Customize

The AvS Derail Thread

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by ex-Indie, Jul 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Was this in a Scientology section?
  2. Surprise, Bunker was there. Ho and/or hum. Mother fuckers are pushing the limits and at the expense of others. Obviously Bunker needs an ending for his stupid movie so he's creating one with Xander. I know you think this is a done deal, but we've been dealing with the culties too long. It is never over. Ever. They have some trick up their sleeve. They're just biding their time and gathering their evidence.

That turd Bunker hasn't gotten a donation in 15 days. That is heartening.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1

3. For the love of Christ on a fucking bike will you shut the fuck up about Bunker and his non movie, the LmT injunction and anything else even remotely related to them.
    Ama. You're becoming a. FUCKING BORE
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. I am not ama. I don't even play ama on television. Other people are pissed at Xander and Bunker.
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  5. I done a poo.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. I dig a pygmy by Charles Haughtry and the deaf aids. Phase one in which Doris gets her oats
  7. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Holy fuck. The least you can do is put in a seizure warning
  8. Fucking is holy?

Has the Holy See issued an edict to that effect?

Did he do a poo too?
  9. From the day you started in this forum you've been an opinionated, shit stirrer always ready to judge and let's not forget the backstabbing you've been guilty of when discussing others in private.

We don't all fall over ourselves to like your presence here and it's not gone unnoticed how you fail to remain impartial when you ought to shut your fucking mouth, like now.

Fuck off Tara we won't miss you. JS.
    Rt. Et.
    This message by Rt. Et. has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  10. fuck off now tara it's not like your winning any popularity competitions in here. You're more of a two faced pain in the hole than anything useful. JS.
    Rt. Et.
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  11. White Tara Global Moderator

Sweetheart I have never at any stage bothered having a backstab at anyone behind the scenes. that has been my unbelievable fortune of having adhered to a no sock policy, literally what you see is what you have got. LOL keep it up buffoon, but do your research first

12. No one would you call you guilty of social engineering you lying whore.
    Rt. Et.
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  13. White Tara Global Moderator

LOL U i have made plain I take no part in this thus far. I do however examine facts above emotion. I have my own opinions, and until now I have kept them to myself. keep keep going retard, I am endless. :)

14. That's the problem Tara you're endlessly interfering never take a hint and hang around like the stench of a rotting carcas.
    Time you left and took your arrogant opinions with you.
    Rt. Et.
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  15. DIAF you old cow.
    Rt. Et.
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  16. White Tara Global Moderator

keep going sweetie, you amuse no end. For some reason.... I wonder why? you need this thread to keep going?
  17. White Tara Global Moderator

Actually bearing that in mind I choose to refrain from comment for the time being, I shall sit and masturbate to your stupidity. so until further notice post your bullshit to my pleasure. ;).
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Youve got kids you dirty skank and you talk like that in a public forum.
    Rt. Et.
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  19. White Tara Global Moderator

awww, now who made you the moral police.
    Yess yes yes baby!
  20. White Tara Global Moderator

Interdesting, you clearly wish to bury all rational discussion on this mater, what are your crimes?
    • Like Like x 1

21. Potty mouthed broads aren't attractive least of all old uns like yourself.
    Rt. Et.
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  22. Random guy Member

You fer real Rt. Et.?
  23. someone should make a billboard about Shelly Miscavige, the cunt.
  24. I hate when people has sympathy for that bitch. She married that asshole she covered up for him. Fuck her and the emeter she rode in on!
  25. Damn

That is so evil and bad even I am appaulled

26. Dgm

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  27. Many people are not going to like what I have to say today. We could all wish that WBM... Bunker would get off the damn dime and produce his film. Whatever his agenda is other than producing said film is yet to be revealed... if ever. Hollywood is full of shit period. Most of the people in Hollywood are full of shit as well. For me personally being Anony was always about not forgetting about Lisa. She was then and always will be remembered as a younger sister in my immediate family... forever. She was murdered, and the perps still walk free today.

I am going to post a couple of interesting articles that have very serious parallels.

