Customize

The revolutionary guard's website is really upsetting people of Iran

Discussion in 'News And Current Events' started by Unregistered, Jun 17, 2009.

1. skollie-IRAN Member

I know a lot about anonymous and am not going to get into an argument with someone wearing tinfoil, who purposely attempts to stir shit with conspiracy theories.
  2. Your statement clearly indicates you know nothing about Anonymous - done.

-T
  3. CIA and British coup in Iran 1953: Three Parts
    by Amy Goodman winner of Alternative Nobel Price!

Part 1:

Part 2:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQvYXcATFJg&feature=related]YouTube - Democracy Now: Iran 1953 Part 2[/ame]

Part 3:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sCjeZT-08k&feature=related]YouTube - Democracy Now: Iran 1953 Part 3[/ame]
  4. amy goodman is just anti american.now is the time to be pro-iranian people

from the washington post

The biggest gift the West can give the Iranian people is to keep open the lines of communication. The regime wants to turn off not just the foreign press coverage but Internet traffic. America and its allies can counter that blackout. We can push broadband access into Iran via satellites, or via existing Internet relays along the Iraq-Iran border, from Basra to Sulaymaniyah. If the world keeps watching, the protesters will be emboldened, and the mullahs will be checked.

Today the regime's nightmare is coming true. For the past few years, Iran's leaders have worried about a "color revolution," on the model of Georgia or Ukraine. Guess what? It's happening. The mullahs face a dilemma: If they make concessions, they look weak. If they try to crack down, they may inflame the movement even more. It's precisely the choice that the shah and his secret police faced in 1978 and '79.

The simple fact is that Iran's repressive rulers have overplayed their hand. By manipulating the election results, they have created a popular backlash. Iranians now are voting with their feet, and with their blood. The regime blames Western meddling; they should be so lucky. This is real.
    davidignatius@washpost.com
  5. FUTZE Member

I wish I could get it in english :mad: it wont change when I click the english tag.
  6. Da Sandmastah Member

7. I don't think an American could end up in court for attacking a website run by an organization that the US government has classified as a terrorist organization. From a legal standpoint I think they are fair game. Just a gut feeling not an official statement of legality.
  8. PersiaBeFree Member

That will end up damaging your own cause.

If people no longer know what is true, then the truth can no longer help you, which it does right now.
  9. PersiaBeFree Member

More fakery from Iran's Bastion of Bullshit.

Fake buttons, fake vote, fake heaven, fake hell.
  10. Geraldanthro Member

BS.
    More MOIS propaganda.
    If they want it down its their choice.
    Internet Anthropologist Think Tank: Effects of bringing down Iran's WWW

Blocking one site won't effect the iran backbone.

Gerald