Customize

The Sage Club, another TWTH front via kids

Discussion in 'CoS Front Groups' started by TinctureOfXenu, Nov 25, 2008.

1. The Sage Club, another TWTH front via kids

Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2005
    Subject: HELP LAUNCH THE NEW "SAGE CLUB"

Please review this SAGE Club internet site. I would like your input. It is being created to connect kids and their parents across America with TWTH between now and March 13, 2005. We've received reaches to export it to Canada, Isreal, Australia, and Russia. The site will also work as a clearing house for ABLE type activities. The site is www.sageclub.com I know you will find this site worthy of your review. Please let me know how you like it.

The end product is wise children and smarter parents.

Love,
    Barbara Ayash
    President
    Headquarters for the Children’s
    “Set A Good Example” Student Contest
    3725 Meadowlark Drive
    Reno, Nevada 89506
    Ph: 800-455-0173
    Fax: 800-826-5412

president@earthlink.net
    www.cbaa.org or www.SageClub.com

©Concerned Businessmen's Association of America (CBAA) 2005. All rights reserved. CBAA is a 501 (c) (3) tax exempt non-profit public benefit corporation. THE WAY TO HAPPINESS® is a trademark owned by the L. Ron Hubbard Library in the USA and in other countries (trademark registrations issued and other registrations pending) and are used with permission. The Children's Set A Good Example Campaign, School and Individual Student Contests are projects developed by CBAA in 1981.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list please contact president@cbaa.org.
  2. nomnompie Member

Re: The Sage Club, another TWTH front via kids

this sounds familiar:

3. Anon Char Member

I wish to Sage this in every field.

OK, yeah, sage is a plant and the word denoting someone with the wisdom of Yoda. But in another contex, this is rather funny and ironic.

"Timmy, what club are you in?"

"I'm part of the Sage Club!"

Seriously, doesn't that sound like an LOLWUT conversation?
  4. XenuLovesU Member

5. Chester Member

This is a hilariously named front group.
  6. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 1
  7. Puppetmama Member

Since subject of the original post is dated 2005 I wondered if the group was still extant. They have a website but a quick perusal found the most recent mentioned date to be 2008. Are they still limping along?
  8. DeathHamster Member

The sageclub.com domain has expired. There might be flickers of life in this project, but I suspect that it's dead (but not yet dead dead).
  9. Anonymous Member

It probably wouldn't cost too much to buy up. I'd be happy to pitch in if any already namefagged individual might be interested. Redirecting the domain to ExScientologykids.com would be sage, amirite?
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Barbara, Are you yourself setting a good example? We are thinking of contacting the organization that governs non profits. We have not received a penny of the grant we worked so hard for and received in good faith. Our funds are short $5000 due to our living up to the trip and commitments that were promised to us . Did Lauren (the little girl you once wrote about online) ever get her promised grant funds? Will we? Sincerely, Sharon and fellow DVE-News/TV staff
  11. DeathHamster Member

I doubt Barbara Ayash will read anything here, but if we had more details then someone might be able to help.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Did Barbara just pull something in?

Welcome,Sharon, and please do elaborate.
  13. Anonymous Member

14. DeathHamster Member

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. RightOn Member

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. anon walker Moderator

Dear Sharon,
    If Scientology history has taught us anything, it is that they will run their organizations in a standard format as directed by L. Ron Hubbard.

Don't think about "contacting the organization that governs non profits, do it! Scientologists are adept at closing and opening non-profits. As I write this, the scammy Scilons who took over and destroyed that charter school in Florida bounced to the west coast and are now sniffing around Los Angeles seeking to open another tax-funded charter school. Hanan Islam is the name, raking in free public money is her game.

Joy Westrum and Second Chance still owe Albuquerque hundreds of thousands of dollars for breaking the lease on a city property and absconding with the large appliances.

OTVIII John Gerson went into $50,000 debt running an Applied Scholastics Academy and event planning biz. He spent the event deposits on keeping the school open, lost the lease on the cute little Victorian schoolhouse and grounds he was leasing in San Marcos. Bridezilla with no bridal party place and no refund? Could get ugly!

Then there's Rex Fowler, OTVI, who owned a computer company. He "donated" hundreds of thousands to Scientology; when a partner confronted him, he was murdered. Rex, who claimed he didn't get angry any more thanks to Scientology, tried to blow his brains out and ironically gave himself a lobotomy. He's in prison, and he's much happier now.

Narconons, Kirstie Alley, Scientology scammers of all fronts and flavors; they all have a sort of sad sameness to the stories, making a living off defrauding people. How do you know when a Scientologist is lying?
    Their lips are moving.

So you can google these names and read the articles about them. Scam and lying are endemic to Scientology. A loyal Scientologist may put on a good performance for you, but they are the most untrustworthy people ever.

And, of course, should you require assistance, we might be able to get someone interested in helping you.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

Is there any Federal central point or points of contact regulating these types of activities? Or is is all on the State level? As for Applied Scholastics & Narconon could a USA database be created for points of contact, hopefully federal? Or is there a private party journalist, educator or other agency that would be willing to help? Worse come to worse a state and federal spreadsheet could be built and updated as needed. I saw a thread on the CO$ front group but never found the spreadsheet? Or is this all to much trouble to go to?
  18. Anonymous Member