Customize

The Mountain View Dianetics Center is getting jumpy

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by Anonymous, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Last night the husky doorman at the Dianetics Center in downtown Mountain View, CA chased me down the block after I flipped him off. He demanded an explanation as to why I would insult him. I told him it was because he was a fucking Scientologist and I said, "why don't you Clear me, why don't you take it to OT 10 or OT 11." He freaked out and ran away.
    • Like Like x 4
  2. over9000OT Member

This "religious bigotry"... must go on.
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Sponge Member

Needs moar Hitler
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Tangerine Member

5. Anonymous Member

The original post game is one of my favourites.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

Well no wonder their jumpy. A masked dude just told him he deserves to be insulted just because of what he believes. Not a very good troll, mind you. Here is a better one. "Cause your worship David Miscavige, the SP leader of Scientology." You insult his leader and him at the same time. Flipping him off is so 80s.
  7. Anonymous Member

Rage is fresh every time :p
  8. Anonymous Member

FIFY
  9. Anonymous Member

Uh oh, you're not doin it his way so you're doinitwrong.
  10. AnonyVix Member

Pyschologically the better option but I can understand OP not thinking about the finer points of such things having just been chased down thee street. On the plus side the guys faith in confront, shatter, suppress or at least his skills in it despite the training will be shaken having just been pwned by a "wog".

As to the flipping off while there are some novel new gestures you have to remember scilons are stuck in the mid 1950's so it's better to stick to what they know.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

Yeah, sure. Pix or it didn't happen.
  12. Demented LRH Member

There is a rumor among Scietologists that Xenu has escaped his electric trap. Now all ex-Scientologists re seen as agents of Xenu by CoS staff.
  13. Anonymous Member

Source of this?
  14. Dementia.......
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Demented LRH Member

Can you pinpoint a source of rumor? No one was able to do it so far.
  16. Anonymous Member

Its a rumor. Rumors don't have dox ffs.

Also, lrn2senseofhumor
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

Is this part a rumor or a joke?
  18. Tangerine Member

Joke. The force field is eternal. Xenu is still captive after 75 million years. This shines a little light on the over population problem that started it all. Wait, if they live millions of years wouldn't all of the planets in the Federation get over populated rather quickly? Who didn't see that coming?
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Tangerine Member

I think I've learned two things: Xenu's species doesn't eat much, and he's totally horny right now.
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Anonymous Member

I am new to the OTIII stuff, but I thought I saw something yesterday about him being imprisioned on Earth, some island near Africa. Is this correct?
  21. Tangerine Member

Probably in the Pyrenees. In a mountain.