Customize

The AvS Derail Thread

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by ex-Indie, Jul 21, 2013.

1. Cassie Member

2. anonamus Member

Participants, that is! Doh.gif
  3. JohnnyRUClear Member

Scientology finally answered that age-old question:

And they answered it in Clearwater. 200 BONUS POINTS
    • Like Like x 7
  4. RightOn Member

Good sign for the event (besides "we told you so")
    RU OT?
    Then Why Are you Cold?
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Umm the original question was "have you ever seen it" but I'm glad we cleared the second question up.
  6. JohnnyRUClear Member

Yes, they did two songs about the rain. Those crazy hippies. They should have done one about who'll stop the weed.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

And erect nipples.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. I kept on saying this but everyone bitched me out and called me OSAOSA!!! The City was going to surrender to their demands and the cult was gonna do whatever the hell they pleased. They have the money to pay fines and permits and whathaveyou. What is a couple of hundred thousand when they have hundreds of millions?!
  9. RightOn Member

moar like who will bring the weed
    • Like Like x 3
  10. seriously? what a loser.
  11. RightOn Member

eeeewww men with manboobs and erect nips
    Thank god for suit jackets
    Where's that pic of Cruise with his nips when you need it? blurp!
  12. RightOn Member

Hopefully DM's song this weekend and after
    • Like Like x 1
  13. AnonoLily Member

Anybody got an ID on this AssWipe Security Dweeb from Flag? Just a few days old.
    IMG_3052.JPG IMG_3052.JPG IMG_3052.JPG
    • Like Like x 3
  14. maybe she is a pot and shiut stirrer? go check her posts at ESMB.

mods here are smarter
  15. Anonymous Member

And again NO toilet paper (From Tony's blog)

original.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Anonymous Member

You know that anyone can register here, there is no approval process. We will ban pathetic trolls when they register. Why haven't you registered? Wait, just answered my own question.
  17. amaX Member

Oh god. He looks horrible. This guy used to be the one who shadowed me at protests. I wore a GF bandana so I could speak softly under my breath and talk to him. He listened... I used to tell him there was help for him out here when he decided to blow. I also used to tell him I'd make him look like he had magical powers because I'd tell him that I was going across the street so walk with me like he could predict what I'd do. Sometimes I'd let him step off the curb first and I'd follow him. We used to walk toward the Flag buses when they'd unload in Sea Org Alley. If he saw the buses before me and there was no one on them he would tell me there was no one on the bus so I didn't have to move to the bus. He'd save me from walking extra steps.

I so hoped that he would blow, but I didn't know his personal story.

Let me see if I can find the thread that was started to help us ID Flag and other scilon OSAbots. Because I don't remember if someone ID'd this kid or not.

I'm guessing from your post that the kid was an asshole to you? This makes me sad. I thought he would be one of the ones to get the hell out.
    • Like Like x 8
  18. JohnnyRUClear Member

• Like Like x 4
  19. JohnnyRUClear Member

Before you read too much into that... consider the pressure cooker inside that cult right now, especially in Clamwater.
  20. whitesand Member

The Arena Group. If you search youtube "arena group ias", there are a couple of videos of the tent going up in England
    • Like Like x 2
  21. AnonoLily Member

He was sent to bullbait us. He was trying but he was not doing a very good job at it. He tried to be persistent. I did shut him down at one point when I pointed out that the he was trying to shatter me, but wasn't and so the tech didn't work. I honestly felt sorry for him .....for a minute. Lol.
    Good to know about him. I feel bad that after that he and his buddies had to get sec checked up the ying yang. I like your story. You just humanized him some more for me. Frankly, the whole group of them that night seemed really tired. I imagine it has been a trying couple of weeks for those guys.
    • Like Like x 13
  22. Quentinanon Member

• Like Like x 4
  23. Anonymous Member

Just my opinion, but if anyone is on the verge of blowing, just after the events will be a psychologically opportune time for them. I've seen it happen in the non-sci world.
  24. Anonymous Member

They have been returning to cult residential compounds at around 2 a.m. in the buses only to get up around 7 a.m. to shower and get dressed.
    • Like Like x 2
  25. amaX Member

Thanks for telling me what happened. Makes me feel better to hear he's still not good at being a dick.

I'm sure the Flag security guys are exhausted. When DM is in town he brings his own OSA guards with him and those guys are nasty nasty nasty. I'd say the pecking order consists of DM's OSA minions lording over Flagsecs who are used to being the pricks at Flag.

I don't know who that kid is, but I can't figure out why they let him stay on as an OSA guard unless his parents or family are somehow important scilons.

If you see him again tell him the old lady protester on the mobility scooter says hello and still hopes he blows to have a good life. :(
    • Like Like x 9
  26. Kid? He looks 50 now. Jeesus. And I thought only cigarettes, whiskey and meth aged you so bad. Then again, he's a ogre, he eats no fresh meat or veggies, never sleeps and probably smokes a lot.

^^^THIS!
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Cassie Member

Whitesand , I hope you didn't go to much trouble to find that information.
    Thank you very much for doing it.
  28. Cassie Member

Superb
  29. Anonymous Member

LOL@CLAMWATER!
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

http://www.tampabay.com/news/scientology-gets-final-approval-for-building-dedication/2152311

Scientology gets final approval for building dedication
    • Times staff
    Wednesday, November 13, 2013 5:52pm
    b4s_scientology110513_11327230_8col.jpg
    Times staff
    CLEARWATER — The city gave final approval Wednesday for the Church of Scientology to dedicate its massive Flag Building this weekend, capping a three-month process that often sparked tension between Tampa Bay's third-largest city and one of its largest institutions.

The city special events permit outlines street and sidewalk closures, noise restrictions, police and fire involvement and other details for the weekend, which will be highlighted by Sunday's grand opening of the $145 million Flag Building downtown. The church has said it expects 10,000 members to attend.

Portions of Fort Harrison Avenue, a major north-south thoroughfare, and sidewalks on either side of the street will be closed between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. Sunday. Security fencing will be erected to separate people invited to the private event from the general public.

Amplified sound will be permitted only during scheduled events, must end by 11 p.m. and can't exceed 95 decibels. Any noisier and the church will receive one warning before a police officer adjusts the sound.

City Manager Bill Horne has told the church it must follow the city's rules set forth in the permit if it wants to get approval for two other major events scheduled later this year: an international gathering of Scientologists the weekend after Thanksgiving and an anticipated New Year's Eve celebration.

The church didn't respond to a request for comment.

Scientology gets final approval for building dedication 11/13/13 [Last modified: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 5:58pm]
    © 2013 Tampa Bay Times
    • Like Like x 4
  31. Anonymous Member

Screen Shot 2013-11-13 at 3.14.24 PM.png
  32. JohnnyRUClear Member

Keep Scientologists Blindered!

Oh please let that happen.
    • Like Like x 6
  33. Anonymous Member

The poster you referenced with your image is indeed registered. The poster ITT is using the same nick as a guest user.
  34. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  35. AnonoLily Member

I will absolutely do it. That is awesome. I may steal your bandana tech. that is a great idea to be able to communicate with them without getting them sent through even more bullshit.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. AnonoLily Member

Smart Ass ;-)
  37. JohnnyRUClear Member

You're glib. We are the authorities on People Who Look Older.
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

How old do I look, Johnny?
    • Like Like x 1
  39. bAnon Member

40. Anonymous Member

ouch
    • Like Like x 1