:

Come down to Tustin before the Pasadena raid for a chance to meet your friend Oshapper. That's his base.

Oct 18th 11:00 AM Corner of Red Hill and Irvine blvd in Tustin, CA. We'll leave at around 2:30 to go to Pasadena for the 3:00 PM raid.

We have seen brand new Bentleys, a brand new Lamborghini (unplated), new Jags XF, hot Lexuses and a ton of shitty cars that won't start.

I'm not saying you'll see Ollie, but it's worth enturbulating for the chance.

Post in the raid thread if you're coming. Thanks.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/203-usa-west-coast/tustin-home-braves-snappy-dressers-29298/
  15. Anonynamefag Member

Damn, I wish I could... but I'm not even in the same TimeZone as Tustin.
    Sorry, AO.
  16. 043 Member

He's long since moved from Tustin, FYI.
  17. AnonOrange_ Member

Who's got all the hot cars ? That alone is worth checking out.

In this type of economy, to own that type of machinery, you are either a perfect businessman making perfect decisions or you're a crook.

Come to Tustin to either admire this person or raid him/her out of town.

We also need the plates on the Lambo. It should be plated now. They can only drive around with the vanity dealer paper plates for 30 days. (maybe less now)
  18. 043 Member

I truly enjoy your "READY FIRE AIM" way of doing things, and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
  19. 0815 Member

Orange County is pure money and even if the ORG looks like shit, their members must have the green. Why don't you take all VIN numbers of the cars and we try find out if Ollie is around.
  20. QAnon Member

^^^ Ollie told me that he's driven past the Tustin Org during raids and seen AnonOrange, among others. Our people didn't recognize him.
  21. iaxiloll Member

You actually talked about raids? Is he a dedicated Scilon? And what was he doing there.
  22. 0815 Member

QAnon: Please what else has he told you?
  23. Anonynamefag Member

So, he DOES live near Tustin.
    That's good to know. :]
  24. T.W.C_Anon Member

It seems you have a good repor with this guy, could you perhaps ask him to stop taking down our clieeps pleeze :D because that isn't a nice thing to do.:confused:
  25. 0815 Member

Why should we compromise? Take him down nao!
  26. AnonOrange_ Member

Man ! I wish I knew when he drove by ! I certainly would have waved back. We even had some pizza leftovers for him. No other scilons wanted them.

I bet this guy likes to keep an eye on us. We had HUGE mega signs with his name on them. That's probably what he wanted to see:
    StrikeGold007Large.jpg

Please, come by Tustin on the 18th. I was just a few feet away from Ollie !

XenuChaser, please come again with your great signs !
  27. 043 Member

To which your reply should have been:

PICS or STFU
  28. 0815 Member

So any specials planed for Ollie in case he shows up?
  29. Anonynamefag Member

Water balloons? 8D
  30. 0815 Member

That would be a HIT :D
  31. Anonynamefag Member

You know, guys, I think Ollie needs a break. In fact, let's give him a present.
    Let's give him one of these for use in his next gay bow-chicka-wow-wow video.

[IMG]

No, seriously. Someone should order one and give it to him if we see him this Saturday. Religious technology ftw.
  32. AnonOrange_ Member

I do have six 17" balloons I didn't get to use at the last raid. It'd be fund to print his face and then blow it up like the fat jerk he is.
  33. 0815 Member

Ollie is like the white wale we all hunt and never seem to hit directly. Can you guys please to a fact check on Saturday if the address on 12577 Wedgwood Circle is still his so we can use it or take it off the records.
  34. LRonAnon Member

You stink like bad bait.
  35. 0815 Member

WTF? Why are you flaming? I looked at the map and the org is just around the corner and it would kill nobody if they could drive by one of the days and bring us better dox. If he's still at the address we know that our dox are correct.
    I want this guy off the market and I can't afford to take the drive to check it out.
  36. LRonAnon Member

Because I don't buy your story. I think you offer more bait than help.

(mods feel free to give me point or two)

In you short history here your focus has been very narrow in scope. You promote actions of others as "we", but its not your ass you so willing offer up to be filmed doing shit that can be made into a case against Anons.

Seems to me, the OScraper incident is the filth from which you sprang.

I could be wrong,, but your PM with me tells me your either an idiot or scilon bait.

Go call the mods now, and "have a nice day man'.
  37. 0815 Member

What do you know what I do or what I support? You are right, I got on board because I have been reading about the JewTube shit and I can't stand it. I'm in the middle of fucking nowhere and I don't have any local org in my backyard and have to save my cash to go to LA this weekend if I can snatch a ride since Barstow is not just a few miles from LA. Unless you are willing to support me financially which allows me to protest daily at Gold, STFU.
    From your PM I had the feeling that you're some scilon troll sending me a bad video, not even a link to download it.
    I do my part to bring down the cult and I don't care if you like me or not because there is no friendship in Anonymous!
  38. iaxiloll Member

Yeah I do not like any of you faggots.
  39. 0815 Member

We are here for a cause and should not fight each other so let's stay on target :)
  40. LRonAnon Member

You know what.

I PM'd you about scilon video making fair-game of an LA FemAnon, I asked you flag it.

you replied "Its not worth my time"

So I followed up with several more PM explaining EXACTLY WTF.

You replied with some loose and tangential crap that clearly was completely unrelated. (scilon tech), and then a third time saying it was boring.

WTF.

Engrish, to spreak hard not so.

The problem is that you offer ideas that just don't look good on film. Some of what you ask of others places them in a situation to get hemmed up in the courts with harassment charges. Offering locations to stalk.

The cult is looking for angles, you provide new opportunities for them. Situations to advance their legal wranglings. Have you bothered to read their sacred scriptures, their manual of justice et al.

Barstow, you get no sympathy from me on that I assure you.