Customize

The AvS Derail Thread

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by ex-Indie, Jul 21, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

This thread is about an entirely different subject.
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

Four videos to say just that? I do hope that you receive excellent medical support for your aphasia. You appear to have a severe contiguity disorder.
  3. This forum is full of retarded ppl that only want to troll when anyone outside of their circle of faggots posts something. That is why new users stop posting here.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. White Tara Global Moderator

Guess what all of the above is derail. All of it including this, my own post, is going to the derail thread. You will find it there Tom before you baaaawww that it has been deleted. :)

Do be prepared though tom if your posts accrue enough down votes you will no longer see it unless you have a registered account.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. White Tara Global Moderator

No Tom, you need to appreciate any forum anywhere expects you to adhere to basic standards of forum posting staying on topic is one of them.
    • Like Like x 2

6. They're all fucking cocksuckers in here. Jizzsuck bumfuckery is what they enjoy.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. In here they're all busy braiding each others hair and playing soggy biscuit.
  8. Spaniels?
  9. White Tara Global Moderator

King Charles spaniel crossed with something I think, or maybe not :)
  10. Yes! Cocker Spaniels :p
  11. I love King Charles Spaniels, too...

[IMG]
  12. cavalier king charles spaniel + poodle mix
    [IMG]
  13. White Tara Global Moderator

14. You are a spazzy twatted mong.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. OP is importing drama.

16. Up yours.
  17. cut

18. Entheta.
  19. CUNT.
  20. Diaf fucknuts.
  21. Scientologists think that WWP is the unpaid and abused sea org workers for them.
  22. Your sentence does not make sense.
  23. Karen uses the 12 inch blowjob tech to suck audit out the BT clusters from her paid clientele.
    Bonus: she has no teeth and LRH taught her how to do it right.
    cingaling
    This message by cingaling has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  24. We are not your grunts.

We don't care about your drama.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  25. Ersatz Global Moderator

Well, that escalated quickly.
  26. >9k

Scientologists and wannabe scientologist groupies:
    [IMG]

27. No u fucknuts.

Take your pink words and work them as high up your butthole as humanly possible.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  28. xander meehan Member

My sentiments exactly. I thought I would just post my little incontinence here to save the mods from having to move it. Most especially because I like White Tara and think she is kewl.

So here is my post on this thread. If all of you remember Jim and Tammy Fae Baker, you then know that Ole Jimmy Boy went to the Federal Stone Palace for remunerating himself with millions and millions of dollars. Basically ripping off his parishioners, and lavishing himself up.

Why isn't T.op C.unny, J.uJu T.ravesty, his Hoocie Choochie ... Choochie Pusston, along with ole Wavy davy dufus of the Scieno Navy in prison right now?

When Ku Ku for CoCo Puffs homie married DooDoo Geffiendinkletwinkle's bugger hole...Ole T.op C.nny, they were mis-using parishioner monies.

They were even doing stuff like telling LuLu RuinedMoney of twinks and Qweens that she ruined the wedding of T.op C.unny and KuKu for CoCo Puffs wedding in Rome, and that she now owed a monetary fine of $300,000.00.

What she did was ask to trade seats with another guest so that she could sit with her good friend FLYGIRL Jezebell LOOpez.... $300,000.00 in fines for switching seats? The enforcing complainers were the HuvanoScieno Bugger Hole Sclong Boys. I think the Fed should have criminally charged. What's your view on the whole deal? I think they should be twerking these suckers.

29. Who is subsidising you this time pete?
    Gofundme or DWP?
    Or one of your whores?

Will you be wearing your usual moth eaten attire?

can't wait for your replies
    RSVP ASAP
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  30. Anonymous Member

Doncha just hate when this happens?

Hate when this happens small.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  31. moxie Member

I infiltrated the last all the Jews in the world meeting. It was easy because I have a big nose. I prepared my spy outfit by growing those side curl things and making a hat that looked marginally Medieval. I haven't completed my reportyet but I can tell you this: As soon as they finish eating our babies we will be doomed to extinction and the evil Zionists will have won. The only option is to DIAF suicide. Hurry.
    • Like Like x 2

32. Hmm a conformist from the egregious example of a conformation requiring cult labeling another as too weak of mind to "not to conform". How exactly does that work? Oh that's right it's part and parcel of Ms.Hubbard's programming schtick.