Customize

The Smoking Gun: Trump, The Least Charitable Billionaire

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hushpuppy, Apr 12, 2011.

• Like Like x 1
  1. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Donald j. Trump state of the union highlights

less than 2 minutes
    • Like Like x 1
  2. The Proud & the Pissed. A guilty man walks free. November is coming baby!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Let's talk about the acquittal and the spirit of America....

4. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Updates

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/...-impeachment-witness-alexander-vindman-111997

after Trump was acquitted of charges in the Senate, he has began to attack witnesses against him, firing the officer from the NSA that reported his phone call to Ukraine, and is ousting the ambassador who testified against him. And firing everyone from the National Security Council that were appointed by Obama.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...3e2a6e-4db6-11ea-bf44-f5043eb3918a_story.html

there’s this- his friend Roger Stone was found guilty of multiple felonies. Trump complained about the sentencing and now is attacking the judge.
  5. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Republican excuses for President Donald j Trump
    Sure, what he did was inappropriate, but he didn’t know any better and has learned his lesson.”

I think that he knows now that, if he is trying to do certain things, whether it’s ferreting out corruption there, in Afghanistan, whatever it is, he needs to go through the proper channels,”

Removing the president would in my opinion inflict extraordinary trauma on our nation, which is already deeply divided and polarized.

“Let me be clear; Lamar speaks for lots and lots of us,” Sasse told CNN’s Manu Raju, doing the presumably adult thing of deferring his reasoning for the most important decision of his public life to someone else. “

Murkowski framed her vote as a brave one to protect the chief justice from a Democratic effort to “drag the Supreme Court into the fray, while attacking the Chief Justice.” She continued: “I will not stand for nor support that effort. We have already degraded this institution for partisan political benefit, and I will not enable those who wish to pull down another.” By smearing her colleagues who sought to uncover the full truth of Trump’s misconduct as vicious partisans while casting herself as the hero, Murkowski presented the most self-serving possible justification for her cowardice of them all.
  6. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Mitch McConnell on Barr criticism of Trump tweets: 'I think the president should listen to his advice'

Barr blasts Trump's tweets on Stone case: 'Impossible for me to do my job': ABC News Exclusive F0B7638B-67C6-48ED-AF86-F337B8738458.gif
  7. Disambiguation Global Moderator

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/13/politics/trump-rudy-giuliani-ukraine-interview/index.html
    Trump contradicts past denials, admits sending Giuliani to Ukraine

The reversal came Thursday in a podcast interview Trump did with journalist Geraldo Rivera, who asked, "Was it strange to send Rudy Giuliani to Ukraine, your personal lawyer? Are you sorry you did that?" Trump responded, "No, not at all," and praised Giuliani's role as a "crime fighter."
    "Here's my choice: I deal with the Comeys of the world, or I deal with Rudy," Trump said, referring to former FBI Director James Comey. Trump explained that he has "a very bad taste" of the US intelligence community, because of the Russia investigation, so he turned to Giuliani.”
  8. Disambiguation Global Moderator

https://nypost.com/2020/02/14/trump...o-order-william-barr-to-do-anything-he-wants/
    Trump claims ‘legal right’ to order William Barr to do anything he wants

The President has never asked me to do anything in a criminal case.’ A.G. Barr,” the president said in a tweet, quoting what Barr told ABC News in an exclusive interview Thursday.
    “This doesn’t mean that I do not have, as President, the legal right to do so, I do, but I have so far chosen not to!” Trump added.
    In his rare rebuke of his boss, Barr said the president should stop tweeting about the Roger Stone case because his posts “make it impossible for me to do my job.”
  9. Well America enjoy being a Kingdom again. King Trump
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Disambiguation Global Moderator

11. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Column: Blagojevich pardon shows Trump is assembling a Corruption Dream Team