Customize

The Armstrong Operation documents

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Caroline Letkeman, Sep 26, 2014.

1. The Armstrong Op is a Scientology intelligence operation that targets Gerry Armstrong. Some documents relating to this operation surfaced during a well-publicized trial in Portland, in which Gerry served as an expert witness for Plaintiff Julie Christofferson. Gerry wrote a detailed account about the op in 1994: Declaration of Gerry Armstrong

The op has continued the twenty years since that dec.It is key to the Scientologists' 1993 IRS tax exemption. Mark Rathbun forwards the op in his 20-13 book Memoirs of a Scientology Warrior.

We are assembling documents relating to the op on our web site in development here: http://armstrong-op.gerryarmstrong.ca/.

I'm currently looking for photos to replace the "Thetan" symbol for these Scientologists:
    1. David Aden
    2. Geoffrey Shervell
    3. Laurie J. Bartilson
    4. Kenneth D. Long
    5. Helen M. Barlow
    6. Lynn R. Farny
    Can someone here confirm that this is the same David Aden who was Public Affairs OSA Boston in 1984? http://i.ytimg.com/vi/2E8lpzucyiU/0.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  2. BLiP Member

Hi Caroline

Here's a video featuring David Aden from which you can snatch a pic if required:

There's a Helen Barlow working at Scilon lawyers "Hodkin and Company" but not sure if that's the same Helen Barlow you are looking for. Is this Kenneth Long on the left . . .

2448413798_c1628da789_m.jpg

. . . if so, I can probably track down a better one.

Can't help with the others, sorry. Perhaps a message to the SP Times? I'm sure the paper has an extensive photo library.

Love your work.
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Thanks, Blip! Anonymous delivers David Aden.

david-aden-1.jpg

Re: Helen Barlow. Yes, that's her at Hodkin and Company. And yes, that's Kenneth Long on the left.
    ----------------

Earlier today, I posted Gerry's new introduction to the Armstrong Op.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Anonymous Member

For the record, screen shots from Blip's posted video:

Screen Shot 2014-09-28 at 12.54.21.png

Screen Shot 2014-09-28 at 12.53.42.png

Screen Shot 2014-09-28 at 12.52.56.png
    • Like Like x 2