Scientology Goes Hollywood: Ex Celeb Wrangler, Tom Cruise BFF, Now Right Hand for Major Film Financier
    by Roger Freidman- May 28, 2016 10:21 am

[IMG]
    This is weird and scary. On the morning that Scientology is unveiling a huge new Hollywood facility with a big unveiling, there’s news that one of their main disciples has infiltrated mainstream movie making.
    Tommy Davis is actress Anne Archer’s son was Tom Cruise’s best pal, and the celebrity wrangler for Scientology. He was thick as thieves with Scientology cult leader David Miscavige, and spoke for the group everywhere. Davis was glued to Cruise’s side. He’s featured in the award winning documentary “Going Clear.” His long history with Cruise and Miscavige is detailed in Leah Remini’s recent book. He was chief PR, spin doctor, and devoted to both men. (Davis was a big part of Cruise’s fake girlfriend relationship with actress Nazanin Boniadi.)
    The news now is shocking: that Davis is working for Hollywood movie financier James Packer, whose company Rat-Pac (with director Brett Ratner) underwrites rafts of films for studios like Warner Bros. Packer, an Australian billionaire, is “engaged” to singer Mariah Carey, whom he met through Ratner. The report first surfaced thanks to the intrepid Tony Ortega's website.
    Packer is said to have dropped out of Scientology years ago, much to the dismay of Miscavige. Packer’s deep pockets were what Miscavige needed. And Packer certainly knows Davis’s history and ties to Miscavige and Cruise. There are photos on the web of Packer, Cruise and Holmes sailing around together on Packer’s boat in Australia.
    But now there’s a fear that Davis has inveigled himself into Packer’s good graces to lure him back into Scientology. Davis otherwise has no experience making films or developing them, and has no higher education. His employment background is working for Scientology, briefly working in real estate.
    Davis, sources say, has told people inside Rat Pac that he’s “renounced” Scientology. Yet he remains close friends with Michael Doven, another close Cruise crony at the cult, who was outed for having spied on Cruise for Miscavige. Doven now calls himself a movie producer, and is indeed credited with a bunch of new B films on the Internet Movie Database. Prior to getting movie producer credits on Cruise films, Doven was a photographer.
    Davis was rumored to be on the outs with Miscavige after the group’s leader (whose own father just published a book about him) reportedly held him responsible provoking Lawerence Wright to turn "Going Clear." from a magazine article to bestselling book to award winning documentary. Davis married Jessica Feshbach, whose family has donated millions to the cult. (Feshbach was Katie Holmes’s minder when she was first sucked into the cult by Tom Cruise.) They had a brief exile in Texas, but now they’re back in Hollywood.

Davis’s renunciation has been met with much incredulity, by the way. Both Davis’s and his wife’s families are very entrenched in Scientology. They are in the Hollywood vanguard.

It’s nearly impossible to leave Scientology– as we’ve heard in countless accounts- and remain in contact with friends or family who stay behind. Davis was Velcro’d to Cruise for years, by the way. I still can’t forget their appearance in 2004 at the “Collateral” premiere in Harlem. They were like doppelgangers.
    All of this is made a little more curious because RatPac last year merged with Dune Entertainment.

Dune is owned by Seth Mnuchin, recently appointed by Donald Trump as his finance director for his presidential campaign.

Trump and Scientology now are separated by one degree.

Corey Feldman Details Past Abuse by Hollywood Pedophiles

By Michael Rothman May 26, 2016, 3:39 PM ET
    [IMG]Michael Bezjian/Getty Images
    Corey Feldman poses for portrait, April 14, 20
    Corey Feldmansays he's a "very happy man" now but concedes things were very different when he was a child actor two decades ago.

The 44-year-old spoke to The Hollywood Reporter after Elijah Wood made some comments about pedophilia in the entertainment industry. While Wood said on Twitter that nothing was ever done to him as a child star, Feldman tells a very different story.

"The Lost Boys" star, who was one half of "the Coreys" -- himself and Corey Haim -- said Haim "had more direct abuse than I did. With me, there were some molestations and it did come from several hands, so to speak, but with Corey, his was direct rape, whereas mine was not actual rape."

Haim, who died in 2010 at 38 years old, was abused at the age of 11, Feldman noted. Haim's past and current drug use was detailed on the duo's reality show "The Two Coreys" which aired a couple of years before his untimely death.

"I know every single person that interfered with his life and he knew every person that interfered with mine," Feldman said of the past abuse.

On why he hasn't stepped forward, Feldman said, "I would love to name names. I'd love to be the first to do it. But unfortunately, California conveniently enough has a statute of limitations that prevents that from happening. Because if I were to go and mention anybody's name I would be the one that would be in legal problems and I'm the one that would be sued."

He continued: "We're not talking about huge executives and directors that I am aware of that were involved in this. The people that I knew doing it were publicists, they were photographers for teen magazines, things like that."

