Customize

The 3 Extortion Suspects ...

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by j0eg0d, Jan 23, 2009.

1. j0eg0d Member

The 3 Extortion Suspects ...

The so-called $20 million dollar extortion plot over a photograph of Jett Travolta.
    We should put this under "Who You Gunna Believe?"

Parliament Senator & Lawyer Pleasant Bridgewater - not much info

Obie Wilchcombe, the former minister of Tourism - Wilchcombe was a very close friend of the Travolta family and even spoke about how they were coping with Jett's death on Larry King Live.

The ambulance driver Tarino Lightbourne - who I believe was quoted in saying that Jett was found dead on the scene.

John Travolta 'threatened by extortion plotters' over a photo of dying son Jett | Mail Online
    Police uncover plot to extort money from John Travolta - USATODAY.com
    OK! Magazine - First for Celebrity News - Three Arrested in Travolta Extortion Case
  2. cowboyanon2 Member

Re: The 3 Extortion Suspects ...

only thing i can think.. was that Jett had been dead for quite awhile.. before ambulance arrived..

this would fit in with time line discrepancies..
  3. LilDebbie Member

well travolta was in saturday night fever, so obviously his word is unimpeachable; indeed, his every utterance divine writ.
  4. Mutante Member

I wonder which of them is going to 'commit suicide' first?
  5. j0eg0d Member

I'm betting there's a photograph which shows Jett obviously dead
    countering the stories that the John was fighting to keep him alive.

I do remember reading a quote from "an ambulance driver" stating that Jett was dead at the scene.
  6. King Nerd Member

FFS, really. Don't you faggots have anything better to do? Someone died. Big fucking deal.
  7. TheBitch Member

Well Daywatch isn't around no moar to haz sex with the body, so we're just circling liek vulture waiting for the lulz to come. Nuff said?
  8. LilDebbie Member

do you?
  9. Re: The 3 Extortion Suspects ...

Would putting him in a hot bath for a while raise his core body temp. and thus mislead medical examiners as to time of death??? Remember Josephus Havenith at the Ft. Harrison hotel found boiled alive.
  10. Optimisticate Member

The Associated Press: Bahamas holds 2 in alleged plot to extort Travolta

11. TheBitch Member

Dangerous and approach with caution sounds liek $cilon "terrorists" threat. Good thing the gai isn't in the USA. They say that to cops here when they want to make sure that if they kill him the plods can say, "Well he was 'armed and dangerous!'"

There $cilons go again, painting targets on people's backs!

/moar popcorn
  12. King Nerd Member

No. :(
  13. anongurl7 Member

I lol'd. Is that wrong? No? K.
  14. anongurl7 Member

Whatever happened to Daywatch... his toomfoolery knew no bounds.
  15. cowboyanon2 Member

who was the guy.. who called the scientology guys instead of 911.. and someone died?
  16. King Nerd Member

Rumor has it his mom got scared so she sent him to live with his aunt and uncle in Bel Air...
  17. cowboyanon2 Member

Probably Eli.. whoever that may have been..
  18. XenuLovesU Member

Not really. Rectal core temp is just one of the things looked at to estimate a TOD. Other factors the ME would look at are rigor mortis, livor mortis (discoloration caused by blood pooling), and potassium concentration in the vitreous humour. Soaking someone in a tub to keep their core temp up would leave some pretty obvious secondary evidence (why does this kid look like a prune?)
  19. Mutante Member

I reckon they're going to 'commit suicide' in ... order of ascending height.
  20. Skwee Member

Kyle Brennan, that was. Daddy dearest took him off his psych meds when Kyle was visiting and called a scilon before 911.
  21. TheBitch Member

3220648931_3ece5f562f.jpg?v=0.jpg
  22. mrfyde Member

The [STRIKE]kid's[/STRIKE]guys father called DM's Brother-In-Law if I remember correctly.

The meds that he was supposed to be taking where locked in the father's truck.
  23. Lednir Member

I thought he was EpicSwordsguy, I might be wrong though.
  24. cowboyanon2 Member

do you think Travolta could have done same thing.. called the church to see what to do.. after figuring son was dead?

or is that too far out there...

Or perhaps.. if John really believes the crap.. he thought someone could have brought Jett back to life...

again far out there...

Prob. most likely.. they were just not keeping an eye on Jett.. and Jett had been dead for long time...
  25. Mutante Member

Probably all of the above, yeah.
  26. francie Member

Similar story with Lisa McPherson. Bathed in hot water to bring up the body temperature. It's on various websites, but here's one good link. Long page; just search the page for "grisly".

Operation Clambake Message Board :: View topic - Why Lisa McPherson Died
  27. Anon-007 Member

When someone is threatened with extortion or blackmail, it generally follows that they have done something significantly wrong that they would like to keep quiet.

Draw your own conclusions.
  28. Kilia Member

I'll buy that.
  29. Re: The 3 Extortion Suspects ...

Ten warning signs of a potentially unsafe group/leader.
    #6. Former members often relate the same stories of abuse and reflect a similar pattern of grievances.
  30. SwordSworn Member

TMZ and Aol reported that the extortion wasn't over a photograph but something more I made a thread about it at like 11:00 am.