Customize

The Green Brief #6 - NiteOwl

Discussion in 'Green Brief' started by NiteOwl, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Mossadegh Member

It's 10am there now, anyone know how the strike is going? :confused::confused::confused:
  2. Translation of Ahmadinejad Video

Hello,

I have worked as a Farsi/English translator in the past. Currently, I am a Probation Officer and also am attending a law school (fourth year, part time school). So, I have learned to be as neutral as possible when analyzing and investigating any topic.

I listened to the video tape. I did not hear anything indicating Ahmadinejad asking the clerics to end democracy in Iran and engage in voting fraud!

Ahmadinejad has a habit of using many similes and metaphors in his speech. Even by keeping that factor in mind, he did not ask anyone to end of democracy or engage in voter fraud.

In this video he is talking about how great Islam is and how they can spread the word of Islam outside and inside Iran (whis is already happening according to plans). Also he talks about the youth of Iran who appear to have lost their faith and do not have "the light' in their heart. He explains that the youth; nonetheless, is very susceptible in accepting the true Islam if they are approached from the correct angle.

In this video he is very soft spoken, very respectful and idealistic.

I am sorry that I do not have the time to translate the whole thing. However, I am certian there is no evidence of what the captions of the video claims in the speech itself.

Please be aware about the misconceptions. If we spread rumors and fake propaganda, we will hurt the movement.

Just as a disclaimer, I am for the movement and like any other Iranian/American, I have been following the news through tearful eyes. I have not seen my home country for many years and miss it dearly.

Dear NiteOwil, as usual thank you so very much for all you do. You are in our hearts.

p
  3. I doubt it matters much any more, but we can't be certain.

And it surely can't hurt.
  4. That reads as if it's older news than the rest -- or else further in the future. :)
  5. thank you for posting. I share this with everyone I know.
    San Francisco, California.
  6. If he's leading prayers AGAIN this friday, it should be a good barometer of what's going on behind the scenes, something we desperately need to know, since thats the only part of this equation of the revolution that remains secretive.

Sorta like watching the old Soviet May Day parades to see who was standing closest to the Premier to see who had more favor or not....

That said, I have to wonder if he'll make any mention of it. State media doesn't so maybe he'll make us suffer his delusions of grandeur and proclaim that everyone followed his directions. On the other hand, if he diverts from State Propaganda even by a little bit, it will make State Media look more foolish than it already does.
  7. scholars $188,000,000

You found the weblog for one of those freedom fighters who is working against the clergy regime of Iran. This person has named himself "the unknown soldier" and is revealing the names and info of those who are cooperating and working for the regime.

It's an interesting weblog. I will follow it.

Thanks
    p
  8. President of Free World: Do you still want to sit down with the Dictator and talk?

President Barak Obama wishes to sit down and talk with the Camel Turd Dictatior who is beating and killing Iranian citizens in the streets..people who have the right under their own law to assemble and protest.

The Presidient of the country that introduced this right to the world...as a right given by God sits and waits for the Tyrant to beat the citizens into submissionl.

Barack Obama ...as an American..I say to you: You are a disgrace. May you be taken up into a mountain of the camel turds that come out of the Tyrant's mouth.

You are a disgrace.
  9. spazzle Member

Why is Obama a disgrace? I am querious..can you clarify your remarks so I can understand?
  10. Ver Greeneyes Member

I'm pretty sure I understand: he's saying Obama shouldn't give Ahmadinejad the time of day much less sit down and talk with him. But I put it to you: what the hell else is he going to do? The US can't take the initiative here, much as they might want to. Not this time.
  11. Appreciate your work. The word is getting out. Will keep praying for your protection and guidance.
  12. you can answer the question yourself.

spazzle ? remarks are self explanatory.

and to all Americans---your 2nd amendment right is now clarified and that's why politicians seeking to place unconstitutional limitations are questionable.
    It was written to keep the government "in check."

we pray for Iran.
  13. once again - thanks NiteOwl for making some sense out of twitter!
  14. آزادی

آزادی آزادی آزادی آزادی آزادی آزادی آزادی آزادی آزادی آزادی آزادی آزادی
  15. here, here!!!!!!!!!!!
  16. barak obama, if honest, would praise the Iran regime for their firm response to domestic terrorism.
  17. I've been throwing out a lot of twitters re the AgitProp thread of Neda posters on this board. If THAT is what they're upset about, be assured this is not a commercial venture. I'm just trying to point people to resources amid a 3,000+ twitter-per-hour flood of activity in hopes that one or two land inside Iran now and again...
  18. Nah that's not the problem its the ZOMG CLICK THIS LINK YOU CAN MAKE $25rupeedinarfail that's clogging twitter with spam.
  19. dom_perignon Member

20. Thank you for taking time to do this, this will have to be noted in the history of Iran, showing how barbaric and cruel these people have been not just in the last week or so but through out the 30 years or so they have been in power.

