Customize

The AvS Derail Thread

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by ex-Indie, Jul 21, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

That building does look somewhat 1990s - that is, dated, rather than classical and timeless.

I hope they can tear it down and replace it with something fittingly modern.
  2. Anonymous Member

3. Anonymous Member

"what time does it get dark in Clearwater? "

Sundown. Geez. . . .
    • Like Like x 3

4. it smells of your piss in here
  5. now go and drink your piss
  6. Anonymous Member

Lol. Deserved that one.

If it gets dark before the event starts, then that would be another problem on seeing any protestors and their signs beside the rain. But if it's after the event starts, then it's not a problem.

Not sure what it's like in Clearwater, so just wondering.
  7. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

An hour earlier than the week before.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. RolandRB Member

They never had any problems when that tent was in England that we know of. And it can rain a lot in October in England during the IAS event.
  10. Anonymous Member

Thanks DH. I guess Google is my friend also applies.

Usual scilon event times seem to be anywhere from 6:30 to 7:30pm. So if sunset is at 5:39pm, that means it will be black even before the majority of people get there. Then add rain and protestors would be barely visible.

Under those conditions, not even sure what kind of pics you could take. I'm no photo expert, but in that kind of darkness it seems like you'd just get swirls of movement. Unless you could get close enough to a culty to flash a pic while they stay still and smile (lol, not).

Ha! Stupid scilons. Putting all that work and money into permits and high security when they didn't even need to do it! It'll be too dark anyways.

And the way it's shaping up, we may not even need to do anything after all (except maybe pray to the rain gods). What an epic start to Stupid Powerz if they get rained out!
  11. RolandRB Member

The Gods of the Latrine will wreak vengeance upon them.
    • Like Like x 3
  12. LOL
    Precept is a Jehovas Witness.

Why is it that the door to door religious people are always the biggest assholes behind closed doors?
    Keep your leaflets to yourself. Nobody gives a fuck about your bullshit.

nevermind.
  13. Anonymous Member

If it rains and they get drenched, they could pee in their pants and no one would be able to tell.
    • Like Like x 3
  14. RolandRB Member

Does anyone have a calendar of the event times?
  15. Faggotry. Mods are very jumpy atm. Lots of trolling by some handsome dude.
  16. RolandRB Member

My message to the Mayor of Clearwater:

Give it more of this :- (*) or they will sue your ass and kill your dog.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. OTeleventy Member

Careful. You might get "Westboro'd" by that statement.
  18. Anonymous Member

19. Anonymous Member

Spoken like someone who's done that before, amirite?
  20. Anonymous Member

Awww. I'm sorry you got so hurt by that post I wrote last night. Need a hug?
  21. The Wrong Guy Member

Four Days to Super Power — And Look At This View!

With just four days to go until Scientology dedicates its new “cathedral” in Clearwater, Florida, we were sent this view of the Super Power Building from an angle we’ve never seen before.

SuperPowerBow-e1384320793197.jpg

As you can see, this photo was taken from inside one of the most holy places in Scientology’s earthly existence, the Fort Harrison Hotel! Looking over Fort Harrison Avenue from what looks like the fifth or sixth floor of the hotel, in the lower left you can see the air bridge that connects the two buildings. And yes, you can see the big bow on the Super Power Building, so you know this was taken in the last day or so. That’s so cool!

Continued at
    http://tonyortega.org/2013/11/13/lisa-marie-presley-on-scientology-crazy-criminal-people/
    • Like Like x 3
  22. RolandRB Member

^^ What a beautiful Brackett Red that bow and ribbon is! Very fitting when you consider that the parishioners gave so much and even more, to the point of it hurting, to make that building possible.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. amaX Member

Are you ever gonna be pissed when Sherman Williams best selling red paint is re-named Brackett Red.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

Please please <insert deity here> let it rain on that big red ribbon so that the deep red color runs down the side of the building. Please oh please I promise I will be good if you only do this one thing for me I will never<insert vice here> again!
    • Like Like x 4
  25. amaX Member

It's really windy and it's cold outside to us Floridians. Temp has dropped.
    Maybe it's not going to be the rain that pisses on their soiree, but the wind that rips through.
    Please, God. Just one lightning bolt on that blasphemous cross. Just one. Thanks, God.
    • Like Like x 9
  26. OTeleventy Member

Yes, please.
  27. anonamus Member

The tent was taken down in UK, transported half the globe, then put back together in Clearwater. Just one minor scratch in the right place could've made the fabric vulnerable and just a bit leaky. If just a few waterdrops hit some electric device inside the tent..
    Now I certainly don't hope that will happen..
    • Like Like x 3
  28. Cassie Member

Unthinkable!
    • Like Like x 1
  29. anonamus Member

Totally.
    With all the OT's, postulating the greatest good for the most ethical group on the planet :eek: , what could possibly go wrong?
    • Like Like x 4
  30. Cassie Member

With luck and a good wind everything, failing that something in the toilet area for RolandRB .
    He has shown genuine concern and I do believe he's lost sleep over the situation:D bless him.
    • Like Like x 2
  31. Cassie Member

Anyone know who supplied the tents from the UK?
  32. RightOn Member

heh heh all those snazzy gowns
    brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr chilly thetans!
    • Like Like x 2
  33. RightOn Member

It was used in the St. Hill IAS balls prior to this gig
  34. DeathHamster Member

"Wait. I thought you were supposed to order the porta-potties!"
    "Oh shi..."
    • Like Like x 4
  35. Cassie Member

Cheers RO .