Customize

The CCHR may be a fraud – Examiner.com

Discussion in 'CoS Front Groups' started by Anonymous, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

2. Anonymous Member

I have been investigating the Citizens Commission on Human Rights for years with feelings this organization could be a fraud because its founder, Dr Thomas Szasz, is a psychiatrist and a member of the American Psychiatric Association. These investigations of mine were also set off by an inappropriate e-mail which I received from Steve Wagner, the Director of Litigations with the Citizens Commission on Human Rights, years ago with no appropriate follow-up even as I have been hit with snowballing and life threatening human rights abuses. This has manifested Mr Wagner must be a corrupt and sadistic lawyer who has been using the CCHR as a front to sponsor the very same type of brutal psychiatric human rights abuses the CCHR claims it is fighting.

Mr Wagner intentionally did not pursue any proper questioning of the issues which I raised about a brutal psychiatric abuse case from Texas in 1988 which I was victimized by and ongoing associated brutal mental health care human rights abuses by the United States Department of Justice. In the events leading up to and in the aftermath of "The Texas Torture Case" a clearly cruel and reactionary U.S. government along with the criminally insane American psychiatrists and other sadistic doctors they work with have been moving to crush my humanistic natural mental health care reform initiatives.

Mr Wagner has since than refused to proceed any further with the CCHRs investigations of this case as requested by me and rudely commented there would be no further communications regarding this matter. Mr Wagner claimed that I did not understand what the CCHR does. Well, the CCHR claims on its Website that it investigates and exposes psychiatric human rights abuses. The CCHR also claims it is an activist group which seeks legal remedies and legal reforms to deal with psychiatric human rights abuses. Mr Wagner refused to pursue any of these avenues to deal with the brutal psychiatric human rights abuses which I have been targeted by in the events leading up to and in the aftermath of "The Texas Torture Case".

In "The Texas Torture Case" I was conned into visiting Texas with false promises of discussions regarding my professional interests. When I arrived in Texas I was brutally kidnapped, beaten, drugged, enslaved and tortured by diabolically insane professional enemies who have clearly wanted my mental health care reform initiatives crushed. I was intentionally misdiagnosed with bipolar disorder by the sadistic psychiatrist, Dr Pearlman, and his likewise sadistic associate, Dr Edeiken, a radiologist. I was than legally stigmatized with suffering from this disorder in a swift, fixed civil court proceeding with no sworn in testimony and no jury before the ignorant southern bigot judge, Scanlon, who had a close personal and professional relationship with Dr Pearlman and Dr Edeiken for years. I was targeted with a court order for 90 days of outpatient treatment in what has become for me the alien and hostile state of Texas.

All along all independent, qualified medical and legal counsel aside from my background credentials as a legally licensed New York State physician who graduated from Dickinson College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania with the honors of summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa has confirmed that I do not and I have never suffered from bipolar disorder or any other mental illness. Yet, over 20 years since being victimized by this brutal psychiatric abuse case I face daily harassment from the United States Department of Justice coupled with life threatening blacklisting of most of my vital professional and business interests. My name and reputation have been turned into trash in my own country by this case and I never actually did anything or planned to do anything illegal. And as implied I have never suffered from any of the symptoms of bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, or any of the mental illnesses as defined by the psychiatrists.

Mr Wagner appears to have been working alongside the very same corrupt and brutal people who have been responsible for masterminding this psychiatric human rights abuse case and other psychiatric human rights abuse cases in the United States. This unfortunately makes it clear that Dr Thomas Szasz, the elderly founder of the CCHR, may have been a fraud over the course of his entire career who has used the CCHR as a vehicle to further his own personal wealth and fame. Dr Szasz’s primary interest all along appears to have not been in the health and welfare of psychiatric abuse victims as he has claimed.

The bottom line is Dr Szasz may be just another dangerous psychiatrist who has come up with a clever gimmick to earn a lot of money like other pop psychiatrists such as Dr Beck at the University of Pennsylvania and pop psychologists such as Dr Goleman often do.They always claim they are doing something unique for their patients with such creations as cognitive therapy and a supposed search for emotional intelligence and yet the bottom line is they always catastrophically ruin the careers and lives of their patients with their own enforced stigmatization and associated human rights abuses.

