Customize

The Establishment Officer Lectures(ESTO)(Confidential)(Tape) '72 THUP3R THEEKR3T LEAK

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by HAEVEN7, Jun 9, 2008.

1. HAEVEN7 Member

The Establishment Officer Lectures(ESTO)(Confidential)(Tape) '72 THUP3R THEEKR3T LEAK

My source informs me this one is boring boring boring, but is meant to shake the current scilon staff/management's fucking tree. These lectures are Only for staff eyes/ears & were given aboard the ship apollo in 1972 by flubbtard. Confidential my sources left gdarn nut/teet. Enjoy!

4 parts
    Download The Establishment Officer Lectures(ESTO)(Confidential)(Tape) '72.part1.rar - ASAPload.com
    Download The Establishment Officer Lectures(ESTO)(Confidential)(Tape) '72.part2.rar - ASAPload.com
    Download The Establishment Officer Lectures(ESTO)(Confidential)(Tape) '72.part3.rar - ASAPload.com
    Download The Establishment Officer Lectures(ESTO)(Confidential)(Tape) '72.part4.rar - ASAPload.com
  2. Aussiexenu Member

Re: The Establishment Officer Lectures(ESTO)(Confidential)(Tape) '72 THUP3R THEEKR3T

omg, I am so glad I knock off work in 30min! ^_^

Is there no bottom to your source? I bloody hope not!
  3. Re: The Establishment Officer Lectures(ESTO)(Confidential)(Tape) '72 THUP3R THEEKR3T

woooohooohh! all aboard the crazy cult leak train.
  4. Anne Ominous Member

Re: The Establishment Officer Lectures(ESTO)(Confidential)(Tape) '72 THUP3R THEEKR3T

Sticky McSticky oh please if you will.
  5. Anon23517 Member

Bloody hell! You and your source are the gifts that keep on giving! Many, many thanks! :flowers:
  6. .L. Member

wow. thanks man. let the taps keep on leaking!:D
  7. AnonyMAX Member

GRRRRR. I'm at work, and will be for another 7 hours. I have to wait to grab all of the new goodies.
  8. Anne Ominous Member

Mods please STICKY!!
  9. HAEVEN88 Member

bump
  10. Re: The Establishment Officer Lectures(ESTO)(Confidential)(Tape) '72 THUP3R THEEKR3T

Your sauce is fucking awesome. [Insert Hallmark words of encouragement and support]
  11. Anonymeep Member

[IMG]
  12. BahamutXone Member

I almost want to ask the guy to slow down a bit so that I don't hit my bandwidth limit for the month.

Admins, give this beautiful bastard his own subforum to post his leaks in.