Customize

The "Minister" aka Reverend James J. McLaughlin Narconon et al

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by patriot75, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Sekee Member

Yep, same guy. Changed his mind I guess.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Sekee Member

3. Sekee Member

Is this the same Michael Yarbrough? and is he related to Brad Yarbrough?

4. Anonymous Member

from 2006 Wes Lane human trafficking?
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Anonymous Member

whoa way to topic! ^^^^^^
  6. Sekee Member

It doesn’t get any better either
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

July 2012
    Public vote ahead
    "The Oklahoma Legislature contributed to the agency's current instability this past session when it passed legislation calling for a public vote in November on whether to abolish the DHS Commission and replace it with four citizen advisory panels with five members each that would be appointed by the governor and legislative leaders."
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Sekee Member

• Like Like x 1
  9. patriot75 Member

I am seeing red with this post!!! Do you have a source other than the message ID's?

I will never forget that day, April 19, 1995.
    oklahoma-city-bombing-DP36S3Q-x-large.jpg
  10. patriot75 Member

11. patriot75 Member

I would say no.
    michael-yarbrough.jpg
    Michael Yarbrough, former City Councilman

BradYarbrough33.jpg
    Brad Yarbrough
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

And I would say, I think you may be right!
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. patriot75 Member

http://www.osasa.org/contact.htm
    Contact
    You may contact the Oklahoma Substance Abuse Service Alliance via email at:
    Ray Miller, President;
    ray.miller@kibois.org

Janet Cizek, President Elect;
    jcizek@ctitulsa.org

Paula Inbody, Membership Committee Co-Chair (I-35 East) paulahsrsap@aol.com

Karen Cathey, Membership Committee Co-Chair (I-35 West)kcathey@achancetochange.org

James Patterson, ADSAC Committee Chair
    james@okcsos.com

A.J. Griffin, Vice President
    ajgriffin@logancommunityservices.org

Christina Erman, Secretary
    cerman.roadback@sbcglobal.net

Joe Johnston, Treasurer
    jjohnston@catalysthelp.org

Bryan Day, Legislative Chair
    bryan.day@12and12.org

Dan Buckley, Fund Raising Committee Chair
    dbuckley@yfsenid.org
  14. Anonymous Member

Listed on Kent State University
    https://listserv.kent.edu/cgi-bin/w...7724.86F97580&T=text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
  15. Anonymous Member

continued:
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Sekee Member

Did some of the money go here?

The Round-Table Forum On Hepatitis C

Lad No Emer Director President
    James J McLaughlin Director Treasurer
    Michael Yarbrough Secretary Director

http://www.corporationwiki.com/Texas/Houston/the-round-table-forum-on-hepatitis-c/35035430.aspx
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. grebe Member

Taking part of my paycheck to pay for Scientology and other crooks is not cool.

Also, government + God = totalitarianism.

Separation of church and state is better. Just ask Pussy Riot how it feels to pray in Putin's church.
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  18. RightOn Member

this video gets real juicy towards the end. So let me get this straight. Wes Lane who is the former DA of OK, "more or less" made a case about child trafficking (people selling babies) and very questionable expenses and payouts to go away? He gave case information to the defendants? WTF? Said it "was his duty?"
    And this guy is now on the board of the DHS? Dept. of Human Services?
    Or is he no longer on this board? Either way, how would he get elected to such a position in a group that is all about the protection of people after the Boren and Boren case?
    OMG!
    Am I seeing this wrong?
    Also this guy was the DA for OK when the earlier deaths at NN happened?
    • Like Like x 1
  19. anonysamvines Member

he also says he wouldn't have expected the judges to sign the case "clarifications" which destroyed the case he had built (so it was the judges fault), then says he wouldn't do anything differently!
    wtf???
    way to learn from your mistakes - not!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

Another Yarborough
  21. Anonymous Member

22. Anonymous Member

23. Sekee Member

I believe that the helpline numbers have been directly funded by the state government.

He accidentally a whole cat. I don't think its possible to accidentally a suicide though.

24. Anonymous Member

OFFS! The Florida Face Eater was not on "Bath Salts". Kent Collins has to be a total moran or running a Satanic Panic campaign.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  25. Sekee Member

IANAL or an American for that matter, so if I’m misinterpreting this document then sorry in advance. I think you have a serious case of separation of church and state here. Please note the source.

http://www.ok.gov/health/Organizati...ases/2001_News_Releases/Conference051001.html
    A few snippets:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  26. Sekee Member

Deuteronomy 12:27
    And thou shalt offer thy burnt offerings, the flesh and the blood, upon the altar of the LORD thy God: and the blood of thy sacrifices shall be poured out upon the altar of the LORD thy God, and thou shalt eat the flesh.

