Customize

"The Purpose of A Lawsuit Is To Harass"-Whole Original Doc LEAKED

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by HAEVEN9, Jun 7, 2008.

1. HAEVEN9 Member

2. Quote Member

Re: "The Purpose of A Lawsuit Is To Harass"-Whole Original Doc LEAKED

Holy hell, all of these friggin leaks! Did somebody major blow, do we have a lot of moles, or are our moles just working into OVERDRIVE?
  3. Re: "The Purpose of A Lawsuit Is To Harass"-Whole Original Doc LEAKED

GAIS, I've said it before, but I'm gonna say it again.

WE NEED CENTALIZED LOCALE OF ALL LEAKED MATERIAL, ESPECIALLY SO WE CAN THEN "ARCHIVE" and DECENTRALIZE.

I want to have all of this information on my compy, but keeping track of all of the incoming shite is unbelievable. Can we get a couple of extra modfags recruited for this purpose (recruit new mods, not recruit existing)?

Just a thought.
  4. Re: "The Purpose of A Lawsuit Is To Harass"-Whole Original Doc LEAKED

Get it all from, here, or wikileaks:
    PROJECT CHANOLOGY/LEAKED DOX - Encyclopedia Dramatica

5. Anne Ominous Member

We need to download and store them. Having multiple copies around the world completely invalidates their secrecy, and ensures that if Co$ nukes them we can reupload.

That said, I utterly agree we need some sort of co-ordinated effort regarding both organizing these leaks, and also, more importantly, ANALYSING them.

Wilileaks guarantees security, but I vote for some sort of concerted effort to handle (lol) these leaks. We could put these to so much use if we had a proper system of analysis.
  6. Re: "The Purpose of A Lawsuit Is To Harass"-Whole Original Doc LEAKED

:flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:
    :rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll:
  7. A.Non Hubbard Member

harassmentcontextsw7.jpg
  8. AnonX Member

This is gold.
  9. stuwyatt Member

[senses a tingling in his groin]
  10. D... Member

Awesome, I used the quote for one of my signs and I was reading up on the source and was saddened that they have since then taken the magazine or article out of circulation and thus did not have a hard copy.
  11. GetTheCans Member

First of all, I'd like to say that LRH's grammar sucks to the nines. Second, this is awesome and I'm sure there are many anons who already have this stuff DLed on their PCs.
  12. Re: "The Purpose of A Lawsuit Is To Harass"-Whole Original Doc LEAKED

What is the title of these documents?
  13. Voland Member

I strongly belive that at this point in time, many high up scientology officials are realising what the church REALLY is. This is causes them to think "i gotta do something" and they do what they think is right. they leak everythign they can. They see the truth and past the fog and are instantly turned into a anon.

Like the agents in the matrix, first its a normal person and then its a guy with a mask leakign dox. they should make a animation or something of scilons turnning into anons and takeing the papers they were just foldeing and putting them into a copy machine and flying them out a window for all to see.
  14. Quote Member

Haeven, you don't have to post anything incriminating or identifying, but if you wouldn't mind, what is your source? Is it an ex-sci who's been bogarding documents, or is it somebody still in the CoS?
  15. BahamutXone Member

Quote, why do you need to know? I say that the more the Scilons have to guess, the better.
  16. Re: "The Purpose of A Lawsuit Is To Harass"-Whole Original Doc LEAKED

I think you fucked up your quote there.

The reason I wanted to know (if you're replying to me) is because it would be nice to write down the title of the article as a citation if you're going to quote these in fliers, emails, letters, etc.
  17. BahamutXone Member

No, I didn't fuck up my quote. The post above mine was written by a guy with the username of "Quote".
  18. Voland Member

M-M-M-M-MONSTER KILL -illl -ill -ill

There will be NO giving away of sources, silons read this site too you know. It is way better to have them franticly wondering who is the mole then to have them know and then leaks get stopped up for some unknown reason.
  19. Re: "The Purpose of A Lawsuit Is To Harass"-Whole Original Doc LEAKED

Ah, gotcha.
  20. anon_6969 Member

you sir win an internets
  21. SamJac55 Member

I have no idea what exactly to call it so I didn't do a search on it... that being said.
    Is there a list of all the Co$ publications that we can do a check off against?
    Included in this list would be all the versions. An accumulated list of Current versions and lists of the versions they superseded. This would help collectors.
  22. admiral_caek Member

Moles and bugs. Mostly bugs. Cool itty-bitty black squares that "echo" voice-range audio to an outside transmitter. Cheap to produce, but not generally available to the public.

Drop one behind a desk, through a doorway, under a keyboard, in a pen/pencil holder, etc. Easy enough for any random person.

Then it's just a waiting game. Takes a while but eventually someone at some location will mention a password, email address, intranet portal, or other insecurity. Chain reaction info ladder begins.

It's already past that stage though, access range is beyond isolation now.
  23. Re: "The Purpose of A Lawsuit Is To Harass"-Whole Original Doc LEAKED

Don't forget to mention that, once we have a couple of key passwords, we can hack into their CCTV system. This allows us to watch the keyboards as more scilon workers type in their passwords, as well as simply capturing what's on the screens.

Even most high-ranking Scientologists have no idea how many hidden cameras are planted inside the orgs. If a mission leader wanted to hide anything from his higher-ups, they wouldn't have a chance. There are cameras hidden in places you couldn't imagine. The folks working in the orgs, they can monitor a small percentage of them -- mostly just the ones that look like they are for catching external threats. But the elite of the elite security folks off-site, (at Flag and a couple of secret locations,) can see everything that goes on.

And now, so can Anonymous.
  24. Quote Member

Aww...

Don't get me wrong, if it's true (And it must be, it was written on the internet!), then it is cool, I guess, but I had these fanciful visions of the orgs in chaos and crumbling and fed up higher-ups leading some sort of double-agent life, donning trenchcoats and emailing seekrit documents...

Dare to dream... ;_;
  25. Toxic Rose Member

That's not even the only bombshell in the section...I want to know what the scilons have to say about Hubbard telling them they have no fight with psychiatry, or that they should not have any record at all of using medical drugs or surgery?

No wonder the poor zoners think Miscavige is a CIA plant.
  26. Re: "The Purpose of A Lawsuit Is To Harass"-Whole Original Doc LEAKED

Wow, we're that deep inside of them? That's quite nifty.
  27. Loveless Member

What program do these files need to be opened with. I don't have the files to view them.
  28. goldenrodanon Member

The last updated batch I got from a friend which is a fairly complete set of everything available on line, and probably about 85% of the total of published materials was 125 Gig's worth.

The project you have in mind is daunting.
  29. goldenrodanon Member

Cool. I get the picture of them reading this, and getting all itchy, like when you walk through a cloud of mosquitos.

Is somebody watching YOU for a change, OSA???:fuckyou: