Customize

The DC Org welcomes Sparrow back..

Discussion in 'Anon Sparrow' started by lostatsea, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Sponge Member

I think its a bit like spin the bottle. "Spin the Stats".
    • Like Like x 1
  2. adhocrat Member

By disseminating defrauding the most people onto course, auditing, etc. Don't remember the details at this late date, but it was a yearly thing ending on Bubtard's BD in March, IIRC.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Anonymous Member

Lowkey? Who want to hear a song by some Thor-loser?
  4. Mark Cabian Member

I love that Batmanesque Sparrow signal in the sky.
    • Like Like x 7
  5. Word! Me too! * I'd hit it!*
  6. Kilia Member

I'm absolutely, totally, impressed!!!!!!! WB, Sparrow!!!
    • Like Like x 2
  7. CarterUSP Member

The "birthday game" is where all the scilon orgs, all around the world, compete for stats on the run up to Hubtard's birthday. The org with the highest stats wins the game. They get a nice little plaque to put on the wall.
    The DC org won, meaning they're doing better (or lying about their stats better) than other orgs, despite the fact that even they are pretty empty with hardly any public. Well done scientology, you'll have the planet cleared in no time.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Anonymous Member

Ah thank you for the kind mention...signed. the Maracabian Police Force...in partnership with Ely Lily.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Lulzanne Member

I see wut you did thar Sparrow. Epic erection is epic!
    • Like Like x 4
  10. JohnnyRUClear Member

moar trolling of RP plz
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Ogsonofgroo Member

Holy fuck this is awesome!!!
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Mest Lover Member

they keep score each week on thursday when the stats role in. I wrote a program back in my day to help the a-data aide run the game. i cant remember how it worked but i have the program in a box.
  13. LarryBren Member

WOW this is amazing!!!!

Thank you to all who were part of this.

The Volunteer SPs of Central and Southern New Hampshire are totally proud that Sparrow was wearing one of our T-shirts in this video.

I guess Miscavige's bragging over "handling" Lisa's horrible death was premature:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/4325636/david_miscavige_basking_in_the_death_of_lisa_mcpherson_part_1_of_2/
    http://www.metacafe.com/watch/4325770/david_miscavige_basking_in_the_death_of_lisa_mcpherson_part_2_of_2/

It ain't over.
    • Like Like x 10
  14. Anonymous Member

Like Miscavige bragging he's "handled" Anonymous? hahahahahahahahaha
    Or like he's "handled" SP TV, Internetz, Books, Movies?
    Bestest of all is how he's "handled" crashing stats and the stampede at the exit doors!
    One can only hope he's handled his retirement/escape funds and investsments just as well.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Cheappassion Member

The Org is DEAD....How does that work????? These peoples iz weirds.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Anonymous Member

the DC org polly won the b-day game due to the influx of new NOI members this year?
    • Like Like x 4
  17. COREarg Member

VIVA%252520EL%252520GORRION.jpg.png <3 So much awesome to see him protesting again.

The video is awesome,the sign too (Sponge,you're actually pretty neat. Can I adore thee?)
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Anonymous Member

I believe the wizardly process is called Prevarication. Lying has many special names and definitions in Scientology. Scientologists are admired for this skill and in fact are rewarded for it often. Lying in court, known as perjury to stupid wogs, is rewarded by promotions, or winning birthday games, or a free phone call to loved ones, an 8-hour night's rest, and sometimes a languishing respite at Tommy Davis' resort retreat, known to some as the RPF. Anon protest videos showing the orgs Dead or on Life Support is visual evidence that Miscavige Does Not Want his monkeys to see. Curtain tech, blinds tech, orders not to Internetz, all to keep this happening. Note on that OSA spies/volunteers list that only upper OTeees are allowed to invest or handle Anons. This reinforces all of Miscaviges lies. Now, those OT's at the orgs themselves can already See that Their org is dead, but are told everywhere else is expanding like a rocket. Their org is dead because they are evil and need to pay moar $$ to fix. The end phenomena of OT 9 is: I lie, other Scientologists lie, Miscavige lies. Now I know who lies and am interested in who doesn't lie. OT 10 is: Hubbard was the Greatest Liar that ever was and will be. Hip Hip Hooray for our Lying Hero.
    • Like Like x 4
  19. AnonLover Member

Me too! And the big pole sign!!!

sparrowbigpole.png

Sparrow from the far side of the street. An instant cult classic! <3
    • Like Like x 3
  20. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 6
  21. Rockyj Member

• Like Like x 5
  22. Rockyj Member

This vid is scary & realistic (hard to watch) but powerful and very moving.
  23. Anonymous Member

I'm Marcab Federation Secret Service. Nice to meet you, sir or ma'am.
  24. Anonymous Member

ZOMG Sparrow's hawt!!!
    • Like Like x 2
  25. Mark Cabian Member

I'm sorry, did you mention his pole?
    • Like Like x 1
  26. COREarg Member

Pole dancers against the cult! <3
    • Like Like x 3
  27. Mark Cabian Member

Okay, that banner/sign was awesome. Salutations, Sponge.
  28. Anonymous Member

Suggestion: Alternate the megaphone with a wireless FM-type microphone, rebroadcast by Radio Paul over a ghetto blaster directly in front of the org.
    • Like Like x 4
  29. LocalSP Member

• Like Like x 2
  30. subgenius Member

along with life sized cut-outs and sparrow masks
    for the win
    (btw: mask=print out face shot, paste to cardboard...ta-da!)
  31. Anonymous Member

Autopsy Lisa? Really? The banner setup and megaphone are awesome, but I guess I'm the only one with reservations about people who are trying to go about their daily business being grossed out by nasty shit.
  32. subgenius Member

i'm sure you're not the only one
    but let us know about what you are doing so we all can learn how to do it better
    crickets?
  33. Sponge Member

Funny you should say that.
    Talking of Batman, RP's POV video of one this weeks tag team protests has something related....

• Like Like x 8
  34. BigBeard Member

I'd like to see one of the $cilons trying to explain how dying from a blood clot, as they claim, created the condition of Lisa's body was in after 17 days of Cof$ "care". Especially when she was looking pretty much like the 'before' picture when she left the hospital with the $cilons.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 2
  35. subgenius Member

Well both can be true.
    Torture someone for that long and they're going to die of something.
    Heart attack, kidney failure, blood clot, cerebral hemorrhage.
    Focusing on the end cause ignores all that preceded it.
    This is an acceptable truth for $cilontology.
    Those Jews?
    They merely died from Cerebral hypoxia.
  36. subgenius Member

Even just playing a recording through it would be win.
  37. BLiP Member

Is it bad that I keep coming back and watching these videos over and over again . . .
  38. Dianetics Fail Tables
  39. xenubarb Member

xenu1.jpg
    • Like Like x 14