Customize

The Manifesto

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Jack Anonymous, May 28, 2008.

1. The Manifesto

I fulfill my promises. Scientology has yet to meet my demands, so I shall go forward as planned.

Do to the large amount of names I am unable to come up with pictures for everyone. I am collecting pictures and classifying them as I get them. Please add any information that you can. These are the names of Scientologists in the Plymouth are of the United Kingdom.

AND NOW FOR THE SPECIAL EVENT!

Tonight shall be the first installment of a new addition to my Manifesto...

The Anatomy of the Spirit of Man, Track 2

The rest shall be available in a zip file next week.
  2. Relyt Member

Re: The Manifesto

Wow, anon. I'm impressed.
  3. Spangly Member

The assertion of "... IS A SEXUAL PREDATOR" against someone's name, rather concerns me.

Without further meaningful details, it isn't info we can really use, and it runs the risk of getting the Enturb management into hot water (and/or, you getting sued).

(Obviously, I am not a lawyer, etc.)
  4. Re: The Manifesto

All these names are easily found on Google through TruthaboutScientology.com. The "Is a pedo" comment comes from Stu's group. Besides, ANONYMOUS.

*vroom vroom*
  5. Re: The Manifesto

Sorry for the double post guyz, but something needs to be said...

REGARDLESS OF THIS WEEKS OUT COME OR MY MANIFESTO, THE CONGRESSES ARE COMING. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.
  6. rof Member

Dizzamn, muthafuck.
  7. nanopope Member

Nice demands, though there is no need to prepare for the one way or another part as well. None at all I say. Not a bit of it.