Customize

The Road Back

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by Yetanotherformermember, May 4, 2009.

1. The Road Back

I just read a website called "The Road Back" (theroadback.org) and am wondering if anybody knows if this group is related/connected to CO$? I "feel" as if it does, but so far have not been able to find any connection or proof.

Thanks in advance...
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: The Road Back

Possible.. they have health store at trbhealth.com TRB Health (The Road Back)

These are pimped at some "PsychBuster" type websites...
    CLA and Ultimate Omega 3: These are manufactured by TRB Health

So the book (since 1999) and website (since 2005) appear to be 100% the work of--
    James L. Harper
    Founder and C.E.O.
    The Road Back Inc.

So is Jim Harper a scilon or is there a symbiotic relationship??
  3. Anonymous Member

Also website says stuff like this...
    Also the book road tour takes interesting places...
    But again, this guy appears to have SCIENTIFIC AND MEDICAL knowledge which scilons don't rely up.
  4. RightOn Member

The who is :
    Registrant Name:Registration Private

The whole whois file is VERY private..... seem suspicous?
  5. Re: The Road Back

6. Anonymous Member

NO.. everyone with half a brain does this.. Domains By Proxy is not suspicious. It's the same reason corporations have a Registered Agent.
  7. RightOn Member

I ASKED if it seemed suspicious. Be nice!
  8. Anonymous Member

Check out some of the other domains without proxy.

Theroadbackireland.org - The Road Back Ireland
    theroadbackireland.org and theroadback.co.uk
    Which is registered to David McKenzie which is a common name, but also hits in Scientology.

trback.com might be an older site but that is registered to
    "Kintzel, Keanan from BUZZAZZ" who might be an early web developer.

Also this appears to be staff:
    Chris Nelson
    The Road Back Staff Writer
    From this article Omega 3: A Possible Treatment for Depression (press release)
    (WHICH HAS A GIANT DIANETICS VOLCANO AD in the middle of the text)
  9. Anonymous Member

10. Re: The Road Back

Wow. Thanks for the research, guys. I read the website and it totally struck me as being CO$ based but couldn't find any connection. Appreciate the help!
  11. Suzette Member

I have seen this before. The book they are selling used to be a free e-book. It has never struck me as being Scientology. For one thing, they aren't really anti-psych drug. I know some actual doctors take this program seriously, although a lot of it seems to be scattershot. Second, he has an awful lot of stuff about the brain on his site, which would be a no-no for a scientologist.
  12. Anonymous Member

http://www.depressionanswer.com/about.html
    It's CoS. The CCHR had a 'The Road Back' speaker at their 'Industry of Death' exhibit here last year.
  13. auchraw Member

Mods please note:

This is good stuff but it ain't Celebrity News.
  14. psychoutcults Member

It's clearly CoS. I'm a psych who got suspicious when a patient and family found The Road Back on-line. Harper has different books with instructions for getting off just about every known psych med, and he promotes using lots of niacin (CoS purification rundown), as well as (LRH's) special "barley cure". I've told this family what's going on, but they don't believe me, because scientology isn't specifically mentioned in the books. If someone gets seriously hurt because of following Harper's advice, I think there are excellent grounds for a personal injury lawsuit.
  15. Anonymous Member

Is it published by a Scilon front? If not, I'd assume it's some LRH-inspired freezone shit?
    The CoS proper doesn't seem to like people making money off their stuff without them getting a cut - LRH certainly didn't either.
  16. psychoutcults Member

Jim/James Harper may be a relatively common name, but seeing this list (from lightattheendofthetunnel) and the crap about the barley cure makes me think it's the same guy, and he's not freezone.