Customize

The latest in Anonymous fashion

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by Anonymous, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. Strixcoil Moderator

God dammit, those are horrible dresses...

The masks looks nice though.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. amaX Member

those clothes look very uncomfortable and not suitable for a protest at all.
    • Like Like x 6
  4. Dragononymous Member

Sounds like a perfect megaraid outfit
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Pique Member

good grief
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Anonymous Member

The dresses looks like ball sacks.

They are probably a reference to Agent Pubeit.
    • Like Like x 4
  7. RightOn Member

the best things in that collection are the balloon trees and of course the mask.
    The collection is beyond butt ugly and of course lacks a swing coat.
  8. Malory Member

I didn't like puffball skirts first time around.
    • Like Like x 3
  9. RightOn Member

looks like they wrapped themselves in curtains and bed sheets
  10. WhiteNight Member

Nice, bastardising our image for their own advantage and publicity. Didn't forsee this coming from the fashion industry. I hope it serves them as well as it did all those other people who tried it.
  11. Anonymous Member

An image based on a 4chan meme based on a Hollywood movie based on a comic book based on a failed revolutionary. How dare they.
    • Like Like x 9
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Random guy Member

Ugly clothing, but hey, cool!
    • Like Like x 1
  13. CarterUSP Member

Now the scilons are running round screaming "ZOMG!!1!! Suppressives (that Miscavige already handled) are taking over our fashion industry! Teh IAS needs moar monays to handle this threat!"
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Anonymous Member

Doesn't matter, have sex.
    • Like Like x 3
  15. tofayel Member

This funny fashion show.
  16. WMAnon Member

some of them look like you could somehow make a pretty dress if you extracted the top half of the outfit from the nightmare below the waist.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Ug. Protest this! That shit looks like that ratty, bloated crap Yamamoto and Miake were pushing in the eighties ( a true nadir of fashion) wed by shotgun with 1990's Deadhead tourwear sewn by earnest hippie girls with too much Wall-Mart calico and corduroy lying around.

I've seen more fashionable (and real) anons in protest pictures.

PS: Either their on-site fitters suck, or they didn't have one, That shit did not fit the models, nor was it sewn well. Several girls are holding the excess bodice in at the waist and it shows.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

hehe I was thinking Little House on the Prairie myself.

Exactly. But obviously we both lack fashion sense, since
    http://www.thestar.com/living/fashi...ion-week-adrian-wu-s-message-baffles-audience
    :D
    • Like Like x 1
  19. xenubarb Member

[IMG]

Is this the "FIG. 1" I've heard so much about?

Or is it just another case of "O SHI- I CRAPPED MYSELF SO HARD I HAD TO TUCK THE END OF MY SKIRT INTO MY WAISTBAND TO KEEP FROM FOULING THE RUNWAY AND STINKING UP THE JOINT?"
    • Like Like x 3
  20. Anonymous Member

Someone get those skinny girls a sammich!
  21. Anonymous Member

Those are dresses for people who didn't learn to hold their pu long enough to sit down on the toilet. And they're already full of pu. Awesome.
  22. Anonymous Member

Adrian Wu Master Of Pu.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. moarxenu Member

Love the mask. Hate the dresses.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. GuyFox Member

Meh, they're all second-gen masks, skewed and nowhere near as nice and precise as those from 2008/2009.

Them dresses make them look like Krotchy. Do not want :/
    • Like Like x 6
  25. GuyFox Member

A CHALLENGER APPEARS

DSC_0775_525x800.jpg
    • Like Like x 7
  26. GuyFox Member

Weee, I'm so FABULOUS!
    [IMG]

Have fun :)
    • Like Like x 6
  27. WMAnon Member

Also, these pictures are an excellent example of why tiny girls shouldn't wear GF masks. Those things are not designed for people who can wear child-size sunglasses.
  28. ROFLcopter, I'm a girl and my head is like a bowling ball its huge.
  29. May I suggest wearing a morphsuit to cover your body to help keep your identity more safe? I have a black one and also a pink one.
  30. I love all these comments. I'm the designer who did this collection. What I find hilarious is that most of you guys don't know what I'm 22. I play nintendo, ukulele, and have a mini obsession with pokemon. I giggle because I know most of you guys would like me if you met me. I'm just your average joe that has a thing for dress making.
  31. Anonymous Member

Do they unfold into pot smoking tents?
  32. Internetzin Member

Did you guys see that coming? A Fashanon!
  33. amaX Member

may i ask you why you chose to go by adrian wu instead of francis ming bong?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  34. Internetzin Member

Why do you go by Amax?
  35. amaX Member

because i am AnonMomAnon2 which was quickly and thankfully shortened to ama. two of the other protesters in our cell both have X's in their names: six and xander. i added an X so i wouldn't feel left out. why do you go by Internetzin? keep in mind that neither of our user names is quite as fabulous as the name francis ming bong. i LOVE that name!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  36. Internetzin Member

Agreed Ming Mong does indeed rule, Oh now I gets it. I was formerly 'New to this' both site and computers in general but now I'm Internetzin, the verb that is. What I was attempting there was the long wind up to a joke which now It seems is gone a bit pear shaped. Additionally. I should really thank you for stalling me, as upon reflection my joke may have hurt Ming Mongs feelings. Hi Ming Mong I hope you realize you have stumbled upon a site that protests the cult Scientology, Your name is lovely but Your stage name is much more marketable.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  37. amaX Member

welcome to this dump, francis ming bong! you will find this place is nothing like the house of dior.
  38. Random guy Member

Hi!

(If indeed you are whom you claim, anyone can be how they want on the web) Nice of you to pop by! I quite like the idea with the masks and the trees. The dresses aren't really my style, but then again I'm a guy so I guess I don't count ;)