Customize

The AvS Derail Thread

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by ex-Indie, Jul 21, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

2. It is interesting to see this thread degenerate into a joke and shoops. I guess it is the only thing we can do now to the KADs (kool-aid-drinkers). They will open the building and they extract every penny from everyone there and then some.
  3. Mods, please do your jobs and clean up this shit full of derails.
  4. Why was this moved to the derail thread.
    I think
    it is very pertinent
    to the subject being discussed
    that being
    Indies not coming to May 2014 Conference
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

The report button works and helps people.
  6. 3h4MPpm.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Sindy, if you were not approved here it should have given you a clue. Back to ESMB, shitstirrrer
    J Swift
    This message by J Swift has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 6
  8. all YOUR chicago anons?? fuck you.
    Cancer pants
    This message by Cancer pants has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
  9. BERKELEY ATTORNEY NEEDED
    This message by BERKELEY ATTORNEY NEEDED has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  10. Anonymous Member

ZOMG! Stop yelling!

Contrary to belief: Cap locks are cruise control for retarded idiots wanting attention.

Also: NYPA or Law Firm. How's that for a discount?
    • Like Like x 1
  11. The Wrong Guy Member

Scientologists and city draw close to agreement on Flag Building dedication | Tampa Bay Times

By Charlie Frago, Times Staff Writer

The city and the Church of Scientology drew closer Tuesday to a final agreement on city approval for a dedication of what the church calls its "cathedral."

<snip>

Last Friday, the city issued a list of conditions that the church must meet. And city officials said two upcoming church celebrations later this year hang in the balance.

On Tuesday, the church agreed with nearly all of the conditions and obtained permits for the illegal tents and fences.

Church representatives didn't respond to requests for comment, but Mayor George Cretekos said that he was pleased with the church's reaction.

"By having communication we're able to work through these things," Cretekos said. "It's a whole lot easier than going down a different path, which is to do something and then ask for permission."

A special events permit is expected to be issued Wednesday if city officials sign off.

The church did ask that the city close portions of a sidewalk near the Flag Building and temporarily disable a traffic signal near the building. The city had denied a church request to briefly remove the signal.

City officials have said they probably wouldn't approve any tweaks to their conditions. But late Tuesday, officials were still reviewing the church's request, said spokeswoman Joelle Castelli.

Here's the complete article:
    http://www.tampabay.com/news/scient...agreement-on-flag-building-dedication/2152094
    • Like Like x 5
  12. wolfbane Member

Protip: maxed out your free TBTimes views for the month? Switch to a different browser. TBTimes cookies aren't smart enough to track you across multiple browsers.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. FreakE420 Member

• Like Like x 10
  14. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  15. Sekee Member

• Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

Wait a minute. They've been "involved in this project for several months?? I thought the cult was getting in trouble for doing everything at the last minute. At least that's what it's been saying in the Tampa Bay Times. So how the fuck does that work?
    • Like Like x 2
  17. DeathHamster Member

In Firefox, with Firebug installed:
    Start Firebug.
    Open <body>
    Select the two syncronexOverlay <div>s. Delete.
    Close Firebug.
    • Like Like x 4
  18. Anonymous Member

OK, the cult is gonna get their permits. So basically, that means the city didn't listen to any of the reasoning from our emails, including Marc Headley's and I'm sure countless others. They're not only not penalizing the cult. They're letting them keep the tent. Then they're letting put up a bigass fence with a bunch of popo protecting them. And letting them close down the streets THE ENTIRE DAMN WEEKEND!

WTF.
    • Like Like x 5
  19. JohnnyRUClear Member

• Like Like x 13
  20. It's dependent on you're pov.
    If I was mayor would I want the possibility of heavy cult litigation using tax payers money over a tent?
  21. Anonymous Member

Lol, speak for yourself Swifty, if that's who you actually are. Sindy, I don't know why you wouldn't have been approved, it might easily have just been some kind of an oversight. Maybe check with one of the mods/admins for clarification.

Sands in the hourglass
    • Like Like x 3
  22. Anonymous Member

J Swift,
    I find it weird that you don't have an acct here.
    And no, I'm not accusing you of anything.
    Sindy and J Swift to the registration desk plox
    • Like Like x 3
  23. Django Member

And even if, as Mayor, I was personally ready to face down the cult, I'd likely be legally beholden to take whatever action most benefits the taxpayers.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 5
  25. Quentinanon Member

Oh, come on! Where's your sense of LULZ?
  26. bAnon Member

• Like Like x 9
  27. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  28. OTeleventy Member

Oh hell, the rain in FLA right now is a very trivial nuisance. All it does, especially this time of year, is wreck my hair. For a second. So, if it DOES rain really hard and fuck them over, then god hates them.

And that is good. Because I do, too.
    • Like Like x 5
  29. bAnon Member

It's only 'trivial' to you. It's definitely a nuisance nonetheless....
  30. Anonymous Member

K. Sorry for the folks for whom the deluge of a "trace" amount of rain ( I can spit more than it's raining here) is more than trivial. FFS, my news tonight was all about wild fire season in full swing. But okay. You're rirght. I'm sure the clams will get rained out.
  31. Anonymous Member

How very Westboro of you.
    • Like Like x 3
  32. OTeleventy Member

That was me. Fat, fast finger on touch screen. Sorry.
  33. OTeleventy Member

Indeed. I struggle.
    • Like Like x 1
  34. 258

I am registered here and so is J. Swift. I hope that weirds you out even more.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  35. amaX Member

No no. Not me. The Goat Sacrificers are a different division. I'm in the Drum Beating Corps.
    • Like Like x 3
  36. 385

37. bAnon Member

Irrelevant
    nuisance rain is nuisance
  38. This thread needs to be DOMED.
    bye.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1