The ages of kids at these "parties" Feldman described were usually 10 to 16, where the victims were "groomed," he said.
    "That's when you become pals with them and you get their phone numbers," he said in the interview.

"I had to go through a lot of therapy and group therapy and rehabilitation and all sorts of things to be put on this ground that I'm on now," he explained.

Corey Feldman Opens Up About Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood

Kathy Ehrich Dowd May 26, 2016

[IMG]
    Adam Taylor—ABC/Getty Images Corey Feldman appears on an episode of 'Celebrity Wife Swap.'
    "They were passing us back and forth to each other"

Corey Feldman is speaking out once again about the alleged child sex abuse he suffered alongside pal Corey Haim – opening up about how they were invited to parties where adult men attempted to befriend them.

“When somebody approaches you and says, ‘Hey, this is a Hollywood party where you get to hang out with the powerful people in Hollywood,’ well that sounds like a great opportunity,” Feldman, 44, told The Hollywood Reporter.

Feldman’s latest comments come in the wake of Elijah Wood’s remarks to London’s Sunday Times, in which he reportedly said that there are “a lot of vipers” in the industry, and referred to the U.K.’s Jimmy Savile abuse scandal.

“You all grew up with Savile – Jesus, it must have been devastating,” Wood, 35, said. “Clearly something major was going on in Hollywood. It was all organized. There are a lot of vipers in this industry, people who only have their own interests in mind.

Wood later clarified that he has “no first hand experience or observation of the topic” and said his comments came after he watched a “powerful documentary.”
    Feldman, meanwhile, told THR that he does believe there was likely some kind of shadow network that preyed on kids when he and Haim were young.

“Yes. I believe that Haim’s rapist was probably connected to something bigger and that is probably how he has remained protected for all these years. This person uses intimidation and threats as a way to keep people quiet. And all these men were all friends. Ask anybody in our group of kids at that time: They were passing us back and forth to each other. [Alison Arngrim] from Little House on the Prairie said [in an interview], “Everybody knew that the two Coreys were just being passed around. Like it was something people joked about on studio lots.”

Feldman also said that Haim, who died in 2010 at age 38, “had more direct abuse than I did.”

“With me, there were some molestations and it did come from several hands, so to speak, but with Corey, his was direct rape, whereas mine was not actual rape. And his also occurred when he was 11. My son is 11 now and I can’t even begin to fathom the idea of something like that happening to him,” he said.

Although Feldman said he’s “not able to name names” and still does not intend to press charges against his alleged attackers, “if somebody came forward with a suit against one of these people [who molested me], I would certainly be more than happy to back them up.”

When asked whether any of his alleged attackers still work in Hollywood, Feldman said “one of them is. He’s still prominently in the business today.”
    Feldman also explained why he hasn’t sought to press charges.

“People are frustrated, people are angry, they want to know how is this happening and they want answers and they turn to me and they say, ‘Why don’t you be a man and stand up and name names and stop hiding and being a coward?’ I have to deal with that, which is not pleasant, especially given the fact that I would love to name names,” he said. “I’d love to be the first to do it. But unfortunately California conveniently enough has a statute of limitations that prevents that from happening. Because if I were to go and mention anybody’s name I would be the one that would be in legal problems and I’m the one that would be sued.

“We should be talking to the district attorneys and the lawmakers in California, especially because this is where the entertainment industry is and this is a place where adults have more direct and inappropriate connection with children than probably anywhere else in the world,” he added.

Feldman also said he’s concerned that social media makes inappropriate interactions between adults in the entertainment industry and kids even easier.

“They reach out to little kids on Twitter, they reach out to little kids on Facebook, and they say, “I’m a big producer and I can help you.” With social media we have more access than ever to everybody,” he said.

“It’s a growing problem, not a shrinking problem.”

This article originally appeared on People.com

Elijah Wood: ‘Hollywood in the grip of child abuse scandal similar to Jimmy Savile’

Wood warned that paedophiles were being protected by senior Hollywood figures

Wood warned that paedophiles were being protected by senior Hollywood figures Credit: Rex
    Henry Bodkin

22 May 2016 • 2:11pm

Hollywood is in the grip a child sexual abuse scandal similar to that of Jimmy Savile in Britain, Lord of the Rings star Elijah Wood has claimed.
    The 35-year-old former child actor said paedophiles had been protected by powerful figures in the movie business and that abuse was probably still taking place.
    In an interview with the Sunday Times, Wood said he had been protected from abuse as he was growing up, but that other child actors had been regularly “preyed upon” at parties by industry figures.

