Customize

The Class VIII Auditor Course Lectures(Confidential)(Tape) '68 COMPLETE SET LAEK

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by HAEVEN51, Jun 21, 2008.

1. BLiP Member

2. Thanks BLiP!
    Would love to hear these as well. Any links to mp3's?
  3. Anonymous Member

Try a search on Craigslist. You might get lucky.
  4. craigs list does find tapes sets of the non-confidential lectures I am more curious about the confidential ones.
  5. Anonymous Member

If you search and then prowl the freezone and 'independent' moonbat sites, you may find what you're seeking.
  6. Night Shade Member

just not finding them...
  7. Anonymous Member

Where did you look?
  8. Night Shade Member

freezoneeath.or-
    iscientology.or-
    wiseoldgoat.co-
  9. Anonymous Member

10. Night Shade Member

helpful thanks!

found cl 8 lect 10!

any other links?
  11. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  12. Night Shade Member

(lol)----ok. thanks.
  13. Night Shade Member

Even though woody looks a bit like a fish, don't think he ever bit the hook. pal's larry david & jerry seinfield did scn for a spell and are quite funny on the subject.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 3
  15. BLiP Member

• Like Like x 2
  16. Incredulicide Member

And I found some archived mirrors of that Lecture 3 :)
    EDIT: Slipping in links to archives of
    • Lecture 4 - "6809C27 Standard Tech Defined" and
    • Lecture 6 - "6809C29 Mechanics of Techniques and Subject Matter" while I can still edit this post :)
    Also found archives of a couple of the links to Class VIII Auditors Course Lecture 10- 6810C03 Assists:
    • Like Like x 2
  17. BLiP Member

• Like Like x 1
  18. BLiP Member

• Like Like x 1
  19. BLiP Member

• Like Like x 1
  20. Night Shade Member

thanks so much BLiP! I am researching "their tech". It is an paradox but does address a subject I have interest in. Cheers!
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Night Shade Member

Nice article, thanks for sharing!

It always seems these "dichotomies" exist in the physical realm as wells as the worlds of thought and spirit. I've always this similar to the force of a car battery, both requisite to create a flow of displaced wandering electrons that will play a game to start a car, but one without the other provides "nothingness".

I've always seen the trick to existence is being able to participate with these factors of positive and negative terminals and just not becoming them. When ever I start becoming either terminal I drink some wine and rejoin the spirit of play.

I love Indian lore as well as the mythical Romulus and Remus!.
  22. BLiP Member

You would be better to download the tech manuals and associated "sekrit dox" if you are researching the tech. The Class VIII lectures simply replace Engrams with Body Thetan and then drives home the need for Scientologists to do exactly what L Ron Hubbard tells them to do. What was going on aboard The Apollo in the lead up to and after that 1968 course provides a remarkable insight into just how powerful an influence on the cognitive functioning Scientology processing had been. In isolation, its not really an insight into the tech itself. IMHO, the first Class VIII lecture series represents more of an experiment by L Ron Hubbard in just how much he could get away with rather than any elaboration or extension of Scientology tech. The application of the tech had already been achieved much earlier, starting with TR0 and the Comms Course. L Ron Hubbard was just testing how thorough the mindfucking was.
    • Like Like x 2
  23. Incredulicide Member

• Like Like x 1
  24. Incredulicide Member

• Like Like x 2
  25. Disambiguation Global Moderator

A lot of links here are outdated
  26. Incredulicide Member

What are you on about? Both the links in my two posts from seven years ago (right above yours) to Lecture 19 still work.

Here they are again in case you missed it:
    https://web.archive.org/web/2015082...37zoyjaohkni4wcp4op7cldcxeph/f8ss6eevkk5h.mp3
    https://web.archive.org/web/2015082...tuakmyk4vnbl6itkl45aupmpj7nd/xb8z8bbvc2s7.mp3

Plus every link in this post still works too: