Customize

THe Cult pulls the rug out from under the Travolta's

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by LRonAnon, Jan 6, 2009.

1. rof Member

Re: THe Cult pulls the rug out from under the Travolta's

Let's pull the rug out from under them, throw them to the wolves, and then run over them with a bus.
  2. TheBitch Member

Fix't for you.

In honor of the boi...

[IMG]

Too bad they never gave him proper medical treatment. You never know, he might have learned to actually ride a bike.
  3. subgenius Member

They're only thrown under the bus if the media/world connects the dots. I'm not sure they'll get it.
    I bet that Travoltas won't feel betrayed. These folks are able to resolve many many other blatant inconsistencies in their belief system.
  4. eddieVroom Member

We Old Guard said many years ago that in the Happy Fun Cult's final days, it would wiggle and twitch MIGHTILY. Thrash, even...
  5. anongurl7 Member

6. Don't forget...

This is sickening. While we all want the Travolta's to wake up, it is disgusting that Scientology has anticipated the medical abuse claim. It's obvious they are trying to cover their ass, but I really feel like the death of a 16 year old boy, the loss of him rather, is slowly disappearing from the scope of everything. Because of our beliefs we are naturally focusing on the Scientology abuses aspect. What the parents chose to do is an important subject, and why they chose to take that road is important too. Let's not forget Jett, the individual, in all this.
  7. Re: Don't forget...

No worries on that score.
  8. Re: THe Cult pulls the rug out from under the Travolta's

This made me laugh. It did. Thanks.

Everytime I see Tom Cruise, mostly on Youtude or free TV as I will not pay for his film, I look at him and say to myself, yes you do look that stupid to believe this crap. I look at Kristie Alley say the same thing, but I look at John Travolta and say WTF, you just don't come across as this stupid. It must be something else. Did the Scions provide a method of hiding your homosexuality from your audience? Important in 1980's, but not so important today. Is that it?

Escape now John. They have shit on you and haven't even left you toilet paper to wipe yourself off.

I will pay to watch an openly gay John Travolta ply his considerable talents in future films. (no I'm not gay, not that I'm ashamed of that either) You don't need them anymore and they don't give a crap about you. They give crap on you, but not about you.
  9. imariscent Member

I love this, because me not being a medical expert knew that it attacks the young, and doesn't last long. The Travolta's totally contradicted all they have said. Like I said before, since they are high ranking celebs no media wants don't want to touch a sore subject.
  10. imariscent Member

I mean even if he had Kawasaki Syndrome, with all the money that they had, that would have been taken care of when he was younger. I mean, does anyone see this or is just me.
  11. subgenius Member

Give the kid a fuckin helmet at least/
  12. subgenius Member

I like the way you think.
  13. TheBitch Member

Defeats the "purpose." This kid, from the moment he was identified as "sub normal" in any way, had his fate sealed by his parents. Anybody ever pause to consider why it is that Travolta built a house 90 miles from Clearwater and reportedly flys their daily when he's at home?

Ever since this began there's been some sort of false presumption that just because Travolta kept his mouth shut that he wasn't "really" a $cilontololligist. Is anybody still doubting that he's every bit as up to his neck in it as TomKat?