“You all grew up with Savile – Jesus, it must have been devastating,” he said. “Clearly something major was going on in Hollywood.
    “It was all organised.

“There are a lot of vipers in this industry, people who only have their own interests in mind.
    “There is a darkness in the underbelly – if you can imagine it, it’s probably happened.”
    “People with parasitic interests will see you as their prey”Elijah Wood

Wood said the abuse was allowed to continue because victims “can’t speak as loudly as people in power.” “That’s the tragedy of attempting to reveal what is happening to innocent people,” he said.“They can be squashed but their lives have been irreparably damaged.”

Allegations that senior Hollywood figures have been protecting child abusers have gathered pace in recent years. Anne Henry, co-founder of Bizparents, a group set up to help child actors, said Hollywood is currently sheltering around 100 active abusers and said a “tsunami” of claims was beginning.

Corey Feldman, another former child actor who started in films such as Gremlins, the Goonies and Stand by Me in the 1980s , has said that as a young teenager he was “surrounded” by abusers. Jamison Newlander, Corey Haim, Corey Feldman

Jamison Newlander, Corey Haim and Corey Feldman in The Lost Boys (1987). Haim died of a drug overdose in 2010 Credit: Rex
    In 2012 he told a British tabloid that when he was 14 and 15 older men had been “leching around like vultures”.
    The actor went on to suffer mental health problems, alcoholism and drug addiction.

Wood said he had been spared similar experiences while growing up because his mother had not let him attend parties.
    “She was far more concerned with raising me to be a good human than facilitating my career,” he said.
    “If you’re innocent you have very little knowledge of the world and you want to succeed. “People with parasitic interests will see you as their prey.”
    FOR ALL YOU HOMO FAGGOTS AND YOUR UPENDING FAGGOTRY

Savile sexually assaulted 57 women/girls and 15 boys

21 of Savile’s female victims were aged under 16 (the youngest sexual assault victim was eight)

36 of his female victims were aged 16 or over

13 of Savile’s victims were boys aged under 16 (the youngest sexual assault victim was nine)
    2 male victims were aged 16 or over

The youngest girl Savile raped was aged 13

The youngest boy Savile raped was aged 10

The earliest known incident was the rape of a 13-year-old girl at Lime Grove in 1959

Savile’s last known incident was in 2006, involving the indecent touching of an adult woman following the
    last Top of the Pops recording

Dame Janet identified 72 BBC victims of Savile in connection with his work at the BBC, including eight
    rapes (six female and two male) and one attempted rape (female)
    The majority of his assaults took place in the Seventies (44), one took place in 1959, 10 in the Sixties,
    17 in the Eighties, three in the Nineties and one in the 2000s

The largest number (19) were assaulted in connection with Top of the Pops.

17 victims were assaulted in connection with Jim’ll Fix It

In my singular view, imho, this is the basis of Adolf Hitler Nazi Trauma Based Mind Control that grew from the early 40s al through the early 70s

Xander (Saxxx )
  28. WHY ? well I am gonna take a royal shitt now

29. Okay I have taken a real royal shit now, what's up ?
  30. You are a fucking bunch of autists like me, but that is okay

How about Syrian refugees

If your children and your wife or family was in danger you would move them.

I have ADHD and Asperger but It seems I still have more Emphaty than the next guy.

And I want a fucking GF
  31. thesneakster Member

dude, srsly? I don't accept case evaluation in or out of session - especially from random shitheads hiding behind the Anonymous account.

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist
    email: warrior_mike2001@yahoo.com
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mhobson2011
  32. RightOn Member

still hoping you are able to one day get out of session COMPLETELY
    Go Sneaks!
    • Like Like x 3
  33. thesneakster Member

I'm not overly fond of phony well wishes from self-righteous arrogant pricks. Your remark expresses no more good will than telling a Buddhist you hope they never escape The Wheel of Kharma or telling a devout Christian you hope they end up in the Lake of Fire in the afterlife.

Have a nice day. :mad:

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist
    email: warrior_mike2001@yahoo.com
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mhobson2011
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  34. You are a fucking prick.

Go DIAF, asshole.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  35. thesneakster Member

36. RightOn Member

wow ok
    never mind

edited:
    oh and one more thing...
    One can practice Buddhism and Christianity for free and there aren't levels to climb or promises that you will have power over MEST while on this prison planet. ;)
    But carry on, I promise I won't wish you to be "out" completely any more since it bothers you so much.
    Whatever floats your boat. needle
    /derail
    • Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.