I just wonder how long will people stay peaceful in the face of these inhumane attacks on them? How long before people decide that it is not worth the trouble and back off? I do not condone violence nor do I call for it however, how long will people be able keep this up, there is no mercy on the streets in the face of those animals also known as Basijis. I do not want Neda's death and many like here to be just a blip in the history of the cruelty of this regime.

I saw the 78-79 revolts against the Shah, no one was anywhere as violent as these people. This is the culmination of 30 years of war, brutality, hanging people from cranes and lamp posts all in the name of Islam - I know Islam is not like that and there is nothing Islamic about these bunch of pirates or Mafia who rule with utter brutality and a total disregard for humanity.

Lets not forget, it has take you brave people of Iran 30 years to get here - please please do not give up, you are fighting for your own future, for 30 years America and UK have abandoned you to this regime. It is time to take your own destiny in your own hand - depend on no one but yourselves as no one will come to help you from outside, but the world is watching your sacrifice, your bravery, these days will be marked in history as the days people freely gave their lives for freedom.

My heart and soul are with all of you.
  21. Mousavi? Rafsanjani? Khatami? Karoubi?

In my opinion they are pretty much cowards. no real news from them. They are hiding behind so many hear says, but the fact of the matter is, they send the women and kids to be bitten up, while they send communiques to their web sites through the comfort of their homes. Where are they? Mr Moussavi seems to forget that he rigged parliamentary elections in the 80's, and after it was in the open, he called on Imam Khomeini to settle the matter.... Ring any bells? And Mr. Khatami is getting used to give false hopes to the people and then turn his back on them.... People get real...you are being toyed with...all promises were false...and you are the only ones paying the price for power hungry, selfish politicians.
    Your movement of protest has been hijacked and they have turned you into tools, for their own agenda.
    I have a lot of respect for all of you, but get real, open your eyes!The only thing that was achieved is to have lost what we had....
  22. Keep it up - the world is watching with admiration

Hello Night Owl. I watch the news from Israel and my heart is with you. I hope you will all stay safe and see your great country become free.
  23. Be strong and of courage

Thank you for your courageous and needed work. I got your URI from #debates on dalnet.
  24. You are amazing

You are doing amazing job and remember freedom loving people do not have borders, we are all ONE beyond the divisions with the full respect and compassion for each other including these who do not share our ideals, your struggle is not only for Iranians but for the whole world.
  25. Imagine

You make beautiful use of the song "Imagine." Lennon would be proud.

26. This post makes me smile.
  27. translation...

here's a google translation of one of the posts. looks like names & addresses of defense personnel. Here's the link to the translater: Text and Web - Google Translate

