Customize

THe Cult pulls the rug out from under the Travolta's

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by LRonAnon, Jan 6, 2009.

1. LRonAnon Member

THe Cult pulls the rug out from under the Travolta's

Tommy Davis has stated that medications are encouraged for the treatment of medical conditions.

Having Grand Mal seizure every 4-days is clearly a dangerous and mostly treatable medical condition.

The basic assumption is that the Travolta's neglected to seek further treatment based on their religious beliefs.

But Tommy Davis made it certain that that just isn't true.

So it becomes clear, according to the Church of Scientology, the Travolta's choice to not get proper treatment for Jett was not based in their religious beliefs.

Wow, they are going to have some 'splaining to do.
  2. subgenius Member

Re: THe Cult pulls the rug out from under the Travolta's

They don't know whether to shit or go blind.
  3. Mutante Member

Tommy does seem to be saying John Travolta can't claim Jett's treatment was a factor of 'believing' in Scientology.

Oh dear. The Travoltas are being hung out to dry.
  4. LRonAnon Member

It most certainly appears that way.

If religious beliefs have been removed from the equation, then where does that leave them?
  5. A.Non Hubbard Member

Wait, I missed something... when did future COB Tommy Davis make a statement?
  6. basil Member

[IMG]
  7. Top Grunge Member

google news search. he did.

Fresh Intelligence : Radar Online : Scientologists Speak Out About Travolta

among others. poon that shit with links to youtube of Tommy being...well Tommy.

also

I dont think people will come to this conclusion.
  8. Mutante Member

Here.

Cue Tommy Davis
  9. Re: THe Cult pulls the rug out from under the Travolta's

This doesn't feel right.
  10. amaX Member

Nothing about this cult feels right.
  11. momISanon Member

CYA, Tommy. CYA. That's what it's alllllllllllll about.
  12. auchraw Member

Infallible rule. Listen to what Tommy Davis says and believe the exact opposite. In a cult of liars he gets the gold medal.
  13. Re: THe Cult pulls the rug out from under the Travolta's

HUMM, maybe not?? COULD it be a preemptive strike by the cult...in my fantasy world, after Jett's deth and the Travolta's OT powers failed to bring him back to life (as per description in other threads LIVE JETT LIVE)....the Travolta's would call Little Davey and demand all their money back...and state that they are getting out of the cult for good....thus Tommy is instructed to throw the Travolta's under the bus just in case they ever come out and tell the truth, that the cult denies it's members proper medical care.

well I did say it was a fantasy.
  14. LRonAnon Member

Who gave John and Kelly medical advice to not treat the seizure condition?

Failure to protect is serious business, negligent death.
  15. JMac85 Member

With the coveted "LHR Tech" failing catastrophically, and now the official spokesman publicly double crossing them, let's hope this will finally push Travolta over the edge so he blows.

Of course, I doubt this was a surprise revelation. They probably made a private deal. "For the good of the "church", we'll set you up to look like bad parents." Being loyal OSA goons, that could have been enough. Though the cult could have sweetened the deal by offering free services, or just resorted to the standard blackmail.
  16. Draken Member

o hai, "newfag" here. I genuinely feel sorry for the Travoltas. John was such a fucking good actor and he got mixed in with those nutbags. Seems like his soon-to-be former fellow Scilons turned their backs on him.

Can we expect Travolta and Samuel L. Jackson to reprise their roles from "Pulp Fiction" to the point where Jackson recites "Ezekiel 25:17" from behind a GF mask?
  17. lacey Member

