Customize

The Sun - "Travolta 'Nan' Not Qualified"

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by TheBitch, Jan 9, 2009.

1. TheBitch Member

2. King Nerd Member

Re: The Sun - "Travolta 'Nan' Not Qualified"

This kiss?

ezesgh.jpg
  3. xenubarb Member

Well, surely he's had nanny training in a previous life! He just has to access the Whole Track thingie.
  4. Skeptic1337 Member

fix'd that for you

(yeah I'm kinda bored)
  5. NotBobMinton Member

Any qualified Nan would have objected to Jett nor receiving any medication for his seizures.
  6. TheBitch Member

... and likely would have quit, quietly but WITH remorse, in order to avoid being scapegoated when inevitably the kid died.

This is why $cilontololligy stacks the deck with "handlers" in the form of insta-friends and helpers who kiss ya one moment, then report back to the cult in the next. Srsly, no one's checked the phone records yet that we know of (alas). Who wants to bet the first call that went out upon discovery was to Clearwater or to Hemet?
  7. IComeInPeace Member

Wouldn't be surprised if they're not holding on to it for the News of The World (Sunday rag)
  8. Re: The Sun - "Travolta 'Nan' Not Qualified"

We can but hope.

IIRC, NotW did a bit on John Duignan a while back... Maybe they'll ask him for some inside info?
  9. IComeInPeace Member

Twas the Sun, but News of the World in the same stable:-

Top Scientologist: I'd have killed for Tom Cruise cult | The Sun |Woman|Real Life

either one wouldn't be afraid to run with the pic - perhaps at a less 'sensitive' time.
  10. Re: The Sun - "Travolta 'Nan' Not Qualified"

Yeah, I know - Murdoch owns The Sun and The Times.

Murdoch press has often been anti-sci, and I'm halfway convinced it's because James Packer was such a big-shot in the cult... The Dirty Digger's not one to let go of a grudge easily.
  11. another123 Member

localtrack.jpg
  12. mojo Member

these nannies all require only one qualification: they must be scilons. they need to dig a little deeper....cruise's nanny? kirstie's nanny? elfman's? and down the list....none of them will be qualified in a the traditional way, but they'll all be scilons.
  13. Re: The Sun - "Travolta 'Nan' Not Qualified"

That would be extremely interesting to find out.
    I would put money down on that one!
  14. Etain Member

Wow, good article.

But the comments... UGH! They're making me sick...

Okay, so if your child had a condition that required for them to need constant supervision and you were unable to for whatever reason (work, etc.) and needed someone to watch them and had no one else, you'd hire someone with NO certification or training whatsoever in that regard and likely risk the life of your young child in doing so?

Reading comments like this, I can only question how much time people took to think about what they were typing before they posted.

Caring for your grandkids, nieces, nephews, younger relatives is NOT THE SAME FUCKING THING. This so-called 'nanny' had absolutely NO QUALIFICATIONS in any capacity to care for this clearly unwell boy. The fact that Jett had a history of seizures means that this guys SHOULD have had some form of training and licensing in this regard. They're basically saying it OKAY that he wasn't qualified to take care of Jett. Accident or not, Jett clearly wasn't being monitored as closely as he should have been.

To these people; how many of you put your kid in daycare and did you check out that daycare's qualifications and licensing before putting them in?

Stupid people piss me off...
  15. TheBitch Member

This one should have begun, "I'm not a $cientologist but..."

Sun Online

I think Mccolmd and Glasgowatch made some excellent points. Not everyone who has a child with Grand Mal seizures can afford to hire someone to watch over them, qualified or otherwise, they just have to have some knowledge of what to do for that person during the seizure, which im sure this friend of theirs did have, seeing that he was with him all the time. If as someone said he was having four Grand mals a day, its likely that this could have happened anytime anywhere, let them grieve , its like they not only lost their child but a load of vultures swooped down on them to pick his bones, I feel so sorry for them.

Sun Online
  16. WTF Member

I am not a nanny/manny but...I bet there are NO nanny/manny regulations in teh Bahamas.
  17. Re: The Sun - "Travolta 'Nan' Not Qualified"

You're assuming that the average Sun reader ever thinks AT ALL. About anything. This was your first AND second mistake.
  18. Ann O'Nymous Member

TTBOMK, it is one seizure per four days, not four seizures per day.
  19. azonymous Member

So where's the nanny (s) now?

RPF?
  20. subgenius Member

Why would they be? They did nothing to violate $cio doctrine.
  21. pardmepard Member

PR flap
  22. subgenius Member

O
  23. eddieVroom Member

One of the gossip rags (Globe, I think) is reporting that he was in narCONon just prior to Jett's death.