Customize

The show must go on!

Discussion in 'Help Iran Online' started by Unregistered, Jul 16, 2009.

1. May I suggest for those looking to help who either do not have the necessary skills for "hacking" or only wish to help legally - take a look at the condensed site thread. There are plenty off sites that need to be shut down & can be done so legally.

I greatly respect all those involved with helping the sea of green. All help is worthy, be it small, large, white or black hat. IMO. :)
  2. Vee Member

Can someone start compiling a list of the sites hosted within Iran? Not just those with pics of protesters. But support systems, propaganda, hell even AhmaNeedAJobs favorite sudoku site.

We are after Soft targets, psyops targets, targets that can be used to penetrate further into their infrastructure.

I will start when I get home from work.
  3. Iranian netblocks

This might be a start:

http://iran.whyweprotest.net/resources/2033-nessus-scan-irtc-block.html#post47146
  4. proven wrong

Thank you all for being proven wrong.

(the initiator of this thread)
  5. I have been prodding and mapping iranian networks, ((I just found a fucking job/woot/ so i gave it a rest for a week)) THIS IS NOT EASY I UNDERSTAND HOWEVER PEOPLE ARE GETTING FUCKING MURDERED IN THE STREETS BY A BUNCH OF FUCKING FASCHISTS((WE NEED TO OVERCOME THIS SOON SO THINK OF THIS AS TRAINING))

We are a fucking legion
    We dont fucking forget