I have to point out that as mum to a child with intractable epilepsy not all and in fact many intractable epileptics dont get relief from medication in fact our child's condition was made much worse following drug intervention. our child has ring chromosome 20 and having looked at the footage of jett i am suprised no chromosomal tests had been given... having said that there is other alternatives to medication such as VNS pacemaker that damps down the epileptic activity in the brain, fabulous device and it works!! our child is living proof of that... our child had no convulsive seizures prior to new type aed medicines being used for blips on an eeg within 6 days of medications he was having over 100 convulsive seizures per day and this resulted in a full neuro regression and still fitting, we took the drastic measure of stopping all new aeds got a vns implant and use a very very low does of phenobarbitol an older style drug... had we continued to allow doctors to pump our child with medication then he would dead, this is fact.... it would be very interesting to know what tests where carried out on jett and if indeed he had a condition that could have been treated... the point i am trying to make religion aside as i dont believe an religion should be able to be used to stop help being given to those who need it, there are conditions such as that of our child where new type aed drugs and multi drug treatment are definately not suitable.. we have worked very hard with our child to regain mobility, address learning difficulties, autism loss of speech ect and all of this followed drug intervention.. doing this has we hoped paved the way for other children with this rare conditon because he is the only child to make any kind of recovery following a neuro regression with this condition in our country, sometimes there is another and better way... i am not saying that this is true of Jett but i feel its fair to give you an insight to intractable epilepsy,
  18. Oswald2001 Member

Negligent Homicide?
  19. LRonAnon Member

The reported facts are that:
    • Jett had Kawasaki and nothing else.
    • He had a grand mal seizure every 4-days.
    • The Church allows medication for such conditions.
    • They tried Depakote.

They consulted unnamed neurosurgeon, no other condition was found.

Dx = Seizure D.O. NOS, attributed to Kawasaki and left untreated by choice for non-religious reasons

That is currently the shore-story being promoted..
  20. NotBobMinton Member

Holey crap. They are throwing John Travolta & Kelly Preston under the bus saying it's all their fault for not getting him proper medical attention! And that Scientology didn't apply any pressure not to continue anti-seizure medication!

Can't believe they are throwing Celb to the wolves like that. The will probably do their best to make sure the Travolta's don't see the news of Tommy Davis.
  21. lacey Member

I am not saying they were correct in denying this child medication but depending on what was the cause then medication is not suitable for all intractable epileptics, it nearly killed our child and has left him to face life as a very different person than he could have been, all i am saying is you have to know what was wrong with jett before you can make a fair judgement
  22. Anon1720 Member

As much as I would love to see the cult hang the travoltas out to dry, thereby showing their true colours, I'm just not seeing this from TD's statement.....yet.
  23. TheBitch Member

MSNBC SCOOP - Tommy Davis "Clarifies" - Can't Stop "Pullingn it In"

Scoop: Scientologists clear up Travolta misconceptions - The Scoop- msnbc.com

(snip - moar at article)

....there have been a number of outspoken critics of Scientology claiming that the church’s practices might have played a part in how the Travolta family cared for their son.

In response to the claim that the family might not have sought appropriate, conventional medical treatment for Jett’s seizures, Tommy Davis from Scientology International says that simply isn’t allowed under Scientology practices.

“Scientologists seek conventional medical treatment for medical conditions. Scientologists use prescription drugs when physically ill and also rely on the advice and treatment of medical doctors. The church does not involve itself in the diagnosis or classification of any medical condition,” says Davis.

(If you’re wondering how the church’s stance might apply to Tom Cruise’s now-infamous argument with Matt Lauer of the use of anti-depressants, Davis points out, “That centered around a psychological diagnosis, not a medical diagnosis, there’s a distinction.”)

(snip - moar at article)

-------------------------------------------------

OK so the thrust of the $cilontololligy beliefs / hiding from reality set seems to be hinged upon whether you can get an MD to give you a physical diagnosis for a psychiatric illness, then rationalize taking neurological medications for a "purely physical illness." I guess if you use Depakote to "treat your broken leg," then the use makes it no longer a neuropsychiatric medication, amirite?

No comments section. Damn shame. We really need to target the shit out of Tommy Davis and to expose his weasel words.

Discuss?
  24. LRonAnon Member

I understand that BUT, ...if we look at what has been reported and accept it as the truth....the cult has thrown the Travolta's under the bus.
  25. LRonAnon Member

All whilst taking care of everything for the family, that is EXACTLY what they are saying.
  26. NotBobMinton Member

Hi Lacey,
    Welcome to the forums! Since you are new here, I just want to point you to a few resources to help you get an understanding of what we do here and why.