This is a shocking finding for the people of the United States and their friends internationally as brutal mental health care human rights abuses continue daily as sponsored by their own government and all of the like minded diabolically insane psychiatrists while the wealthy members of the CCHR enjoy extravagant dinner parties together while aimlessly discussing the issue and not doing much of anything worthwhile which is affirmative for people victimized by mental health care human rights abuses as they raise a lot of money for themselves while the victims of psychiatric abuses continue to suffer and starve to death on the fringes of society.

The CCHR clearly may be a propaganda tool which is being used by Dr Szasz, who served in the U.S. Navy earlier in his life, and the CCHR members to make foreign nationals and American citizens believe the United States does not tolerate criminal mental health care human rights abuses when in fact this clearly is not the case. To the contrary, the government of the United States along with apparent support from Dr Szasz and the CCHR clearly use brutal mental health care human rights abuses as a vehicle to crush the minds and freedoms of sane social activists, poor people, and others in the country just as occurs in many foreign countries.

Dr Szasz is as an aside a member of the elitist and dangerous American Psychiatric Association. And Dr Thomas Szasz is a Professor Emeritus of Psychiatry at the State University of New York, Syracuse who has also ignored my requests for assistance to obtain a residency training position in psychiatry at the State University of New York. The entire Department of Psychiatry in Syracuse has also rudely ignored this interest. I had stated that as a New York state licensed physician who obtained honors in my major, psychology, in college, and in my required work in psychiatry in medical school, I was considering following in the foot steps of Dr Thomas Szasz.

It is therefore worth questioning why Dr Szasz as a psychiatrist himself and other psychiatrists are allowed to critically write and say whatever they want to about psychiatry without being labeled as mentally ill by their colleagues while independent victims and observers of mental health care human rights abuses such as myself are often intentionally mislabeled as being mentally ill for reporting on these problems in similar manners. The American Psychiatric Association appears to work with Dr Szasz to insist American psychiatry is a liberal discipline which respects such freedoms when in fact such freedoms are actually only respected for the psychiatrists themselves.

My previous desire to become a psychiatrist has been blacklisted by all of the American psychiatrists even though I was an honor student in psychology in college and in psychiatry in medical school. Clearly I spoke up too early in my career about problems in American psychiatry for good taste and now I am deeply sorry I ever looked into the clearly corrupt and brutal discipline of American psychiatry which has set a dangerous double standard in dealing with its own diabolically insane psychiatrists.

Furthermore, when I was interested in becoming a psychiatrist I did not realize I was getting involved with lunatics who intentionally create severe pain and disability in people for large profits while lying to the public about this. My interest in mental health care has always been to search for manners in which to humanely assist people in maintaining and achieving good mental health and in doing well in their personal lives, at school, and at work. And so this all implies "The Texas Torture Case" has become one of the most brutal and bizarre psychiatric human rights abuse cases and cover-ups in American history. An online frequently revised synopsis of "The Texas Torture Case" can be found at "The Texas Torture Case".
    • Like Like x 1
  3. DeathHamster Member

Meh. Just about anyone can have a blog on the examiner site .. even this nutter.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. 00anon00 Member

wall-o-paranoia
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Yeah, with zero dox it's pure moonbat.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

Remember the good old days when states had happy little hospitals that housed these types of people?
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

Yes.
  8. Anonymous Member

9. xenubarb Member

You can thank Reagan for closing those and turning the lunatics out onto the streets.
  10. ZeroC Member

• Like Like x 7
  11. Miranda Member

Author: Harold Mandel

The Harold Mandel, MD Natural Mental Health Care Reform Association

NATURAL MENTAL HEALTH CARE COUNSELING!
    [IMG]
    Dr Harold Mandel
    As a General Physician with a special interest in mental health I offer natural mental health care counseling services for adults and children. My emphasis in the prevention and treatment of mental illness is holistic with a focus on your individual psychodynamic, biochemical, social and financial needs. My goal is to work with you to both prevent and cure mental illness naturally without any of the toxic side effects, stigmatization and other horrible abuses associated with the psychiatric approach to dealing with mental illness. I want you to reach for being a full and productive person while experiencing life to its fullest instead of simply wasting away on toxic drugs with damaging psychiatric labels. I also offer suicide prevention counseling services. My professional services are available online via Webcam on Sype and Yahoo, via telephone and also for home, office and school visits. You can make an appointment online or via telephone. Fees for my professional services vary depending on your financial situation.-Harold Mandel, MD