27. patriot75 Member

28. Sekee Member

• Like Like x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

^^^WOW and WTF
    • Agree Agree x 1
  30. Sekee Member

Wow! I think you’ve got a theocracy running over there.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  31. patriot75 Member

TY for the great research Sekee and everyone else, freaking awesome! This enlightening information is NOT sitting well in my belly; and soon to be many other Oklahomans'
    /derail
    I have been digging to the Native American connection and not just NN AH and NN CH; the whole North American Continent. The video below was shared with me yesterday. You will notice a very familar theme. The connection to "bad medicine" locations match up like you wouldn't believe. The old Chilocco Indian School was notorious for massive children deaths. Everyone knows this just doesn't want to talk about it because of the "bad medicine" envolved, very spiritual (not religious, but kinda; deep shit man).

there is a nice choice on this Abandoned Oklahoma website
    http://www.abandonedok.com/chilocco-indian-school-historical-photos/
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

Yes, happened, and the scilon connection?
  33. Sekee Member

There is an Indian connection in this. If you recall Narconon Chilocco argued that they were exempt from licencing because they were on Indian land.

It was based on this piece of legislation passed by Clintons Government.

• Winner Winner x 1
  34. Sekee Member

Have you heard of ALEC Patriot?

American Legislative Exchange Council is a corporate bill mill. It is not just a lobby or a front group; it is much more powerful than that. Through ALEC, corporations hand state legislators their wish lists to benefit their bottom line. Corporations fund almost all of ALEC's operations. They pay for a seat on ALEC task forces where corporate lobbyists and special interest reps vote with elected officials to approve “model” bills. Watch the video:
    http://billmoyers.com/segment/united-states-of-alec/

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  35. Sekee Member

ALEC MEMBERS IN OKLAHOMA

Task Force Co-Chairs
    Education Task Force - Senator David Casas (R-Georgia)

* Sen. Jonathan Nichols (OK R-15), ALEC Civil Justice Task Force Member
    * Rep. Jason Conger (OR R-54), ALEC Civil Justice Task Force Member
    * Rep. Matthew Wand (OR R-49), ALEC Civil Justice Task Force Member
    * Rep. Wally Hicks (OR R-3), ALEC Civil Justice Task Force Member

* Rep. Marty Quinn (OK R-9), ALEC Commerce, Insurance and Economic Development Task Force Alternate
    * Rep. Skye D. McNiel (OK R-29), ALEC Commerce, Insurance and Economic Development Task Force Alternate
    * Rep. Leslie Osborn (OK R-47), ALEC Commerce, Insurance and Economic Development Task Force Member
    * Rep. Randy McDaniel (OK R-83), ALEC Commerce, Insurance and Economic Development Task Force Member
    * Sen. Bill L. Brown (OK R-36), ALEC Commerce, Insurance and Economic Development Task Force Alternate
    * Sen. Cliff A. Aldridge (OK R-42), ALEC Commerce, Insurance and Economic Development Task Force Member

* Rep. Sally R. Kern (OK R-84), ALEC Education Task Force Alternate
    * Rep. Ann Coody (OK R-64), ALEC Education Task Force Member
    * Rep. Lee R. Denney (OK R-33), ALEC Education Task Force Member
    * Sen. John W. Ford (OK R-29), State Chairman[52] and Education Task Force Member

* Rep. Mike Sanders (OK R-59), ALEC Energy, Environment and Agriculture Task Force Alternate
    * Rep. Marian Cooksey (OK R-39), ALEC Energy, Environment and Agriculture Task Force Member
    * Rep. Phillip Richardson (OK R-56), ALEC Energy, Environment and Agriculture Task Force Member
    * Sen. Ron Justice (OK R-23), ALEC Energy, Environment and Agriculture Task Force Alternate
    * Sen. Brian Bingman (OK R-12), ALEC Energy, Environment and Agriculture Task Force Member

* Rep. Doug Cox (OK R-5), ALEC Health and Human Services Task Force Member
    * Rep. Pam Peterson (OK R-67), ALEC Health and Human Services Task Force Member
    * Rep. Ronald Peters (OK R-70), ALEC Health and Human Services Task Force Member
    * Sen. Brian Crain (OK R-39), ALEC Health and Human Services Task Force Member
    Rep. Mary Fallin (OK), Member (1993), Health and Human Services Task Force

* Rep. Glen W. Mulready (OK R-68), ALEC International Relations Task Force Member
    * Sen. Ron G. Justice (OK R-23), ALEC [[International Relations Task Force ]] Member

* Rep. G. Harold Wright, Jr. (OK R-57), ALEC Public Safety and Elections Task Force Alternate
    * Rep. Steve C. Martin (OK R-10), ALEC Public Safety and Elections Task Force Member
    * Rep. Sue Tibbs (OK R-23), ALEC Public Safety and Elections Task Force Member
    * Sen. Clark Jolley (OK R-41), ALEC Public Safety and Elections Task Force Member

* Rep. Pat Ownbey (OK R-48), ALEC Tax and Fiscal Policy Task Force Alternate
    * Rep. Scott Martin (OK R-46), ALEC Tax and Fiscal Policy Task Force Alternate
    * Rep. David Dank (OK R-85), ALEC Tax and Fiscal Policy Task Force Member
    * Sen. David F. Myers (OK R-20), ALEC Tax and Fiscal Policy Task Force Alternate
    * Sen. Gary Stanislawski (OK R-35), ALEC Tax and Fiscal Policy Task Force Member
    http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/ALEC_Task_Force_Politicians
    • Winner Winner x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