This website is a good overview of the public as to some of the major issues we take with Scientology.
    Stop Scientology Abuses | You Found The Card

And two excellent websites that contain much of the WHO and WHY we protest are here:
    My story from inside Scientology - Ex Scientologist Message Board
    and here:
    ESK - Voices in Unison!

Enjoy your stay & I hope you learn a few things while you are here.
  27. pardmepard Member

The Travolta's will do anything for the cult. ANYTHING including being thrown under the bus, and will still look at a LRH picture and clap with cheep grieving smiles on their face.
    They will anhero.

And, I bet TD also was willing since the story is they did have Jett on Meds after all, being PTS, and we all know they throw them wog lovers under a bus.
    Every single time.
  28. lacey Member

Yes you are right there... the thing with the supposed kawasaki syndrome is to have seizures as a result he would have to have had a complication to the syndrome such as menigitis which would have been apparent to everyone..

the thing i cannot understand is why the denial of an alternative such as a vns implant, goes in just like a heart pacemaker, not major surgery in fact quite routine and is fantastic... the implants have been used in america for quite some time
  29. Top Grunge Member

lacey, because Jett was being audited and has undergone the Pruif rundown!

No need to have an implant when Scientology has the cure for everything!
  30. LRonAnon Member

Jett may have died in the Bahamas, but he was a United States citizen residing in the United States with his parents. IANAL but it certainly seems reasonable that an investigation may be warranted, maybe even criminal charges.
  31. JFawkeson Member

Re: MSNBC SCOOP - Tommy Davis "Clarifies" - Can't Stop "Pullingn it In"

Isn't that how they justify LRH being of Visiwhatever when he died?
  32. Joyful Member

Didn't he say they say allowed medications for PHYSICAL conditions? Don't they believe autism and epilepsy are MENTAL conditions?

It's semantics, I know, but still.
  33. LRonAnon Member

Doesn't matter in the "scope" of "reported facts". They deny epilepsy and autism. They do however state he was having a grand mal seizure every FOUR days.

Those are deadly seizures. clearly a provable medical condition, that have been left untreated for non-religious reasons.

Bottom line is: A known but untreated seizure condition officially killed him
  34. lacey Member

well if they dont believe epilepsy is a physical condition then they need a whole re-education!!! its horrific

shame they did not acknowledge the autism and epilepsy they could have given so much to public awareness being celebrities... so so little is ever seen regarding epilepsy and unfortunately many people do not know just how many intractable sufferers there are and how many people actually die from it

with autism there are so many good programmes some devised by parents, they are easy to use by parents/carers and make a world of difference to a child or adult... when i watched the footage of Jett it was like looking at my own child how he was a while back, the mannerisms were so alike, thankfully for us we are passed that point with good communication (signing) and hardly any stims, we hope for more improvement as time goes on
  35. anongurl7 Member

THIS ^^^

Tommy, the game
  36. JFawkeson Member

No fucking kidding.
  37. BlooAnon Member

I think I just threw up in my mouth.
  38. Skeptic1337 Member

Why are you guys worried about the semantics. Just push out the facts as you know them and let the culties sort out if it's fucked up according to their standards or not.

Pretty sure from all I've read the Travoltas were squirreling :p

Is that true? I have no fucking clue but then I don't care either. The culties will judge him about that any ways as long as the facts keep getting presented.
  39. LRonAnon Member

Therein lies the problem Lacey, they promote the opposite, they use their celebrity power to promote Hubbard's craziness as being the only solution for the problem.

It all about creating a Scientology world, "clearing the planet", where all the power and money goes to the cult.

Watch the 2nd movie in my signature.
  40. lacey Member

You're not wrong there LRonAnon, did anyone think of giving this guy a labotomy!!! i cannot believe how people believe this clap trap, sorry its not my intention to offend anybody but to allow a loved one to die or suffer, its beyond contempt