Customize

The Big Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes News Thread - Part the Third

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by Anonymous, Aug 15, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: The Big Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes News Thread - Part the Third

Hey guys this site is all fucked up! Yay! Double post!!
  2. veravendetter Member

happydayscopy.jpg
  3. Belladonna Member

Sydney Morning Herald
    Tom and Katie renegotiate their marriage contract

Magwatch|Emily Dunn
    (more)

Express India
    Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes ‘renegotiating marriage contract’ - Express India
    (more)

Tucson Citizen
    http://tucsoncitizen.com/dating/2009/11/03/is-it-love-or-love-of-money-marriage-contracts-can-be-a-joke/

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b151760_katie_holmes_gets_romantichellipwith.html

(Is WWP designed to default to "bad gateway" whenever you post in the Cruise/Holmes megathread? Just askin')
  4. Kha Khan Member

]In Touch Weekly: The Bitter Battle Over Suri

thefightforsuri.jpg

The November 16, 2009 edition of In Touch Weekly has an article entitled, "The Bitter Battle Over Suri." The article begins on page 34 and goes through page 39. The article mentions the resignation of director Paul Hagis, Tommy Davis walking out of the Martin Bashir Nightline interview, and quotes Tom as follows:
    The sidebars include:
    • "An adult at age 3," about Suri.
    • "Scientology under fire," about the resignation of Paul Haggis.
    • "They've all been cricized," about Tommy Davis walking out of the Martin Bashir Nightline invervew.
    • "Tom's more controlling than ever," about, well, Tom being more controlling and ever.
    • "Divided by their beliefs," about Nicole Kidman and the fact that the two older children "have sided with their dad and chosen Scientology."

The leed of the article is that Tom agreed to allowed Suri to enroll in a Boston Catholic school after a compromise with Katie, but then reneged on the deal.

The article discusses Katie's fear of disconnection at some length, including:
    The article also quotes former Scientologists Jeff Hawkins and Karen Schless.

Particularly for a gossip magazine, the article is quite good. It is actually one of the better articles I have read about the Church of Scientology.
  5. Olrik Member

!
  6. AngryGayPope1 Member

blog060108_tom.jpg.gif

bored
  7. AngryGayPope1 Member

blog060108_tom-1.jpg.gif
  8. tippytoe Member

Does anyone else think that the woman in the red coat in this photo on the left (taken in Boston, MA on Sunday, Nov. 15th) looks like Laurisse Stuckenbrock, constant companion and "communicator" for David Miscavige?

I know it is only from the back but, to me anyway, it doesn't look like Katie (note photo on the right from same night - Katie has much longer hair tied up in bun in the back). If it is Laurisse Stuckenbrock then DM had to have been there somewhere. Also note Tom's angry facial expression in the photo with the woman in the red coat. Looks to me like an "Oh shi...." moment.

Source: Photos of Tom, Suri, and Katie Out in Boston | Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes, Suri Cruise | PopSugar - Celebrity Gossip & News

Photos side by side on image shack:
    http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/1959/tomkat.jpg

Preparing my tinfoil hat as I type this.... :)
  9. Re: The Big Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes News Thread - Part the Third

Yes it looks like Laurisse to me.
  10. tippytoe Member

Does anyone else think that the woman in the red coat in this photo on the left (taken in Boston, MA on Sunday, Nov. 15th) looks like Laurisse Stuckenbrock, constant companion and "communicator" for David Miscavige?

I know it is only from the back but, to me anyway, it doesn't look like Katie (note photo on the right from same night - Katie has much longer hair tied up in bun in the back). If it is Laurisse Stuckenbrock then DM had to have been there somewhere. Also note Tom's angry facial expression in the photo with the woman in the red coat. Looks to me like an "Oh shi...." moment.

-- Photos side by side on image shack

-- Source

Preparing my tinfoil hat as I type this.... :)
  11. tippytoe Member

Sorry for duplicate post. Rec'd error message the first time...
  12. FreakE420 Member

Does anyone else think that the man in this pic looks like that one dude,I know its from the back but,,

6522-000045.jpg.gif
  13. Skeptic1337 Member

It's totally him. He wont get away with it for long either.

I remember the one time he did that thing, yeah insane man.
  14. Kilia Member

I still can't get over Suri as old as she is, still sucking on a bottle.
    *shaking head*
  15. Herro Member

FreakE! You made a funny!

<3<3<3
  16. veravendetter Member

he's always the other way round whenever i see him, and yeah, he definetely did that thing. was fined an evrythin
  17. Re: The Big Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes News Thread - Part the Third

Must be Laurisse...well, anybody but Katie.

Her clothes are appropriate for the weather, color coordinated and unwrinkled so it can't be Katie.
  18. RightOn Member

lol
  19. tippytoe Member

It actually probably was her, since Miscavige was in Boston at that time for the memorial service of sclion lawyer Earle Cooley.