Translate text or webpage
    Enter text or a webpage URL. Translation: Persian English ALPHA
    شماره تلفن و مشخصات تعدادی از یاغیان و عربده کشان در زیر اسامی تعدادی از نیروهای امنیتی رژیم را برایتان مینویسم تا این بار هم رژیم بداند تا پستوهای خانه اش سربازان شاهزاده نفوذ کرده اند آدرس ها هم متعاقبا اعلام خواهیم نمود 1.افشین کامل افسر اطلاعات ناجا تهران(منطقه تهران بزرگ): 09366431318 2.حاج علی رضایی مسئول اطلاعات ناحییه سیدالشهدا تهران 09123847659 3.علی افسری کارمند اداره اطلاعات تهران 09123862832 4.مجید افشردی ستوان3 فرمانده یکی از پایگاه های مقاومت بسیج ناحییه جمارانı 0912 1361881 5.امیر قربانی کارمند حراست وزارت کشور 09355339003 6.امیر معقولی مسئول اطلاعات حوزه مقاومت بسیج 289 اویس قرنی 09122052165 7.امیرحسین آریچ از اعضاء تیم حفاظت فرماندهی کل سپاه 09123490234 8. مهدی امیری از اعضا تیم حفاظت احمدی نزاد09124357217 9.حسین بیگلر ستوان3 اطلاعات سپاه منطقه تهران 09124289309 10.الیاس دیزجی عنصر رسمی جمع آوری اخبار و اطلاعات ناحییه شرق تهران09122401549 11.ابراهیم مهدوی سروان و عضو معاونت عملیات دفاعی نمسا09123179536 12.مهدی ابراهیمی اعضا تشریفات احمدی نژاد09121050134 13.عبدالله نوده فراهانی عضو معاونت اطلاعات ناحییه مغداد تهران09126853467 14.حاج اخمد فرحناک ضابط ویژه قضایی و ساغل در معاونت امر به معروف تهران0912212955202283179075 . 15.فردین تقی زاده کارمند حراست وزارت کشور09192247339 16.محمد فتحی مسول اطلاعات حوزه بسج محدوده استاد معین09122467150---02166029493 17.خانم خدیجه قره بیگی کارمند اطلاعات نمسا09126951050 ارسال شده توسط سرباز گمنام در 1:25 PM 1 نظرات
    Phone and features a number of turbulent noise and cry
    Below security forces, a number of names you Mynvysm regime to a regime, this time to know his home Pstvhay soldiers have influence Half addresses announced later will also
    1. Afshin complete information officer NAJA Tehran (Tehran large area): 09366431318
    2. Nahyyh Haj Ali Rezai responsible for information Sydalshhda Tehran 09123847659
    3. Afsari staffer information Tehran Ali 09123862832
    4. Majid 3 Afshrdy Lieutenant Commander of the Basij resistance bases Nahyyh Jmaran ı 0912 1361881
    5. Ghorbani Amir Office employee protection 09355339003
    6. Amir reasonable field strength responsible for mobilizing information Oveyssi 289 Qarani 09122052165
    7. Amirhossein protection team members Rych Corps Command 09123490234
    8. Amir Mehdi Ahmadi protection team members Nzad 09124357217
    9. Hossein Biglari information 3 Corps Lieutenant in Tehran 09124289309
    10. Dizaji element Elias official collection of news and information Nahyyh East Tehran 09122401549
    11. Ebrahim Mahdavi Vice Captain and a member of defense operations Nmsa 09123179536
    12. Formalities Mehdi Ebrahimi Users Ahmadinejad 09121050134
    13. Abdollah Farahani Nvdh member Deputy Information Nahyyh Mghdad Tehran 09126853467
    14. Akhmd Haj jocund bailiff and judicial Saghl Special Assistant in the matter known 09122129552-02283179075 Tehran.
    15. Fardin Taqizadeh Office employee protection 09192247339
    16. Fathi Mohammad professor responsible for information within specified areas Bsj 09122467150 --- 02166029493
    17. Ms. Khadijeh Qareh Beigi employee information Nmsa 09126951050
    By the unknown soldier 1:25 PM 1 comments
    > swap

Contribute a better translation
    Thank you for contributing your translation suggestion to Google Translate.
    We'll use your suggestion to improve translation quality in future updates to our system. Phone and features a number of turbulent noise and cry <br> Below security forces, a number of names you Mynvysm regime to a regime, this time to know his home Pstvhay soldiers have influence Half addresses announced later will also <br> 1. Afshin complete information officer NAJA Tehran (Tehran large area): 09366431318 <br> 2. Nahyyh Haj Ali Rezai responsible for information Sydalshhda Tehran 09123847659 <br> 3. Afsari staffer information Tehran Ali 09123862832 <br> 4. Majid 3 Afshrdy Lieutenant Commander of the Basij resistance bases Nahyyh Jmaran ı 0912 1361881 <br> 5. Ghorbani Amir Office employee protection 09355339003 <br> 6. Amir reasonable field strength responsible for mobilizing information Oveyssi 289 Qarani 09122052165 <br> 7. Amirhossein protection team members Rych Corps Command 09123490234 <br> 8. Amir Mehdi Ahmadi protection team members Nzad 09124357217 <br> 9. Hossein Biglari information 3 Corps Lieutenant in Tehran 09124289309 <br> 10. Dizaji element Elias official collection of news and information Nahyyh East Tehran 09122401549 <br> 11. Ebrahim Mahdavi Vice Captain and a member of defense operations Nmsa 09123179536 <br> 12. Formalities Mehdi Ebrahimi Users Ahmadinejad 09121050134 <br> 13. Abdollah Farahani Nvdh member Deputy Information Nahyyh Mghdad Tehran 09126853467 <br> 14. Akhmd Haj jocund bailiff and judicial Saghl Special Assistant in the matter known 09122129552-02283179075 Tehran. <br> 15. Fardin Taqizadeh Office employee protection 09192247339 <br> 16. Fathi Mohammad professor responsible for information within specified areas Bsj 09122467150 --- 02166029493 <br> 17. Ms. Khadijeh Qareh Beigi employee information Nmsa 09126951050 <br> By the unknown soldier 1:25 PM 1 comments

Google Home - About Google Translate

2009 Google
  28. Is that what the Iranian protesters want;intervention by outside sources?

I have been looking all over the internet to try an understand what the Protesters want in the end.
    1) Islamic Republic
    2) Constitutional Republic
    3) Constitutional Monarchy.
  29. I'm incredibly inspired by your courage and figting spirit!

