Customize

The Pelvidar Videos

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by Anonymous, Aug 24, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

2. Anonymous Member

Re: The Pelvidar Videos

He was one of our best propaganda ministers.
  3. genoramix Member

as was XenuExposed. where the fuck are they????
  4. Anonymous Member

They fell for that whole "Get a Life" scam. They'll be dead in 20-80 years.
  5. Timmibal Member

I still have the roadtodvd bundle, but I've lost the torrent file. If anyone wants it I'm open to suggestions on how to share it.
  6. Anonymous Member

For the record, it turns out that you can access these videos from the home page of wwp. So we need never lose them again.

(I'm interested in P2P if it gets sorted.)
  7. amaX Member

Ahhh, yes: Road to Feb. 10th

For all you newbs here's an old story:

Road to feb. 10th was shown to some high-ranking $cifag publics who work on staff at Flag. A longtime anti-$ci critic--not an Anon---showed them this video in secret.

Comments were being made about how they'd been lied to and told that Anonymous had only protested in Clearwater and it was just a small number of people and we'd soon be gone.

Suddenly, one guy gets pissed. He's realizing that this truly was worldwide and spontaneous so he points at the screen and yells, "I paid THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of dollars to be OT and I'm NOT OT. THOSE people are OT!"

Excellent videos. Good memories.
  8. Anonymous Member

Goosebump stuff. I remember it happening. I wonder where that guy is now.
  9. i'mglib Member

Road to Feb 10 is an all time great. I like the part where someone says, "Anonymous is just people." Whenever I meet someone who wants to know what the protests are about, I send that video. I've sent it to dozens of people.
  10. LocalSP Member

Makes me sad that those days are gone. Hard to believe that just over a year ago that Anonymous was able to draw those numbers of protesters. I guess it's hard to hold the attention span of the average person now a days.
  11. EyeOnSci Member

I have never heard that story before. Wonderful.

Thnx,

EyeOnSci
  12. FUCK Member

These videos are still awesome. ^_^
  13. Re: The Pelvidar Videos

Great videos, but I've been around since January 2008 and I've never heard of that story.
  14. Re: The Pelvidar Videos

I've been around since Feb 08 and I heard it.

It's easy to miss things even now, on the board. But back then... it was impossible to see everything.
  15. A.Non Hubbard Member

I remember hearing that story. Both that Clearwater OT and Lerma, in separate locations, had the same reaction. They were both amazed and couldn't believe it was a world-wide thing.
  16. Anonymous Member

Early 2008 - When Gen-Z surprised all us oldies and tilted the world just a little bit with their love, giving us hope for teh future... Awwww.
  17. Anonymous Member

TBQH showing up by the thousands to a creepy cult that once infiltrated governments just to be met with ineffective stares was more about lulz than love. But I'll take the compliment anyway.
  18. Anonymous Member

I know, I know...

teh lulz = teh love (for yoof anyhow...)

Excuse my momentary retrospection: Many of those kids what got beat up in the 60's did it just for the fuck of it all as well - despite what Skip and the other life-long hippies might try and have you believe...

Doesn't change the fact that no-ones really given a fuck about even the proper lulz for 20 years or so. So yeah - take the compliment - how you got it was exactly how it was meant - just keep on PARTYING HARD!

(am I drunk? I think I might be drunk...)
  19. rawrz Member

ITT: Remember when Chanology used to be popular?

Excuse me while I yawn.
  20. Kilia Member

My heart swells with pride when I see those old videos, but I agree, those days are gone. Chanology has changed, but still perseveres. Go Anons!