Customize

The Class VIII Auditor Course Lectures(Confidential)(Tape) '68 COMPLETE SET LAEK

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by HAEVEN51, Jun 21, 2008.

1. HAEVEN51 Member

2. highoverlord Member

Re: The Class VIII Auditor Course Lectures(Confidential)(Tape) '68 COMPLETE SET LAEK

wow thanks
  3. cpt-obvious Member

Re: The Class VIII Auditor Course Lectures(Confidential)(Tape) '68 COMPLETE SET LAEK

i want has nzb !

awesome leak is awesome by the way
  4. Re: The Class VIII Auditor Course Lectures(Confidential)(Tape) '68 COMPLETE SET LAEK

Wow awesome leak from the alien scriptures :D
  5. anonyleaks Member

rofl
  6. number 6 Member

The 10th lecture has the obscene dog bit in it, fyi. Read it and weep.
  7. A.Non Hubbard Member

Golden shit
  8. A.Non Hubbard Member

"I'm not from this planet."
    -- L. Ron Hubbard, Class VIII auditor Tape 8
  9. scrumpmonkey Member

nice work, really shows some of his insanity. anyone know where i can get JR (ron's journal) 67 WBM mentioned it in one of his vids but that russian site has been taken down :(
  10. number 6 Member

11. A.Non Hubbard Member

From Tape 8:

12. scrumpmonkey Member

13. HeavenlySins Member

I've heard the Assists lecture, but being able to put it in all it's contextual insanity will be great. Keep up the excellent leaks!
  14. A.Non Hubbard Member

bumbumpbump.

Tape 15, 15:30 in, Hubbard states some auditing rooms are bugged.
  15. revdoggy Member

I download everything you put up.

Its all good
  16. No Comment Member

Is it me or does it always seem that L Ron's followers were laughing at him? Some of it might be nervous laughter. Others may actually think he's funny. But a lot of these people like they are laughing at his ideas.

Xenu you say? Bwahahahahaha
  17. A.Non Hubbard Member

If I were to take the whole set of lectures and put all of his sound effects, goofy mumbling and made-up words into one new file it would probably be at least 45 minutes in length.
  18. A.Non Hubbard Member

Bump.

Has anyone listened to these other than tape 10?

Tape 5 has classic lines like "You're an ass", "waffle waffle", "Whee! Bullshit", and "wokkity bokkity".

Tape 11 has LRH losing his shit on the audience for not following listing procedures correctly.
  19. DiaSciRev Member

I smell music video.

You in particular.
  20. DiaSciRev Member

No longer available? I demand repost
  21. Anonymous Member

22. Anonymous Member

will have something tomorrow, promise. Uploading the first tape now
  23. Anonymous Member

24. OTBT Member

Bump.

Spread this shit around.
  25. Tourniquet Member

I'm DLing from the last link in the thread, but the other links are (already) down.

Thanks to the poster!
    • Like Like x 1
  26. OhSah Member

• Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

BEWARE IMITATIONS
  28. DeathHamster Member

29. Anonymous Member

30. Anonymous Member

Thanks, OhSah. You are the PracticalAnon.
  31. Anonymous Member

this rock

keep the leak running
  32. OhSah Member

• Like Like x 3
  33. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  34. alexjorge Member

35. Anonymous Member

Still waiting for lossless .flac version of Lecture 10 "Assists"
    • Like Like x 1
  36. alexjorge Member

OK Let me see in my all materials :)
  37. All dead links. I need some more Class!
  38. Any posters around?