And discusted by people commercializing the situation. I saw a few posts like that on Twitter and wonder if I should hire a hacker to crash their webshops instead of buying from them.

And now I'm satisfied that I managed to destroy my Nokia the other day and got it replaced with a Samsung. Nokia and Siemens are hereby put on the banlist.

"Nokia, disconnecting people" "Siemens, go **** yourself".
  30. Blog Blog Blog Blog Iran We understand

Please translate this and repost elsewhere FAX it to people you know and trust!!! THINK!!!
    Please this is serious and for adult use only and not for play at home!!!*
    Purchase where you can, or make at the university or schools, In Iranian Cities.
    "Butyric Stink Bombs" work-Tank Busters-Ball bearing Bag taped to Butyric vile-break on impact,*informative* reading:
    check out a real "Stink Bomb" for Freedom and order send to Embassy in Tehran or do work around to get them into large cities in Iran for Citizens there.

Industrial Strength Stink Bomb = "Butyric Acid Stink Bombs
    Discounted Industrial Stink Bombs - Zymetrical Novelties
    tape backside of packages together BB bag needs mini holes!!!
    House hold strength Stink Bomb = ammonium sulfide
    Discounted Stink Bombs - Zymetrical Novelties
    Example 1
    Stink Bombs
    Example 2 liquid
    Stinky Perfume
    Example 3 into paint balls
    Cigarette Stink Loads
    BB's metal**--
    Daisy BB's
    *BB's Hard heavy plastic
    ICS Bag of 5000 Black .20g BBs Airsoft Gun Accessory
    Please post to Iranians in Iran ASAP through safe proxies or sms the links
    Stink Bombs* 1 and 2 *
    1) Discounted Industrial Stink Bombs - Zymetrical Novelties
    2) Discounted Stink Bombs - Zymetrical Novelties
    *BB Bag or Cylinder
    ICS Bag of 5000 Black .20g BBs Airsoft Gun Accessory
    Daisy BB's
    The bag of BB's help the Stinky to break open when it hits a target, the ground or a vehicle!*So troops will trip and fall.* Also any moving parts of a Tanks motor assembly and tread can become jammed. The BB bag acts as a stabilizer giving the "Stink Bomb" more weight so your aim is more accurate and the Stink Bomb is more likely to break when it hits target.
    Plastic BB's are fine for personnel to trip on but metal BB's are best and are harder to see and really have and impact when they hit their intended target. And you can collect them back up with magnets. * Take sharp object and poke little holes into one side of BB bag, just enough so when bag hits target it tears open! Tape "Stink Bomb" to side of BB bag with no holes. Double sided tape or simply lightly tape vile to bag.*
    * The Ship "Steve Irwin" used*butyric acid Stink Bombs*against*the Japanese whalers to keep them off their decks : name the Stink Bombs "Steve Irwins" in the memory of:
    Whale activists admit to stink bombs | The Australian

1) industrial strength ="Butyric Acid"
    Discounted Industrial Stink Bombs - Zymetrical Novelties
    2) house hold = "ammonium sulfide"
    Discounted Stink Bombs - Zymetrical Novelties
  31. Yes. It's giving hope for a better future.
  32. did anyone get any screen shots of the blog that was posted on the first page of this post????? it was very important, did anyone get shots of it? the site has been taken down!
  33. did you get screen shots of this? anyone? please the site is taken down
  34. Any one doing something about...

Can anyone make sense of this? looks like it could contain leaked documents. (towards the end of page 7).

can any one confirm this is true, does it need to be passed to people in Iran, or is anyone dealing with it?? It looks pretty good info leaked out...
  35. YES, We need it! the blog has been taken down, DOES ANYONE HAVE SCREENSHOTS!!! THIS IS IMPORTANT VALID INFORMATION

PLEASE HELP US IF YOU HAVE SCREEN SHOTS OF THE DOCUMENTS SINCE THEY HAVE BEEN TAKEN DOWN
  36. tiberiandusj Member

archive.org didn't get it in time.
  37. try checking your internet caches if you havent cleared them and if you clicked the images quick
  38. Missing doc . . .

Are you all looking for the doc that was at

http://peyrovaneshahzadereza.blogspot.com/ ???

I think I may have been able to capture one page of the doc off a Facebook page. How do I upload the image?
  39. I went thru my history and the jpegs are still up, dl'ed them will upload to imageshack and post in a min. sry but only looked at 2 of the imgs.