Customize

The Acting Center LA: Scientology's Acting School for children

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Smurf, Feb 11, 2009.

1. See my reply below.

2. anon8109 Member

Your reply amounts to
    "as long as I feel I am getting benefits from it, I don't care who gets hurt."
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Ersatz Global Moderator

I wonder why the poster would come here to defend the school? Doesn't make much sense to me.
    I also wonder why the term "discriminate" was used? 300 different exercises? Or did you mean TR's?
    • Like Like x 3
  4. I'm just trying to set the record straight as someone with ACTUAL experience rather than an uninformed bias. This is a great place and not a place where people get hurt-quite the opposite actually. I've said my peace. What specific members of this post choose to believe is up to them. I'm going to go about my business of being successful and helping others do the same.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Ersatz Global Moderator

^^^^clam
    • Like Like x 4
  6. anon8109 Member

By all means, go ahead and ignore the mountain of evidence damning the Scientology corporation as a malicious criminally convicted organization whose goal is to amass power and money for David Miscavige at the cost of destroyed lives, broken families, ruined health, and abused children.

As long as things are OK for you who cares about them.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Scientology is an organized crime syndicate and you are helping them.

[IMG]
  8. RightOn Member

Let it be on your head when some poor kid joins Scientology and then gets into their Sea Org which is rife with family disconnection, sleep deprivation, forced abortions, slave labor, unfair working wages (if any), shipped off to some other country, no proper education or hopes of going to college and let's not forget improper medical or dental care and being thrown in the RPF (Rehabiltation Project Force ). Never heard of it? Look it up.
    Abusive things may not be happening at this place, but it may serve as a gateway to hell for some. Which makes you complicent.
    Do your homework missy.
    So again, let it be on your head. Sleep well.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Disambiguation Global Moderator

10. there is absolutely NO truth to any of these comments. I went in 2013-2015 and there was never any religion mentioned during classes and no books or recruitment into anything like that. it’s just an acting school.