Customize

The Sea Org Moves In!

Discussion in 'Martin Ottmann' started by Martin Ottmann, Nov 16, 2012.

1. "Sea Org acts with incredible speed & power to guarantee freedom of this planet and galaxy - through 100% Standard LRH Tech and Policy!" And how did they do this? Read for yourself: Historic document from 1982 - when Miscavige and his cohorts made themselves known at the San Francisco Missionholder conference:

Move-1.jpg
    Move-2.jpg
    Move-3.jpg
    Move-4.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. In case you missed it:

Move-klein.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. wolfbane Member

Thanks for this Martin! I was just thinking the other day, of all the major jaw dropping moments on the Scientology timeline of charting its course for going off the deep end after Hubbard came ashore and went into hiding... The missionholder fiasco has not had its fair share of revisiting/retreading on the public awareness front.

Granted the basic gist of what went down there is widely known, but nobody ever did a "where are they now" or scrutinized the fallout afterward imo. This was a major turning point for the earliest phase of people leaving enmasse, and in all the marty-world propaganda, I think folks forget that DMs earliest henchmen did what they did - and just how ugly it was - long before they switched sides.
  4. Bob Newhart Member

it scares me a bit to realize these were the people who WERE NOT doing drugs in the 60's-70's
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Woo Hah Member

Thanks for posting these scans. I've seen pieces of this before, but don't recall contiguous pages posted before.

Please continue posting scans of this old Sea Org crap.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  6. JohnnyRUClear Member

Declared for Excessive Meat Body Tallness, violating command intention by making COB wrong short
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Quentinanon Member

The guy he declared SP was Kingsley Wimbush and the only reason why was that Wimbush was not authorised by Miscavige to con and scam people in his "flow power to me with money" seminars. Miscavige started a similar scam a few years later known as the IAS.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Quentinanon Member

• Like Like x 2
  9. Anonymous Member

The art at the top of the flyer reminded me of something. move-1-jpg.192822.jpg

2446792091_59b96a77ce_z.jpg?zz=1.jpg

1124-001M.jpg

405380574_o.jpg

He even stole from Mao. Take THAT Crowley!
  10. Anonymous Member

The art at the top of the flyer reminded me of something. move-1-jpg.192822.jpg

2446792091_59b96a77ce_z.jpg?zz=1.jpg

1124-001M.jpg

405380574_o.jpg

He even stole from Mao. Take THAT Crowley!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

Mods please remove dupe. Sorry. Thanks.
  12. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1