Customize

The Marty Derail Megathread

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by BlackRob, Jan 5, 2012.

1. BlackRob Member

Sup peeps,

I was wondering this today... What are the true intentions of Marty Rathbun?

- Does he wants to take over CoS if he gets the chance?
    - Does he wants to set up some kind of Freezone movement?

What is he trying to achieve? He was high up in the CoS ladder, so i'm sure he knew that Hubbard lied about his military achievements, taking psychiatric pills, lying about his past etc. etc. etc.

Then we have the next question:

If he knows about all of this, why does he still believe in Hubbard's teaching, if Hubbard lied about a lot of things? Marty is out, he can check whatever he wants on the internet about Hubbard, there are even documents proving that Hubbard lied about his past. Is he really that stupid to think that all these things are fabricated by SP's?

Marty believes in Hubbard's teaching, so he also believes in disconnection. Right?

Or does he knows deep inside that it is all BS?

Preach!
  2. Random guy Member

Rathbun spent a lot of time in the cult. It will have formed some of backbone of whom he is. I think it safe to say his relationship with scientology is complex. He may not even himself be entirely sure what he wants.
  3. Anonymous Member

there are a fuckton of threads discussing this issue already. old subject is old and very tired
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Anonymous Member

He wants to help people become free with the tech.
  5. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  6. James Spader Member

Idk what Marty's intentions are, but we keep threads about him chained up in here.
  7. Anonymous Member

There are several exes like Mike Rinder & Marty Rathbun who expected some financial return for all the time, effort & hard work they spent in the cult. They left the cult with virtually the clothes on their backs. Marty is such a narcissistic & egomaniac, he, evidently, believed he was going to be the one to bring Miscavige down so he could ascend to the throne. Alot has been happening in and out of the cult over the last year. Some of Marty's fervent followers have backed off supporting him & have moved on.

Read his blog. It's the same 5-10 Indies posting all the comments. Mike Rinder has largely been absent except through his posting on Marty's blog. The stories evolving around Scientology's current problems don't involve M & M.
  8. Anonymous Member

yeah, money and pussy.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  10. Random guy Member

We may speculate that is how it is, but we really do not know that is his intentions. Discussing based on unconfirmed (even unconfirmable) assumptions is kind of moonbaty.

umbrella-bat2-lg.jpg
  11. Smurf Member

It's not moonbatty to those of us who knew him in the cult and have observed his behavior & actions outside the cult.
  12. Random guy Member

I think you mean "It's not unconfirmed (or unconfirmable) to those of us who knew him in the cult and have observed his behavior & actions outside the cult." I think you see where that leaves the rest of us.

I quite trust you assertion that he is an asshole, has an overinflated ego etc, and I don't trust a word that is coming out of his mouth. On the other hand I do not know nearly enough to have any certainty about his true motives. As I said, he may not even know himself.
  13. Smurf Member

I know of alot of people that have not been in the cult that I would consider to be a good judge of character and have excellent observation & perception skills. Their opines of Marty, in the past, have been spot on.

Not everything is easily "confirmed".. a whole lot of people believe that Jesus Christ was the messiah.. nothing has been shown to "confirm" he actually existed.
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Random guy Member

Hence quite a few are of the opinion that a "certainty" (as opposed to a belief) in that regard is kind of moronic.
  15. Diablo Member

History shows there was a Jesus of Nazareth...not just the bible describes this person who lived on earth.
  16. Anonymous Member

This thread is now about Jesus.
    • Like Like x 4
  17. Anonymous Member

In that order, though if you look at the clients he has, they are mostly old women lol
  18. Anonymous Member

Pro tip: Marty lies
  19. xenubarb Member

I like where Mad Marty calls Scientologists 'kool aid drinkers.'

Here's a mirror, Marty. Go nuts for me.
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Anonymous Member

21. Anonymous Member

money money money and more money, thats what he wants
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

FIFY. Also Nuremberg Defense. Yet Marty says he was never scared of Miscavige, so WTF? Also cocks.
  23. Anonymous Member

be careful, Marty might hypnotize himself into believing he is some kind of a savior ... wait!
  24. Anonymous Member

right up his alley. or women that look like men (cough) Mosey.
  25. James Spader Member

• Like Like x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

Marty is a dick head with a photo op complex. He is just trying to take over any scilons that leave the flock, for his own fucking benefit. disgusting.
  27. Anonymous Member

In that order, though if you look at the clients he has, they are mostly old women lol

In that order, though if you look at the clients Marty has, they are mostly old women lol

though if you look at the clients Marty has, they are mostly old women

look at the clients Marty has old women

look at Marty has old women

Marty has old woman

Marty is an old woman
  28. Anonymous Member

29. Anonymous Member

He's an alcoholic
  30. Anonymous Member

Marty is fucked up. Miscavige is probably shivering after Marty’s Oscar winning performance on Good Morning America. Fuck you Marty.
  31. Anonymous Member

Yo Marty, I see you got new dentures! :D
  32. Smurf Member

He hasn't learned yet that when you did an interview that's going to be aired nationally, you need to bathe, shave & brush your teeth. A suit & tie would have been nice. He looks like a disheveled kook in the interview.
    • Like Like x 2
  33. Cudgel Member

And this distorts reality how?
    • Like Like x 2
  34. heatberd Member

Didn't he recently move? Maybe he's homeless.
  35. Anonymous Member

did marty say "breach in the DYKE"??? ROFLMFAO!!!
  36. Anonymous Member

watch him asking for donations, he might even use Debbie Does Dallas
  37. Anonymous Member

Let's hope she doesn't go to Marthey, my friend.
  38. Anonymous Member

FIFY. That would be something to see, I wonder how Wayne feels about this. muhahaaaa
  39. Anonymous Member

I noticed Marty cannot say "Miscavige" without looking away ... very telling body language.
  40. Anonymous Member

We can't post crap about Marty ITT and yet we can post things like this? LOL Isn't this a derail as well??