Customize

The Lost Boys

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Kha Khan, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Kha Khan Member

The Lost Boys

From a comment by Karen De La Carriere / Jentzsch (Karen#1) on Marty's blog:
    ESMB Thread: The Lost Boys

/
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: The Lost Boys

So Sea Org kids are vampires now?
  3. Anonymous Member

Anyone know where this is - might be a good place for younger anon's to raid, get chatting to the cultspawn, etc.
  4. Anonymous Member

disneywaltpeterpanandth.jpg
  5. Re: The Lost Boys

Yep. Thirty kids named Corey in one room. Frightning
  6. Rockyj Member

OMG my after work Mojito sprayed screen!! LOLLLLLL

I just have to add, I was so caught up in story & bummed out and when expecting like wise comments & this first one totally caught me off guard.
    BTW thank you I needed that as this Scientology SHIT is so horrid & unbelievably sad @ times!
  7. RightOn Member

OUCH!
    COS ain't gonna like that little report!
    Keep 'em coming Karen!
    Sing like a canary!

inb4theyshipthoselostboysoutiftheyarestillthere
  8. Anonymous Member

lostboys.jpg
  9. Anonymous Member

what a smuck with heavy anger issues.
  10. Anonymous Member

pedo-bear-seal-of-approval+joannecasey.png
  11. Smurf Member

The former Canyon Oaks Ranch School in Santa Clarita was also the site of Narconon for a couple of years. The contact person there was Ken Hoden who is now back at Gold.
  12. Anonymous Member

methinks marty needs to talk to child protective services in los angeles pronto
  13. Anonymous Member

PLEASE tell me this OP is for real!!! I'm drooling at the possibilities.
  14. JohnnyRUClear Member

See post #10.
  15. Anonymous Member

lordoftheflies.jpg
    [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]'Give us back arr wimmens!'[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Green"]Dear Santa, All I ever wanted was a mom.'[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Purple"]Hey Dad, when you've cleared the planet could I have an Audi?'[/COLOR][/SIZE]
  16. Krautfag Member

Surprise Raid That Shit!

This is an outrage and they are known for that kind of dreck.

"Neue Nahrung bekam die Veranstaltung durch die Schließung einer Kinderkrippe, die Scientology ohne Genehmigung in der Brennerstraße unterhalten hat. In der Krippe sollen, so die Hamburger Sektenbeauftragte Ursula Caberta in einem Interview, verheerende hygienische Verhältnisse geherrscht haben - von verdreckten Kinderbettchen bis zu Katzendreck auf dem Teppich. Nur ein überforderter Betreuer kümmerte sich um Kleinkinder, deren Augen teilweise vom Schmutz vereitert waren. Ein weiterer Sekten-Kindergarten namens "Happy Kids" an der Finkenau steht unter Beobachtung und wurde vom Amt für Jugend verwarnt. "

Hamburger Morgenpost, Dec 4th, 1996

Blüm prangert Scientology an

quick and short translation:
    Unlicensed Scientology Children Daycare closed due to abhorrent hygienical conditions and poor condition of the kids' health.
  17. Re: The Lost Boys

I am very angry and this isn't the only child abuse that happen in the Scientology Organization. Horrible hygienical is the one side of the medal that everybody can see. But also other horrible condions reflects to the soul and mind of these children. They need help. Right now.

ARRGHH!!
  18. xenubarb Member

19. RightOn Member

Wait... I just reread the post....
    She said "I hired one of them for some 6 months as an assistant in the last year"
    huh?
    For a half a year, she hired a kid as her assistant, and did nothing to report what was going on there?

Did she ever call child protective services? She does not have to give her name.
    If not, I am afraid I don't understand?
    I hope she called or calls the child protective service and the police ASAP . If not, she best pass this info on to someone who will do the right thing.

She can be brainwashed about how kids are adults and how they are responsible for themselves and perhaps they pulled it in, but she talked about this now because she obviously thinks it's wrong. Right?

I only wish that if she did call someone about them, that it was before she announced this. That way they could have paid them a surprise visit. Now they are totally tipped off and will prolly be moved?

EDITED.... just read her post on Marty's blog.
    After her post there is not ONE comment after hers that even mentions the "lost boys"!
    Not one person asking about the boys, or if she called the authorities. Almost as if she didn't even write the comment! HUH? WTF?
    It is almost like they ignored her post?
    Very strange
    AND they are more concerned about Marty's experience with some problem with some other Indies?
    example:
    "Disappointed to hear that there have been some unscrupulous 2D activities going on. "

NOTHING about those boys??? WOW!
  20. Re: The Lost Boys

Didn't you know Kiefer did the Purif in the 80s, and it's kept him sober and clean ever since

Also: OI! MARTYFAGS! ADDRESS, NOW! IF YOU'RE GOING TO SIT AROUND AND CIRCLEJERK, DELIVER THE DOX SO WE CAN GET SOMETHING DONE!
  21. RightOn Member

hey Kha, Marty lets you post there.
    Can you ask if the authorities have been called about this?
  22. xenubarb Member

23. Sponge Member

Yeah, sigh, here we go again (Palm stuck to face).
    There'll be no "loft in downtown LA" now.
    What is the fucking point in broadcasting half a fact. Go to the authorities if something is possibly against the law and shut the fuck up until it is safe to let on or pass info back channel for possible scoping out and surprise raid opportunity. Postin' on the internets and telling people nothing much beyond "I know of a place..." is just wall-punchingly useless.

