Customize

The Secret Lives of Queer Leading Men

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by BusterFriendly, Oct 9, 2009.

1. The Secret Lives of Queer Leading Men

Los Angeles News - The Secret Lives of Queer Leading Men - page 1 Because this Forum needs more Gay. (Seriously, though-this article contains some nuggets)
    Lol, I can think of a few.
    Lulz, handletech-could it be?
    I hope for his sake he never finds his way to WWP.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: The Secret Lives of Queer Leading Men

More the same here: Los Angeles News - Todd Holland's Advice to Play it Straight - page 1 "Holland, a 47-year-old gay man who has become a success with critically acclaimed TV shows such as The Larry Sanders Show and Malcolm in the Middle, is an informal mentor to young, gay male actors. They seek his advice, and he routinely tells them to stay in the closet. Many decision-makers don’t want to risk multimillion-dollar projects by hiring openly gay actors, who may turn off those moviegoers."
  3. Anonymous Member

There's been alot of chat about the "star" that had to be "handled."

After Tom Cruise fired his publicist sister Lee Anne Devette, it was reported that he went to Howard for assistance. TMZ is said to be investigating.
  4. 4Dlulz Member

if Travolta comes out of the closet, then CO$ loses its ace on him and he is free to leave! COME OUT TRAVOLTA! WE DON"T CARE IF YOU SUCK COCK WE LOVE YOU!
  5. FUCK Member

LULZ
  6. zebrafaced Member

there's plenty of gay bars in the ocala area, and i'm sure they'd be happy to host his coming out party.
  7. FUCK Member

^ I want to see that. :D