Scientology’s top gun pays respects - BostonHerald.com
  20. Little_Sister Member

Soooooo...Can the kid talk yet?
  21. _You_ Member

Shhhhh......

She speaks in Tones
  22. Belladonna Member

Jezebel
    This Week in Tabloids

This Week In Tabloids: Jen Waits For Brad To Text; Tom's Secret Scientology Van
    Star
    US Weekly
    (more)
  23. Belladonna Member

24. _You_ Member

As certain as certain that this is the sorrowing widow Lou Stuckenbrock aka Henley-Smith. Google her name and look at Tom Cruise showing Katie his racy side. Lou keeps appearing off-screen right, sometimes back on but this is her, all right.
  25. _You_ Member

Cruise, Palin among Winfrey?s highlights - Television- msnbc.com
    Me love u long long time to anyone who merges Oprah farewell Baaaawwww video with her >9000 penises vid.
  26. _You_ Member

27. _You_ Member

In Touch Weekly this week: Katie moves out. After Tom embarrasses Katie in front of her co-stars, a heated argument ends with Katie packing her bags

Details:
    Katie has been telling Tom she needs her space, but he shows up at the set anyways. He brings his entourage, chats up her co-stars, "makes a spectacle of himself."

A member of his entourage pulled her off set and then she and Tom had a heated discussion that blew up into a fight in her trailer. Katie has apparently had it with Tom's domineering ways and can't relate anymore to his movie-star lifestyle. She didn't want him leaving security on set with her though he decided that she didn't know what was best for her and left behind a bodyguard anyways. She wants to be able to drive herself around and be free, she wants to hang out with normal people and lead a low key life. She's moving away from Scientology and hanging out with her younger co-stars who she has more in common with. Supposedly the fight cemented Katie's decision to stay in New York alone after the movie shoot is through, because everything with them lately seems to be an issue and they're simply acting happy in public for the cameras.

During their anniversary dinner, Katie told Tom she wasn't happy and hadn't been for awhile and suggested she stay in NYC on her own for awhile. Tom was furious at the suggestion and "couldn't believe she was doing this to him." Though they discussed buying a house in Greenwich Village, Tom never considered Katie living there alone. (Ha!)

While "always something of an odd couple" the movie shoot in NYC has reminded Katie of her life before she got married, and while found the over-the-top lifestyle exciting at first, she misses her old, simpler way of life. "She wants to be an actress not a celebrity" and likes hanging out with her younger co-stars while Tom is "stuck in the Top gun era." Katie wants to have friends her own age, be a mom to Suri, and go work on Broadway. She's been shopping at old haunts like the Gap and spending more time with her parents, who will be flying out to see her for her bday.

Tom meanwhile isn't liking her new independence and wants her to have a baby so he won't lose out on his last chance to be a father.

Katie's so eager she's already packing her bags to make NYC her permanent bicoastal address, she's invited friends to a girls-only weekend in early 2010, and while her mom is invited, Tom's mom and sisters are NOT.

"She has come a long way from the giddy bride who once said she "blushes" when Tom compliments her" and is excited about her future because "She wants her life to be more real; She feels really hopeful that she's woken up, and she's still young enough to make something out of her life"

HAHAH they used the ponytail-pulling picture as an example of Tom making a spectacle of himself and Katie with the caption "Katie's 27th birthday was made for a spoiled 8 year-old"
  28. Belladonna Member

The life of Suri Cruise - Times Online

Oh, my.

"The life of Suri Cruise"

Must quote, must quote!

29. Yoni Alter Member

So many Jews.

Comedian Freddy Roman had a great bit about that. He said, "When I went into a show business, there was a name change. My whole family changed their name to Romanowitz."
  30. Belladonna Member

31. Sponge Member

32. Sponge Member

doublecocks
  33. Belladonna Member

Oh hai Sponge. Missed you while I was away. I'll take my BAD GATEWAY now for posting in the TC/KH megathread.

(Also, saw The Ice Storm again yesterday and got nostalgic for the unspoiled Katie Holmes...)
  34. Olrik Member

lol
  35. _You_ Member

Let's face it-Germans love David Hasselhoff and Jews love show business.
  36. MeganonOT8 Member

37. MeganonOT8 Member

and she's actually smiling on the cover of US weekly >_<
  38. Kha Khan Member

Javno: Katie Holmes dumps Tom Cruise

HT: ESMB - Still only a rumor... but if it is true... :-P
  39. _You_ Member

40. _You_ Member

With all the bad news being reported about tomkat, you KNOW the Cult had to hit back: Katie Holmes Skipped Cooking on Turkey Day | Extra
    Scilebrities are the Cults' ace in the hole and they have been wooing the celeb industry for years so they can call in favors at opportune times. This, and their financial assets are, imo, their greatest(and perhaps only) remaining strengths.