There's always been this weird thing going on in that martyblog where they seem to want impress each other with what seekrits they know, but only little hints here and there. I hate it when it happens on critics boards but it has reached stupid proportions there as things heat up. I sometimes wonder if they have any real idea what is at stake here.
  24. Anonymous Member

Full Blown Enabler Behaviour. Rampant in this Posse group.

"The enabler will purposefully overlook someone abusing a child..."
    Codependency Test And Definition

""Any time an individual assists/allows another person to continue in their unproductive/unhealthy/addictive behavior, whether actively or passively, they are an enabler! Keep in mind, silence condones others actions. So even when an individual says nothing, aka .minding your own business., they are enabling the unproductive/unhealthy/addictive behavior to continue. Sometimes an individual will say nothing out of fear of reprisal, fear of the other person hating/hurting/not liking them, or fear of butting in where they don.t think they belong. Perhaps even fear of physical violence ... or worse!"
    Enabler
  25. RightOn Member

again....
    Someone please tell me WHY none of the comments following Karen's comment on that blog mentioned these boys AT ALL?
    Almost like they are ignoring her post? What is up with that?
    Not ONE person asked anything or mentioned the authorities at all.
    They were more concerned with talking about Marty's experience? The out 2D whatever the hell they were talking about?
    Not one person showed ANY concern for these boys. Not even Marty who runs the blog. why?

I read the enabler post ^^
    but now that they are out of the "church", why would they have to be so silent about her post that concerns child abuse? and not mention anything about it?
  26. Anonymous Member

Because they're Not "out". Even if they were, they'd just be "in" something else, looking for other "needy" losers. Google enabler
  27. Ogsonofgroo Member

Yerp for the post in general Sponge, and nop on the last sentence; they are still sippin' and most are in denial of many, many facts presented to them, but at least some of them are one step closer to abandoning the mind-fuck, and they are not as yet told what and what they cannot look at (this in itself is a big one and should be encouraged for them to go and look around, everywhere, everyday, imho).
  28. Anonymous Member

801 E. 4th Place
    Los Angeles, CA 90013
  29. RightOn Member

wat?
    is this it?
    Please tell me you notified the authorities?

EDITED: glad they did not call the authorites... seems that the "lost boys" or lost guys are no longer there?
  30. Anonymous Member

an ex resident just gave me the address. Everyone there is supposedly mid 20s and don't want to be SCI and are flying under the radar because of parents.
  31. Anonymous Member

Unless Marty cosigns her thoughts and opinions, those Independent sheeple will say NOTHING. These people are spineless and need to be told what to believe and what to have an opinion on. The whole of Marty's site is to (a) agree with Marty, (b) praise Marty, and (c) lick Marty's asshole. When it comes to debate or argument, one must go to the "victim boards" (as Marty calls them).
  32. Anonymous Member

Ever if they are over 18 theres still much concerned people can do to help. Some friends and myself intend to do exactly that.

PS Fuck you Marty. Smoke a turd in hell you miserable cocksucker
  33. Ogsonofgroo Member

34. Anonymous Member

35. RightOn Member

ok so maybe the Lost Guys? not Boys?
    Still should do a wellfare check on them?
  36. Anonymous Member

I was just advised that the people are housed in the loft above this art gallery. Does anyone know if Art Share LA is a cult front ?
  37. RightOn Member

EDITED:
    Let me fix this....
    There is an add for Q Radio "classes" on the Art Share My SPace page that lists Luis Sierra-
    that person is listed in COS completions, CLEAR, OTII
    Last couse was a LONG time ago in 1981
    But there are more than one Luis Sierras I found on a search. So IDK

here is Art Share on My Space
    MySpace - Art Share LA - 20 - Female - LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - myspace.com/artsharela

Picture of the place at 1:21 on the vid

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I1Nbm_LAmE[/ame]
  38. Anonymous Member

Sure. Alot of people, including anon, have lent her credibility solely because her former husband is Heber Jentzsch. They have been divorced for a long time.

To many of those who know her, personally, she is regarded as a bit of a twit. I'll leave it at that which is why she is not being encouraged by her fellow Indies to post further.

I know her son Alex and remember the stories about "Mom"....
  39. Anonymous Member

No hits on any of the board members, no almost certainly no.
  40. Smurf Member

ArtSlant - Art Share LA

MySpace - Art Share LA - 20 - Female - LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - myspace.com/artsharela

Entity Name: ART SHARE LOS ANGELES
    Entity Number: C2020197
    Date Filed: 10/22/1997
    Jurisdiction: CALIFORNIA
    Entity Address: 801 E. 4TH PLACE
    Entity City, State, Zip: LOS ANGELES CA 90013
    Agent for Service of Process: TRACY D KELLY
    Agent Address: 3565 LINDEN AVENUE #310
    Agent City, State, Zip: LONG BEACH CA 90807

It has a Facebook page for the art warehouse: http://www.facebook.com/artsharelosangeles