Customize

THE SUPER POWER BUILDING WILL BE OPENING "BEFORE SUMMER DAWNS"

Discussion in 'Media' started by anoninoob, Jul 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amaX Member

idiot. we want all the anons we can get there as long as there is help with the funding. we don't care if the OG show up or ex's. hell, we've had a lot of them already join us. an ex is one of our regular protesters. we don't want the people listed on that fucking injunction.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Darth Xander Member

I've since been informed that was a bad idea. No more pure whiteness for y'all to have a good laugh at.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Darth Xander Member

Good f'ing popcorn.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

I read OP as "before dumber spawns".

Good stuff, this is ;)
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. anon walker Moderator

Dyslexics of the world, untie!
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Django Member

Yes. Yes it would.

Anons: CW Anons know their shit; the climate, the law, the geography, the relevant Scilons. Listen to them. If money's needed, let's take up a collection. We came through for Bunker's doc, and for Debbie Cook. We can handle this.

Clearwater Anons: Some folks really want to make this happen. Instead of rolling your eyes and calling everyone newbies, help 'em out. Explain, patiently, what a Megaraid in Clearwater for an SPB opening might entail. If some're clueless, give 'em a clue. Nicely.

To paraphrase Ben Franklin: Let's all fag together, or surely we will all fag separately.

I submit: A megaraid at a SPB Grand Opening would be an absolutely fabulous way to reinvigorate Chanology and bring the fight back to Scientology at a most crucial time, at a most crucial location. Hell, I haven't attended even a local event since the Boston Megaraid, but I'd hitchhike my 57 year old weak-hearted ass down to CW for this one.

There are obstacles. These can be overcome.

Just a thought...
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

And fears about some injunction are irrelevant.

The cult will be finished soon. Hitting the Superpower opening noisily and with skywriting/lazers will help to bring that end about quicker.
  8. Anonymous Member

I waz thinkin dongcopter cams ;)
    • Like Like x 2
  9. amaX Member

wouldn't it be nice if we could be nice? i've lost count over the years how many times that six, long-gone CWAnons, and myself have explained very nicely about this horribly LMT injunction. i've lost count how many times we've thoroughly explained it in this thread alone.

and yet we still get this:

"And fears about some injunction are irrelevant." Yes. They are absolutely irrelevant to anyone who doesn't live here and will be rolling into town for a megaraid.

The fear is real for those of us who live here and want to continue to be an anti-sci presence in Clearwater.

What gives out of towners the right to tell us that we should not be worried about something that would severely curtail---and probably stop altogether---our protests here in mecca? They don't have that right. We don't want the injunction handed to us. We don't want to have to fight it.

There. I've tried to be nice about it. No cursing. No name calling. Yet another explanation.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. amaX Member

11. anonymous612 Member

So how many times, exactly, do we have to NICELY explain that being hit with the injunction would kill all Clearwater anon protests before we can just call someone a fucking idiot?

And as far as explaining...I already DID that. NICELY.

12. Django Member

OK. I musta missed that, myself.

If there's a way to do this without reflecting negatively on CW Anons....well, anyone got one? Bueller?
  13. anonymous612 Member

We do have a proper planning thread for this protest now, fyi.
  14. amaX Member

15. Anonymous Member

i liek the liem green
  16. Anonymous Member

I'd LOL if AGP and AO showed up.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. amaX Member

that's bucket of acid green.

bucketofacid-1.png
  18. eddieVroom Member

fify
  19. HOC Member

All users should be reminded to try to refrain from personal insults and flaming. Attack the argument not the person. Or even better, try to find middle ground.

Thanks and all the best with your planning.
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Anonymous Member

Damn, now I know what the oiliness station is for.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

Angry Gay Pope should be the very first person to use the "oiliness station" and he should be invited to troll the SuperPower opening. For the LULZ.

Wat think?
  22. amaX Member

i think it's a splendid idea to have some asshole who has outed Anons come to clearwater and let him climb fences and stomp shrubs and ask for donations. i nominate you as his caretaker and bail bonds person while he's here.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

The only way that AO and AGP could go would be to solicit donations since they rely on the kindness of strangers and all. Don't see anyone bringing those two idiots along on their own dime unless they are ready to post bail for them as well.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  24. Anonymous Member

That would depend on their purpose for bringing them, wouldn't it?
  25. Anonymous Member

Looks like they are still stringing people out. No date yet, just comming. It does not even say comming in 2012

eb652t.jpg
    • Funny Funny x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

You know, just a suggestion as I can't afford to come to Clearwater anyhoo, but perhaps the global protest should be a 'Why hasn't Supa Powah been opened as promised?' raid.
  27. amaX Member

we're pretty set with having a faux grand opening raid for the building.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

