Customize

the bridge - deutsche Untertitel

Discussion in 'Translation and Text Composition Projects' started by Anonymous, Feb 19, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/Übersetzen-the-bridge.69123/

2. dispart Member

Good idea. If this still isn't done a year from now, I might offer some help, but don't expect anything from me anytime soon.
  3. dispart Member

So... almost one year has passed. Any news on this? If not then I'll get to it soon.
  4. dispart Member

Here's an srt file for the first part, it's for the multi part version that's flying around somewhere. Any suggestions for improvements or corrections are welcome as are alternative versions. There are no umlauts in this version.

5. dispart Member

Here's an srt file for the second part, it's for the multi part version that's flying around somewhere. Any suggestions for improvements or corrections are welcome as are alternative versions. There are no umlauts in this version.

With regards to 00:05:23,250 --> 00:05:26,000 I was unable to make out what the person was saying "So you won't be so [?]" So I didn't translate it literally, but tried to take the meaning from the wider context.

6. dispart Member

Here's an srt file for the third part, it's for the multi part version that's flying around somewhere. Any suggestions for improvements or corrections are welcome as are alternative versions. There are no umlauts in this version.

Agin, there are a few segments which I couldn't understand or wasn't sure about. They are marked with "[ ]" and "?".

7. dispart Member

Here's an srt file for the fourth part, it's for the multi part version that's flying around somewhere. Any suggestions for improvements or corrections are welcome as are alternative versions. There are no umlauts in this version.