Suggested by the author:

12. Anonymous Member

I didn't read it all, but did he manage to accuse CCHR of everything *except* being a Scientology front group?
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Miranda Member

Yes. And in the same breath accused psychiatry of more or less what CCHR accuses it of. I think he's just a crazy guy destined to lose whatever medical credentials he may have in a lawsuit over some horrible malpractice injury someday.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Anonymous Member

He's a moonbat, but he's probably more credible than all the $cientologists on Teegeack put together.
  15. thefatman Member

I always laugh when people claim they get blacklisted for speaking up about problems in psychiatric healthcare, fucking Professor Pat McGorry speaks about problems and he's been in the field for decades. Just cause you're an honor student doesn't mean you'll get hired.
  16. DeathHamster Member

He lists his sorority but doesn't list where he got his medical degree and where he's licensed to practice?

In this case, I suspect "earned" = "thinks he has earned" in Moonbatspeak.
  17. Anonymous Member

http://www.webspawner.com/users/drhmresume/

He got his MD from Jefferson Medical College and is still holds a valid New York medical license:

18. Anonymous Member

Calling AnonMSW to the white courtesty phone. AnonMSW pick up the white courtesty phone please
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Anonymous Member

Interesting how these "gosh i wonder if" articles get written by people who can't do a simple Google search:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizens_Commission_on_Human_Rights

Fuck a duck.
  20. JohnnyRUClear Member

gender fail
  21. incog712 Member

This won't end well.
  22. Anonymous Member

From the OP

Serious journalism (not)
  23. Sponge Member

Harold the moonbat Mandel strikes again.
    Did he even google Jan Eastgate recently?

ECT and psychosurgery reflect ignorance in psychiatry today
    http://www.examiner.com/health-in-national/ect-and-psychosurgery-reflect-ignorance-psychiatry-today

[link in quote is cchr scilon link]
    edit: I actually just googled Jan Eastgate and I lol'd hard.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Addendum: April 19, 2012: I recently re-opened this case with another CCHR office and this evening I received the following e-mail from a CCHR rep:
    "Even at this late date, our motto must be "fight back." You are a victim to the degree you do not fight back."---M......
    My response was "Thanks, and let's fight back!"
    And so perhaps the CCHR is not a fraud, but sometimes it sure takes a lot of time to fight back and this has ruined most of my adult life already showing just what monsters the psychiatrists are!
    • Like Like x 1
  25. I have great sympathy for the writer of this comment who is obviously a very troubled person!
    • Like Like x 1
  26. That does not make sense. It is not me who would ever abuse patients, it is the psychiatrists!
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

Moonbat Alert!
    • Like Like x 1
  28. grebe Member

Dr. Mandel, if you are indeed a physician you are also a psychiatrist to the basic level of training you received in medical school and residency. You would not have passed your national boards if you had failed the psychiatry part.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

Google "Harold Mandel MD" and all shall be revealed.
    • Like Like x 2
  30. DeathHamster Member

Seems like fucking moonbat loonie even without the Google.

By the way, allowing users to block checks of their history and posting is a REALLY STUPID IDEA!
    • Like Like x 1
  31. It's an experiment, DH. Exploring what happens when "Guests" or unregistered users are permitted to post into the forums. There are times when yes, it sucks, and other times where perhaps a new member is bought into the fold.

If you don't see the Member label underneath the nickname, it means that the post is made by a "Guest."
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Anonymous Member

What is this shit? I have never heard of a psychiatrist administering a "rye allergy test."
  33. Zak McKracken Member

:pets sue:
  34. i retracted this position on the CCHR a long time ago. Upon careful consideration I have come to the conclusion the CCHR is a perfectly legitimate organization which stands for what it says. In fact I am a member of the CCHR!--Dr Harold Mandel...http://www.drharoldmandel.com
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  35. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 1