Customize

The DC Org welcomes Sparrow back..

Discussion in 'Anon Sparrow' started by lostatsea, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Tony Orego's on a roll this week. Think he'd be interested (in the video and backstory)
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Anonymous Member

Sorry, meant Tony Ortego, Village Voice
  3. lostatsea Member

Ortega. ;)
    • Like Like x 3
  4. anonsparrow Member

Why thank you! :)
    • Like Like x 13
  5. MOOG Member

SPONGE + SPARROW = EPIC <3

dat sign. do want.
    • Like Like x 6
  6. xenubarb Member

Chirping in epic thread
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

It's been said already. Awesome. Brilliant. Hawt.
    • Like Like x 7
  8. DC Org - trolled into non-existence - make that CONFUSION.

Can't touch this.
    • Like Like x 6
  9. Sponge Member

Well I can upload the original gigantic Tiff graphic file if you like (in both 150 dpi and 300dpi versions for a 33 x 78 inch sign). Take it to your local wide-format printer man or use one of the many online services, then enturbulate like a motherfucker.
    There's a sorta funny story behind that. I'll let Sparrow tell it if he wants.
    • Like Like x 5
  10. AnonLover Member

I want a 33 x 78 inch sign of screen snap from round about the 4:12 mark in OP vid... sparrow standing there holding his BIG POLE.

hawt!
    • Like Like x 3
  11. MOOG Member

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Anonymous Member

quote="lostatsea, post: 1782165"] [/quote]
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Nickofname Member

In her defense, she never looks very happy. Same with all her co-workers. In fact they might wanna consider renaming "The Way to Happiness" because it obviously isn't working.
    • Like Like x 10
  14. Mest Lover Member

Sponge: You're using video vegas right? WOW shit you know what you are doing! I was analyzing what you did and estimating how many days it would take me to do all that! cripes you know your stuff, I am humbled and need tips!
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Mest Lover Member

What would you expect? She is Sea Org, anything but frowning and shear ethics presence is beat out of you!
    Someone at celebrity center new york was trying to get my attention, she finally said: "Sir, can you give me a ride?" I asked her about that and she said "I looked like a Sea Org member and she knew the only way she would get me to respond is asking with SIR."
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Sponge Member

okeydokey, See this thread in the &quot;finished projects&quot; activism section
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...cpherson-graphic-banner-printer-source.89814/
    for the full resolution graphic banner source TIFF files for wide format printing, plus this jpeg PREVIEW image....

(Edit: you may then wish to go to that thread if you want to discuss the banner rather than detract from the awesomeness of this thread about SPARROW'S AWESOMELY AWESOME COMEBACK PROTEST )

previewsizeonly.jpg

WOULDN'T IT BE FANTASTIC TO SEE THESE GO UP OUTSIDE CULT ORGS ALL OVER THE PLACE!
    • Like Like x 11
  17. exOT8Michael Member

LUUUULZ on Sparrow and Co protest

RIP for my dear friend Lisa McPherson.
    • Like Like x 6
  18. Anonymous Member

Why yes, yes it would.
    Best to check sign companies in your own area to save on shipping.
    That stand is called a Retractable Roll Up Banner Stand. They're about $29 via Amazon. You can get signs different sizes and stands too. Shop around local first, then online for cheap prices.
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...d-keywords=retractable roller up banner stand
    • Like Like x 4
  19. Sponge Member

And we want the photos of you humping said photo of sparrow and his 78 inch pole ;).

Awesome sparrow is awesome.

-------
    Remember Lisa McPherson. For this is why.
    • Like Like x 5
  20. sooleater Member

welcome back
    • Like Like x 3
  21. AnonLover Member

ok but i fear that wouldnt be a DRY endeavor.
    • Like Like x 2
  22. Disco Necked Member

Scientologists, of all people/thetans/body thetans should know what happens when you try to 'not-is' something.
  23. Anonymous Member

wow
    • Like Like x 2
  24. subgenius Member

sign can go up on their side even if you can't
  25. subgenius Member

with big life sized stand up cardboard pics of sparrow
    also time for a sparrow mask project
    everyone wear one
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

Are you going to make them?
  27. Robocat Member

Awesome sign, Sponge. <3! Sparrow.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Robocat Member

I have Vegas for Apple that I have never used - it's yours if you want it.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Mest Lover Member

I have vegas 9.0 but he was doing stuff i have never used yet.
  30. Anonymous Member

If you can keep up with the lyrics, you'll understand the relevance of this song. FU if you don't like it.
  31. Orson Member

Very satisfying to see you back out there Sparrow.
    • Like Like x 3
  32. Sponge Member

^QFT

Currently watching his new vids from today, complete with epic sign.

and Radio Paul's latest...

• Like Like x 10
  33. conatus Member

• Like Like x 6
  34. Mark Cabian Member

Wednesday, June 15 giving stress tests without FDA label, or administered by ministers. I love the shutter sounds :)

Thanks to your videos, I see that shills are the new must-have at these tables.
    • Like Like x 2
  35. Diablo Member

AWESOME...MISS YOU SPARROW!

(good job RP working with SP, I like the question/answer session during the stress table bullshit)
    • Like Like x 5
  36. Welcome back Sparrow, and RP, powerful vids, fantastic..........ty for educating the entheta stricken, deluded scientologists.

May they wake the fuck up soon.
    • Like Like x 2
  37. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  38. Mark Cabian Member

Hey, Sponge - if you created and donated that whole fucking amazing sign ... did you?
  39. Cheappassion Member

Ok, WTF is the birthday game? How does one win said game?
  40. Sponge Member

I merely donated my graphics time @ approx $40 per hour ;) (I know, I know, I'm too cheap but the pychs keep bartering me down). The actual physical banner was donated by someone anonymous. Big thanks to them whoever they are. And thanks to Sparrow and the Radio Paul team for bringing it all together for a fucking awesome comeback.
    • Like Like x 17