Customize

The Big Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes News Thread - Part the Second

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by TinyDancer, Mar 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mutante Member

Re: The Big Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes News Thread - Part the Second

No yelling it's the weekend.

I thought Tom was good in Collateral. But truly I don't care what he does these days so long as media coverage provides an opportunity for anonymous to rub a little Xenu on it.
  2. squid Member

this is the most fucked up i've seen her.. well.. without herpes sores.

March 28th.
    Katie Holmes is the happiest looking woman alive - Superficial
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  3. Namenlos Member

sadkatie.jpg

Fix'd.
  4. Anonse7en Member

I think it just goes to show how much Scientology is hurting his career. People can't watch Tom without out remembering immediately how much of a douche he is. In all his movies he plays this bad ass charming all American boy who is afraid of nothing. In real life he is just a rich pampered snob who has never really had to try hard at anything in his life, and has no idea what it is like to be a normal person in the real world. Then this guy has tyhe balls to tell the world that "HE INFACT UNDERSTANDS HOW THE WORLD WORKS AND IF ONLY WE WOULD ALL LISTEN TO HIM WE MIGHT BE JUST AS HAPPY AS HIM" Pretty much after his whole Scientology is god video, i think people went really is Scientology so great, lets see it make me watch a Tom Cruse movie. Tom if you are such a brave He man lets see you drive around in normal person cars not bomb proof cars you paranoid fuck.

So anyways the TLDR is Toms career is dead because the general public see Scientology as a weakness, i mean would you watch a Brad Pit movie if you found out he was all about believing in unicorns. History has shown us truly great people do not need religion, and definitely did not need Scientology. History has also shown us that great people who rely on religion as their only proof of greatness are usually full of shit.
  5. whosit Member

Looks like she's doing the walk of shame after a really good party. Probably thinking the same thing. "I can't believe I fucked him."
  6. Anon1720 Member

To quote a great line from Will and Grace "Katie Holmes made her twin beds, now let her lay in it".
  7. muldrake Member

[IMG]
  8. TinyDancer Member

Keep your religious faggotry to yourself or post it on another site.

I agree with the rest of your post, though.
  9. kozyshack Member

10. OTBT Member

Looks like she is in the middle of sec checking, or other big ethics trouble.
  11. NotMike Member

12. iaxiloll Member

fixt.
  13. TinyDancer Member

Perez Hilton: Is That Some Scientology Marking????

katie-holmes-032909-003324__oPt.jpg
  14. FreakE420 Member

katie-holmes-032909-003324__oPt.jpg
  15. Anon-007 Member

Nope. Not Scientology - quite terrestrial in fact!

Basically, she has had a tiny RFID chip implant injected into her sub-dermally.

verichip.jpg

These chips are similar to those used to 'tag' cats and dogs, but an 'enhanced' version is also used by celebrities and VIPs as an anti-hostage / kidnap device.

So, if Katie is ever kidnapped, her position can be accurately triangulated to within 30 meters by activating the RFID transponder - then the cavalry can go in to rescue her - very 'James Bondish'!

Sometimes, a small scar can remain after the chip has been implanted. To avoid alerting potential kidnappers to her implant (in which even they would simply remove it with a scalpel) it would appear that the implant site has been camouflaged to look like she's has a tattoo laser removed.

The question is: Was the RFID tag insisted on by her movie insurers (quite likely) or by Cruise and the Cult? (equally likely)

Either way, it's all a little 'creepy'.

More background info here: http://eideard.wordpress.com/2008/0...es-track-you-after-youre-kidnapped-in-mexico/
  16. auchraw Member

This is now the Tiny Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes News Thread. Maybe it always was.
  17. TinyDancer Member

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2009/04/source-tomkat-spends-1-million-on-suri-cruise-tutors/
  18. Optimisticate Member

What does scientology try to teach a child that's only 3 years old?
  19. auchraw Member

How to lie?
  20. Optimisticate Member

21. muldrake Member

They mainly try to teach them the world is a shitty place, by feeding them Hubtard's shitty, deadly baby formula.
  22. mrfyde Member

A million dollars for a tutor once a week ?

At least scientology lessons are tax deductible.
    If she is going to be a scientologist maybe she should start learning Math so she can tell the difference between 8-12 million and 25,000 scientologists and 6,000 and 400 orgs and missions.
  23. FUCK Member

This.
  24. newanon2009 Member

From Perez:
    No way is Tom Cruise sending his daughter to anything BUT a school of $cientology. Will Smith apparently learned the tech and lied appropriately when asked about it. :cool:
  25. LRonAnon Member

Oh Wilbur, you lied to us son.

I guess we need to have another little chat.

26. Optimisticate Member

From Suri Cruise to start five-days-a-week Scientology training | Mail Online

Even the media knows that this is a scientology scam.

