Customize

The kidnapping of the former head of IAS

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by anon8109, Dec 10, 2010.

1. anon8109 Member

The kidnapping of the former head of IAS

In this video:
    In late 2006 Miscavige orders the kidnapping of IAS head.

Question now is, where is law enforcement?

2. Anonymous Member

Re: The kidnapping of the former head of IAS

I know they're trying to portray an air of nonchalance but they really need to have these chats indoors because the wind is playing havoc with the mic. Also, they need to to add some more context to their conversations and reduce the use of Scientology acronyms so the video is more accessible to the general public.

But this is some nasty stuff, it's good to see Rinder speaking out about it.
  3. Anonymous Member

Needs more swingcoat.
  4. Anonymous Member

yah, the wind against the mic hurts my ears. Can someone do a summary, please?
  5. Anonymous Member

So who is calling the FBI to report this kidnapping?
    If the statements in this video can be proven in court, Miscavige could be sent to jail for a long time. Anyone here have any FBI contacts?
  6. Squirrel King Member

Forward this to law enforcement. He states that they could have someone imprisoned in the Freewinds.
  7. OTBT Member

Typical scilon tech.

Record a bunch of videos just slightly less than 10 minutes long in one afternoon, without checking to make sure the fucking microphone has a wind screen, or using a proper compressor for the audio.

Idiots.
  8. Anonymous Member

LOL, after the events of the past few days do you really think that the FBI needs to be called? I'm pretty sure they are already here.
  9. AnonyVix Member

FBI > OSA? Hello FBI.
  10. anon8109 Member

I'm not talking about the agents sent on a political mission to put some dumb teenagers in jail for poking fun at "the man". I'm talking about the real FBI, the ones who catch murderers and kidnappers. Those are the ones that need to be notified. Here is an opportunity to hang a kidnapping charge on Miscavige, and maybe it will stick if the FBI does a proper investigation.
  11. BusinessBecky Member

e1801ab9-30f3-449f-8abe-5d105442c4b3.jpg
  12. Incredulicide Member

Is that tobacco he's chewing?
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhYlJWtq-D8]YouTube - House MD - Tritter Arc - I Fought The Law & The Law Won - Bobby Fuller Four - David Morse[/ame]
  13. Anonymous Member

If you know someone's ordered the kidnapping of someone, and you don't report it to authorities, would that make you an accessory to the crime?
  14. Jeff Jacobsen Member

These fishing videos seem hollow to me. They appear to be ONLY to make DM look bad. There is less concern for the victims. There is no remorse shown for their own actions while in Scientology. They are just sitting there doing their 2 hobbies; fishing and slamming DM. well I'm glad they're comfortable, but I wish they would open up about THEIR OWN actions.
  15. Anonymous Member

Didn't Rinder admit he participated in the "kidnap"?
  16. Anonymous Member

Yes, yes he did.
    Pay attention folks: Rinder admitted taking part in a kidnapping under Miscavige's orders. This could be huge if it gets into court. It could land Miscavige in jail.
  17. Smurf Member

He admits at 7:00 that he was one of several men that physically restrained another person. Admission of a crime. He claims he was acting under orders of Miscavige, but there's no evidence of this right now except that Mike Rinder said it.

Mike Rinder has opened himself up to arrest for this admission. It's going to take alot more than Mike's word to toss DM's puny butt behind bars. Of course, DM & his cohorts would claim as they did in my case and of every ex-OSA that has blown the cult.. they acted on their own.. the church had nothing to do with it.

It's going to take alot more than MR saying it to nail DM.
  18. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Bring it on, fun for everyone.
  19. timthephoto Member