Customize

The AvS Derail Thread

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by ex-Indie, Jul 21, 2013.

1. RightOn Member

soooooo back to the Oilness table......
    how about signs on cars circling around the event.
    cars with shrink wraps?
    Cult of Confusion car?
  2. Enturbuleak Member

3. rickybobby Member

Um, yeah, then she had to hire a lawyer and shit... IT AIN'T RIGHT.
  4. rickybobby Member

Protests are good, even if far away. It's kind of more about public education, anyway, because those who are traveling to this thing are already in some deeeeeeeep denial.

However.... I think it would be more useful to have lots of people NOT wearing masks or otherwise easily identifiable taking pics from all angles, even from farther away. People coming in, people going out, body counts, you get the idea. Cuz we KNOW there will be shooping and wildly inflated estimations of attendee numbers.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. incog712 Member

Unless you're stuck in a cult, the Grand Opening of some useless and near empty building, one with all the charm and timelessness of a Medieval Times dinner theater franchise isn't normally all that interesting. Yet somehow, the sheer folly of this one is going to draw some media interest. Whatever the cult does to keep protestors at bay, will also be done to keep the media away. So it's pretty much going to be us and the media all snuggled up together for the first time in quite a while.. I'm sure that we'll all have plenty to talk about. There is so much win to be had.
    • Like Like x 7
  6. Bubbles Member

It wouldn't take too many balloons to lift a cellphone camera.....with a nice cardboard sign.
    You'd have to determine which way the wind is blowing... and then tether it a block away...... potential for lots of lutz...

floatinghouse-952499.jpeg
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Anonymous Member

Just thetans in little bodies.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

What other blog? Link? If we can verify this, we are all set to go!
  10. Anonymous Member

balloons are pollution that does not biodegrade and the curling ribbons are harmful to many birds and animals
  11. DeathHamster Member

You can bet that Slappy Davie has given orders and cash to make sure that all advertising in Clearwater is locked down tight.
    There was also an attempt to have a plane with banner, but I believe that the company chickened out at the last minute.

I don't believe their shore story that they had to ship their tent from the UK for this.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. DeathHamster Member

Tethered balloons. I think someone would want their camera back.
    • Like Like x 5
  13. Anonymous Member

suppression of free speech can not prevail
    People only have till Oct to find a way to be heard and recognized to expose this cult.
    COS came into that town under a fake name and took it over. Residents need to be reminded of that wolf in sheep's clothing
    • Like Like x 1
  14. DeathHamster Member

Very nice, but free speech doesn't say that you can force a private company to display your message, even if you want to pay them. Get real.

If anyone does want to try to buy advertising space, excellent! But expect difficulties like these:
    • Scientology lawyer/goon-squads visiting local advertisers to make threats concerns about their welfare.
    • Weaselly government bureaucrats who don't want to spend their entire budget in a court-fight with a pig.
    • Double-dealing chicken-shits who bail out at the last minute.
    That's what has happened in the past, so expect it and be careful and creative.
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Anonymous Member

Particularly that last bit: be creative!
    • Like Like x 1
  16. rickybobby Member

So... you can sleep in bedbugs or you can sleep in a pesticide saturated mattress. They are gonna need a purif after this.
  17. Anonymous Member

never said that
    I meant that residents need to be reminded the way that the COS skulked into Clearwater and took it over.
    Meaning someone mentioning it at a town meeting
    Perhaps show concern of what the cult is asking the town to do and not to forget how they came into that town in the first place
    ON A LIE.
    • Like Like x 2
  18. RightOn Member

and don't forget they pulled it in
  19. DeathHamster Member

Sell more Purifs? I smell profit! (And pesticide...)
    • Like Like x 1
  20. rickybobby Member

Sign idea:

Will the last non-Scientologist in Clearwater please turn out the lights?
  21. DeathHamster Member

How city and community people will be invited and how many will attend?

I imagine the mayor will be there--unless George Cretekos has major objections to CoS--even if he's not a tofu-head collaborator like Brian Aungst (who once proclaimed a Narconon Day).
  22. Anonymous Member

Think "bat signal"
  23. RightOn Member

"Basically, you should be prepared for a series of magnificent events!"
    moar like
    Basically, you should be prepared for a series of magnificent bites from bedbugs!
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Anonymous Member

It's too bad that there's no tall building near the tent. Once it gets dark, the top of the tent might make a dandy projector screen, visible from the inside.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

Roof top would work, something near the tent. CoS doesn't own all the buildings in the area.
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Anonymous Member

In b4 Kawasaki Syndrome.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

Maybe there's some rabid christfag nearby who would love to kick the cult in the nads.
  28. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

Yah, wheeling a large projector to the edge of a roof or a window and it pointing down at the tent wouldn't cause any concern at all.

Two+stroke+phaser.jpg
  30. Anonymous Member

31. Anonymous Member

Not as big as you might think.
    vrag.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Jeff Jacobsen Member

• Like Like x 7
  33. Anonymous Member

So all it took was one lawsuit for them to open the building? hmmmmmm.

I believe that we have been going about this the wrong way. We should try to get independent media to document the numbers of people there, so that way they cant lie about turnout.

We should also use this as an opportunity to protest all the other orgs, because their attention will be elsewhere. Its going to be in October, so costumes will be prevalent everywhere.

True diabolical evil dictates that we should steal all the press with a mass protest at all their other sites, making it the largest protest ever. Combine that with the low turnout, and that will truly make them realize how small they really are.
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

Perhaps the worlds largest game of musical chairs?
    • Like Like x 2
  35. Enturbuleak Member

Link please. Without a link, this is useless info.
    • Like Like x 3
  36. laughingsock Member

37. Anonymous Member

Just read this. Happening in England, so we troglodyte yankees are not the only ones who have this problem.

http://www.trebuchet-magazine.com/the-birth-of-a-police-state/

Of course, I must caveat that Flyover cops have always delighted in throwing their shiny testicles around, it's just we now have the internet to prove it.

I had to LOL, tho. Like throwing Obama out is going to really change anything. They got more of them on the sidelines of all 'political parties' just waiting to do exactly what he's doing.
    • Like Like x 2
  38. Anonymous Member

I love the 13 year old banned from saying 'grass.' Wonder what that's all about?
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Anonymous Member

I think this is a wonderful idea. We work the media with something CoS can't, the truth. I think we need to examine how we can best use the media for this event to expose the CoS.

Wonder what Leah Remini is doing that day?
  40. Anonymous Member

Could be done from the back of a pickup truck, don't you think?