They stole the font from Flashdance LOL!

flashdance_1983_300x425_956016.jpg
  29. anonymous612 Member

What about "Hey Scientology, we got tired of waiting for you, so we created our own Super Power SP Rundown!"?
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

Poster proclaims that (real soon now, really) Super Seekrit Super Powers can be had for any culty with a valid credit card/home to remortgage. Is that a new tack? Somehow I've had the impression that this rundown was targeted only for Super Oaties. Lesser culties would surely crack or get pneumonia or something. So now it's a health club. With some oiliness tables. And a tax break. Good then.
  31. amaX Member

yes, yes. a faux grand opening with our very own versions of SP rundowns. with plenty of paper towels for the oiliness table.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

That poster says "a super fantastic, but confidential series of rundowns". Once again, relying on the public's desire to be superior, to be part of an elite group that knows the sooper seekrits, who has paid good money for the privilege.

What's really sad, is there are going to be people who pay some big bucks for these rundowns. Then the information is going to be posted online about all the confidential processes or procedures of these rundowns. Then people are going to be laughing at them, and they've just paid all this money to be laughingstocks.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  33. pooks Member

For the record. If I can gather the funds, I would love to attend a raid of Flag for the grand opening of the SP Building or whatever the occasion may be. I doubt we'd get 200 there, but 50 or 60 would be grand.

And you know what. I would try to talk my good friends Patricia Greenway and Peter Alexander to walk with me. You know why? Because I would love for the cult to try and hand me the injunction for being with Patricia and Peter. Fuck the cult. Stand up to these fucking creeps. Anonymous will help those who the cult targets legally. They always have. I feel quite certain, Luke Liriot would jump in and completely decimate the cult on this legal issue and the injunction will be lifted and all that nonsense will go away so that protesting at Flag is a lot easier.

Again, once we have the date, please alert me.
  34. Anonymous Member

View attachment th?id=I4842606342047218&pid=1.7&w=124&
    • Agree Agree x 1
  35. eddieVroom Member

Stupid question time again: Has anyone bothered to go to the judge that issued the injunction, shown him dox that LMT no longer exists, and request that the injunction be dissolved? Would a former LMT person have to make that request?
  36. Zippty1981 Member

So dead guy LRH foresaw this building would be built 26yrs after he died. Also the dead nickel n dime fiction writer saw 12 brand new "rundowns" or insert "SCAMS" then put his initials to the document.

I mean really these people are Truly, Clinically INSANE. Yes I know everyone knows this WOW these people are so off the charts of nut-dom.

Now back to your regular programming not trying to derail anything
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  37. DeathHamster Member

That would be Judge Beach, who forced a settlement in the Lisa McPherson civil case, probably signed the injunction paperwork against Shawn Lonsdale, and had a complete snit-fit when Ken Dandar got involved in another Scientology case. (Oh, and wasn't there an undeclared conflict of interest?)
  38. anonymous612 Member

Enjoy your jail.

For the record, Clearwater Anonymous has always said we will not tolerate illegal activity at our protests. We have also always said that if we witness illegal activity we will hand your ass over to the police in a second before you drag the rest of us down with you.

TL;DR, I look forward to calling the cops on Greenway.
  39. amaX Member

pooks, i'd like to ask you a question. why haven't greenway and alexander already arranged for you and others to join them for a protest in clearwater? why haven't they done that and already started to fight the injunction when the police hand it to you and your friends. (NOT the police's fault. they didn't hand down the decision. they only have to enforce the laws.)

luke and i have discussed this injunction. he knows that CW Anons want nothing to do with it. he knows all the reasons why. he knows that Gabe Cazares godson Lt. James Steffens is the one who warned us to not protest with the people listed on the injunction. this is not to say that he would not take on a case if you were handed the injunction because of protesting with your friends greenway and alexander.

pooks, we do stand up to these creeps every single time we march in mecca. i just fought off a restraining order that left us unable to raid. we have no desire to start that up again. i'm not sure why you think it would be easier for CW anons to raid in clearwater if the injunction is lifted? we have no problem raiding in CW. everyone listed on the injunction lives elsewhere except for greenway and alexander and i believe they are still in tampa? why don't they raid the tampa org? we do.

i'm actually very sorry that you continue to not understand this.
  40. anonymous612 Member

The Tampa org is an Ideal Org and was billed as the first Ideal Civilization in the world.

What, Greenway and Alexander don't think that's worth raiding?

But srsly, there's nothing to debate here. If they show up, I'll personally call the cops. It'd be illegal for them to be there, and I don't tolerate illegal activity. I don't care who it comes from.
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.