^^ I ran all these names through COS completions.
    Did not google their name with the word Scientology tho,
    nor did I check to see if there were any family relations to COS
    The following three names came up
    John Ford- listed as a celebrity, and also uses othe names John Whitford and John Milford.
    Just wondering if the name on task list listed as John "W" Ford stands for Whitford?
    And John Ford is a commonname
    Mike Sanders
    Pamela Peterson
    again common names and may not be the same people on the task force
    • Like Like x 2
  37. Sekee Member

Mayor Kevin Priddle was there from McAlester along with Jimmy Jones, staff of the Oklahoma Legislature and a graduate of Narconon, and other graduates who had returned to share their stories of success. The Chaplain of Narconon Arrowhead Rev. James McLaughlin was also present with his wife, Cleo, who serves as Narconon’s Director of Governmental Affairs.
    snip
    After the students and graduates had their chance to speak, Ms. McLaughlin took over the podium to share with the crowd the numerous citations and acknowledgements Narconon Arrowhead had received from government officials in support of the work Narconon does to create better cities in which to live. She presented and read proclamations from The Honorable Dean Smith, Mayor of Eufaula, Oklahoma Senator Roger Ballenger, Senator Richard Lerblance and Representatives Terry Harrison and Brian Renegar. Two Texas elected officials had also sent acknowledgements: Jarvis Johnson, a City Council Member from Houston, and Sylvester Turner, a State Representative. Of particular interest was the certificate from Governor Brad Henry, proclaiming February 19, 2009 Narconon Arrowhead Day.
    At the end of these presentations, Ms. Johnson introduced the evening’s guests and invited them to speak. Mr. Jimmy Jones told his story of facing jail time for addiction-related offenses, but finding Narconon as a solution. Because of this solution, he was able to return to his work in the Oklahoma Legislature, completely drug-free, and could help support Narconon in its work to save lives. He encouraged the students in the audience to give this recovery everything they had, because this was the beginning of a new and better life for each.
    snip
    The next speaker was the Honorable Kevin Priddle, Mayor of McAlester. Mr. Priddle told the touching story of his friendship with Michael Ginsburg, a child music prodigy who went on to become a concert violinist then lost it all to drug addiction. Mr. Priddle, a performing guitarist himself, played many concerts with Michael after the young man’s graduation from the Narconon program. It was during the Narconon program that Michael first picked up a violin after 15 years of drug abuse and neglect of his talents.
    http://www.transworldnews.com/NewsStory.aspx?id=83013&cat=15
    • Like Like x 1
  38. patriot75 Member

I meet with a Lakoda and Comanche tribe members last Wednesday. The research on the connections is leading us to the locations choosen by CoS to place NNs' are all tied, in some way, to bad medicine sites. Basically where massacers and mass "First People" grave sites. I know this might sound weird, but the last couple of days have been very enlightening; I just don't know how to explain it yet. Please keep in mind most of this reasearch can't be found in books, only spoken words by elders.

Every single past and present NN location are on such locations.

I am working with Medicine Winds Newspaper on the research. MWN is a small outfit, but they are driven, like us, by the truth. This will take some time because of the lack of data.

No I haven't, but I am now...;)
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Anonymous Member

Hubbard was a helluva bad seed. Thank you for following up this angle. It would not surprise me that Hubbard would choose such energy to feed his egregore. The scis might be clueless, but they are certainly keeping the presence of Lron around thru the continuation of rites and scriptures.

Innoculate the tribes (as if they aren't already by having been recipients of LRH love) and spread the knowledge. Thanks.
  40. grebe Member

Maybe the Scientologists find the "bad medicine" sites attractive simply because the land is inexpensive due to popular superstitious feelings?

I remember when I bought a house, the real estate agent told me that the previous owner had not died there but in the hospital. I said I didn't really care. She said that some people do worry about that, and she was actually obligated to disclose information about people dying in the home prior to closing. I was like, really?

I have noticed a wave of ghost or haunted house attractions cropping up around the US like some sort of new fad, and I was think this could be a real estate thing. Turning "cursed" properties into revenue. Lemonade from lemons.

I'm no expert on the history of the Great Plains, but I think the bad medicine is probably pretty thick where you stand, patriot. The buffalo herds once reached to the horizon in that flat country, until we built the railroads and allowed people to shoot at them for sport. We re-located first nations to Oklahoma from as far north as the Canadian boarder. Then we gave the dislocated refugees blankets contaminated with smallpox.

I don't mean to stir up white guilt. At this point we should realize that we are all the sons and daughters African mothers and fathers with no reason to lay blame for events that happened long before we were born. I mean only to point out that many, many groups may have properties sitting upon mass graves in that part of the US.
    • Agree Agree x 1