Customize

The Great Methademic

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by E$KEME$, Sep 30, 2016.

1. E$KEME$ Member

By E$KEME$

Greetings citizens of the world,
    In these times exists an evil so dark and cunning that man kind stands no chance of winning the battle against it alone . It's called Crystal Methamphetamine.
    Just south of the bordering state of California the Sinaloa cartel control world wide manufacturing and distribution of this Evil product . They are the real terrorists , not Isis , the Sinaloa cartel .
    Well good Americans run around the world chasing bad guys , the real bad guys are right in our back yard wipping up there Evil by the train load . Out of 100 of my personal Facebook friends there are more than 25% of them that have fallen victim to the Mexican Cartels Methamphetamine. The percentage of my friends and family that have been touched by Isis 0% , not one !
    --Albert Einstein once put it " it's not evil people in this world that are the problem , it is the people who stand by and do nothing about it".

Why has no one done anything about the Cartels Methamphetamine?

For one , everyones pockets are lined. For two , the cartel are a scary bunch. Throughout America along cartel distribution networks the cartel own normal protuctive looking homes. They also employ full time contract killers called las antrax. Even scarier is the shere amount of Cartel owned businesses in America. They are using there drug money to slowly purchase our country piece by piece !

It's important to remember that Mexico is a traditional third world country who's communication and internet infrastructure are below high tech. There Achilles heal is shipping and receiving . If they cannot order and ship there chemicals from places like China and India they cannot cook there Methamphetamine. If they cannot cook there Methamphetamine than every helpless Meth Addict who daily, purchases there Methamphetamine at about $20 a gram would have to look elsewhere , driving the price skyward and decreasing the amount of there product on American streets. Half the Meth problem in this country is that the cartel have invented manufacturing processes that have driven the price per grame into the dirt.

Worse than how cheap and easy it is to find , there new manufacturing processes have made Methamphetamine more Neurotoxic , literally driving people crazy by destroying the lymbic system in the brain that controls mood and behavior. But , the point is that they are completely responsible for unleashing what i can only describe as "psychological warfare" on the entire Earth. This is why they must be stopped! They are de-evolving the human race. When a drug addicted Mother has a drug addicted baby that grows up doing drugs and having another drug addicted baby , this is human de-evolution .

If the most extreme measures are not taken to eradicate this problem immediately than I'm afraid we are living in the end times .

We need to cut out the cancer that afflicts our planet.

Members of Anonymous ,
    The clerk at 7/11 , the dishwasher at McDonald's , the migrate worker , the Doctor , lawyer , police officer , people young and old -- join hands and prey to God for the strength to wipe this planet clean of the Cartels Poison.

• Hacking Molecules •
    In my home labratory I believe i have Hacked the Molecule of Methamphetamine bonding it to another Common Molecule rendering the Methamphetamines Molecule Inert ,yet hopefully still allowing it access to the receptor sites effected by Methamphetamine itself. This is not something I recommend doing ,but, with the knowledge of the universe in the palm of our hands and big pharma not doing anything about the problem , as a hacker, it only made sence . The Molecule still needs to be gas chronographed to confirm its Molecular Structure is what I claim . I will do this personally at my cities local Science University sometime next week . If i was successfull it will be sold to the highest bidder with almost all of the proceeds being used to run this opperation.

I need supporters and comrodery on this opp . I may just have the funding to really get rid of Methamphetamine manufacturing facilities on Our planet. Tomorrow or the next day i will be posting the outline of my plan of Attack. .
    WE ARE EVERYONE AND NO ONE/ METH IS DEATH ,DEATH 2 METH

2. Didn't you keep up the payments on your reality check?
  3. E$KEME$ Member

Well it's obvious this dude's a TWEEKER . Come out from HIDING behind your mom with your real profile and let's get ones TWEEKER.
  4. Disambiguation Global Moderator

5. "Hacking Molecules •
    In my home labratory I believe i have Hacked the Molecule of Methamphetamine bonding it to another Common Molecule rendering the Methamphetamines Molecule Inert ,yet hopefully still allowing it access to the receptor sites effected by Methamphetamine itself. This is not something I recommend doing ,but, with the knowledge of the universe in the palm of our hands and big pharma not doing anything about the problem , as a hacker, it only made sence . The Molecule still needs to be gas chronographed to confirm its Molecular Structure is what I claim . I will do this personally at my cities local Science University sometime next week . If i was successfull it will be sold to the highest bidder with almost all of the proceeds being used to run this opperation."
    So you are cooking meth in your house?!?
  6. Posted in the new members thread ,

Does this knobhead aim to wipe out the Mexican cartels by producing the drug himself?

7. Just because someone is critical of you does not make them a tweaker and if that were true almost everyone you met would be a tweaker.

[IMG]
  8. Will your product be this good ?

[IMG]
  9. My advice to you is

[IMG]
  10. E$KEME$ especially for you,

[IMG]