Why is the kid being separated from her parents? I am hoping it's just for the school day, but are they about to sign her off to the sea org or something?
  27. OpThetXVI Member

A few predictions for the next few decades :
    Poor kid is going to have extreme 2nd Generation Scientologist Syndrome. She'll grow up emotionally stunted and brainwashed into thinking she's a superior species to humans. Her lack of a proper education will ensure she doesn't have the intellect to back up a raging ego, will have a mediocre career forever labelled as "The child of Tom and Katie" then spend a lifetime vaguely wondering why she's not really as happy as she's meant to be. She might also inherit her daddy's undiagnosed mental conditions to add to the mess. Not to mention the complications of being the only child (so far) of 2 rich, media-whore celebrities.
    Possible downward spiral of failed marriages, alcohol and prescription medication.
    That's assuming Katie doesn't successfully escape with Suri sometime soon - or Scientology finally disintegrates.
  28. FreakE420 Member

ablk123-Copy.jpg
  29. Re: The Big Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes News Thread - Part the Second

I'll just drop this here: (GetBack.com: Biggest Film Flops and Fiascoes)

Wild Wild West (1999) It seems almost impossible to make Will Smith un-charismatic. Especially, one would think, if you put him in a remake of one of the most entertaining and imaginative TV shows of the '60s, "The Wild Wild West." But the Will Smith we love got lost somewhere amid a bad screenplay, overblown visual effects, and a villain with only a torso (it was, in reality, Kenneth Branagh's talent that got cut off at the waist). Even Kevin Kline and Salma Hayek couldn't help save the train wreck. Although the film cleared more than $200 million worldwide, it reportedly cost $170 million to make -- not a worthwhile profit margin by Tinseltown standards when you add in marketing costs -- and it was a critical disaster. And another movie-franchise dream died in Hollywood.

Battlefield Earth Battlefield Earth (2000)Universally considered one of the worst films of all time, "Battlefield Earth" starred John Travolta as a lumbering, Frankenstein-like alien with dreadlocks. Heard enough? It gets worse. Scientologist Travolta's passion project was based on the first half of a novel by Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard. But it was such a major flop that the planned sequel (which covered the book's second half) was never made. Oh, and the fact that its production company was sued for padding the budget by $31 million and went bankrupt didn't help matters. So even though the $75 million film actually cost only $44 million, its $21 million U.S. box-office tally was still not good news.
  30. mefree Member

I know it has been asked before....but, where are Katie's parents in all of this. Can they not see or do they choose not to see what is happening here?

That is all...oh except.. WAKE UP KATIE
  31. newanon2009 Member

I remember at the beginning Katie's parents -- specifically her father -- went pretty public about how he felt about what was going on. She had some close friends speak out. The parents were not able to contact her in those early days, nor her friends. I remember one story from a close friend said they literally went from talking daily, hanging out nights....to "I'm going to go out with Tom Cruise!" to not another phone call or contact, still to this day.

I think the parents, at some point, realized they had 2 options. Keep speaking out and not ever see their daughter again. Or be silent and get to see her. Maybe they thought it best to keep her in their sites and try to be on the ready when the time comes. ??
  32. gizmogirl Member

I think I am going to add "By the way, Will Smith is a Scientologist." to every email I send and comment I post. Just to get the word out.........
  33. Prometheus1 Member

Katie's father did not speak out against anything, the media simply wrote that up because it went along with the "Katie stolen for scientology", it made a good angle in the "her family hate Cruise" stories. The pictures of their relationship show her parents taking part in the "weekend soccer games" of Cruise's kids in 2005 and when they announced their engagement, her father got to work on making as much money as he could for his daughter especially with her having a bun in the oven.

It became clear that it was not the father holding things up regarding the marriage, it was Cruise who had the following priorities: Birth of Suri, Movie promotion and then marriage and that was what happened.

Let's not cast Holmes's parents as some kind of victims, they are now too busy attending award shows, car events with Cruise to be bothered that their daughter looks like death.

I think they are all in the same boat. Katie is a 30 year old mother of one. It is not her parents's job to save her.
  34. mefree Member

true enough
  35. fitch2000 Member

If/when you guys protest woll smith's school, would you pls pls pls ask the people in charge of the school with signs, chants, voices, w/e to check SURI'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE

She'll have to show it to start school, correct? I wish someone in the media would have the guts to ask Katie wth is up with that birth certificate too.

PS, Kate why didnt you sign your childs birth certificate? She is your child, right? Tommy Boy why didnt you sign it either? WERE TOM AND KAT"E" EVEN PRESENT WHEN SURI WAS BORN? lol, lying asshats
  36. Yoni Alter Member

"They're going to try for their second child in May."

Do Tom and Katie realize that a woman is only fertile about 2-3 weeks of the month, and the best way to conceive is just to have sex on a regular basis and hope for a hit, not plan a month on your schedule? Especially with Tom's legendary conception problems (no children with first two wives, only one with second, refusal to use fertility drugs 'cuz apparently Hubbard had something to say on that?).

Generally when you're trying for a baby, you just leave your nights open, have lots of sex during peak ovulation periods, and hope for the best. Oh, and women who are very thin and undernourished are less likely to ovulate on a regular pattern (i.e. a healthy pattern) and some women also stop getting their periods (meaning they're not ovulating at all) when their bodies are put through extremely stressful things like a purification rundown.

Scientology = Not Related to Science at All, Apparently.
  37. Anon-007 Member

Look on the bright side.

Katie is actually a genuine MILF (well, assuming that the kid is actually hers and it isn't an 'adopted' Miscavige' sprog!)
  38. Optimisticate Member

39. Optimisticate Member

40. Optimisticate Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.