Customize

The Susan Lewis Return to Bondage Statement

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Mother T, May 15, 2011.

1. Mother T Member

Today Rathbun posted Susan Lewis' public avowal that she committed sins by communicating with independent scientologists and critics, and that she will henceforth toe the Cult of Scientology line (http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/).

These disingenuous mea culpas make me sick. Here we have an indoctrinated member of the Cult of Scientology free herself enough to learn some truths about her captor, only to then return herself to bondage with a self-flagellating public mea culpa. Lewis goes further- she actually rats out her friends and acquaintances like a scared kindergartner questioned about a missing box of crayons.

Have you noticed how these A-E Return to Bondage Statements always include accusations of malfeasance for which the Cult itself excels? Lewis asserts that the independent movement inflates its web presence through the use of multiple user ID’s. For the love of Christ, is she not aware that the Church of Scientology is world renowned for this type of deception with its photoshopped event pics and absurdly inflated membership claims? Perhaps she should contact Lisa Lirones, aka “Louanne,” who in an attempt to kiss the Malicious Dwarf’s boot in her own A-E penance has posted under so many different names that she has been crowned the Queen of Sock Puppets.

It is impossible as a free American to accept the simply outrageous behavior of this organization. I’m still choked with rage over the cult’s hijacking of the justice system in a foul attempt to imprison Brian Mandigo. It has trampled on nearly every liberty and God-given right of its members and critics. And it’s done so for decades. And with selfish, arrogant impunity.

We can only hope that one day David Miscavige will be put in his rightful place. In an orange boy-sized jumpsuit provided by the Department of Corrections.
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Anonymous Member

Is she the mommy of our favorite freak ?

[IMG]
  3. RightOn Member

no her mother is Glenis Duggan Batley
  4. Anonymous Member

Can somebody shoop that african american guy that is rogering DM in the ass behind her plox
  5. Puppetmama Member

Just read the whole letter. Truly creepy, both that she would rat on so many people and that her doing so was something that was expected of her. Very HUAC.
  6. RightOn Member

I would bet that they dangled her eternity in front of her.
    SAD they believe this crap.
  7. Anonymous Member

I love how when she was with Marty she was OK in his book, and then as soon and she leaves his Co$ v2.0 she is a total scumbag. Marty is a tw-faced bastard. I cannot hate him enough.

DIAF Please.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

Some posters over at mahtys have posted concern over Lewis,some are angry.
    Most are being smug cunts about it.
    Marty is really getting them into a paranoid state at the moment.
  9. amaX Member

I have to force myself to read their Sci shit. It feels like my brain tries to shut down in some sort of self-protection mode. I'm all for more of these proclamations though. Let the Indies and the Real Sci's eat each other alive. It makes our lives easier.
  10. Anonymous Member

Don't forget that Marty sees spies everywhere. His wife Mosey is so paranoid that she sees dicks everwhere or was it cock?
  11. Triumph Member

Davie needs to send in his top field fembot Agent.... Louanne Loopy Lee Lisa Lerones....
  12. MTeegeeack Member

Susan and others in the Cult have been conditioned (in an almost Pavlovian-dog automatic response) to “write up” any and all occurrences of dissenting and/or independent thought to which they are exposed.

This brings to mind the Stalin-era Moscow prison depicted in Solzhenitsyn’s The First Circle. In the novel, among the zeks (prisoners) are informants who scurry to the warden with any dissenting or compromising statements made by their fellow prisoners. Should the warden find the information useful, the informant is rewarded with an extra piece of bread. Eventually, though, as the novel progresses, the zeks learn who among them are the moles and exercise proper caution in their presence.

Identifying the snitches in Scientology is more challenging than in The First Circle because the aforementioned conditioning makes them more prevalent. Included among them, apparently, is Susan Lewis’ boss at Pacific Management Consultants in San Jose, one Rick Manning.

Here’s an excerpt of a letter dated 22 Sept. 2010 from Manning to one of the Church’s Gestapo, Julian Swartz, concerning his employee and fellow Scientologist Susan Lewis (the letter was posted as a PDF today on Marty’s blog).

I have worked with Susan for many years at my WISE licensed consulting company, Pacific Management Consultants. A couple of months ago we were talking about an event I had gone to and she said something like: I am not sure I am in agreement with how COB, DM is running things, like this whole Ideal Org strategy- that does not seem to be in conformance with policy to me, shouldn't we just be delivering standard tech and the expansion will happen because of that?

She also mentioned something about those former SO execs who are attacking DM and that we are not really “in the loop” about what happens in those exec lines, I told her that those guys were SP. That they were accusing DM and others of doing what they were doing. I mentioned the Freedom mag articles, etc. I think she had not read those yet, but not certain.

Anyway, I was REALLY surprised, and actually shocked by her comm. I pointed out that there are references like “Org Image” and some others that she may not be thinking with on this strategy, and there is also the whole release of OTIX and X that has to be confronted. She did not really handle on my comm. We both had production to work on so I had her go get to work while I did the same.

I thought about it a bit more as I worked, and realized this was REAL enemy line she was spouting, and I cannot have that on my lines at all as an active Solo NOTS auditor. I also know that she has never given me comm like this over nine years of working together- so while shocked, the writing was on the wall as far as someone on her lines feeding her crap.

I went to her office and brought my dictionaries and a couple of references. I told her what she had said had really bothered me, and I want her to know the LRH tech of it for herself. I had her read the definitions of enemy, enemies, and enemy connected in the admin dictionary. I then 2WC with her that she was talking like she was enemy connected I then had her read HCOPL “the Enemy Line.”

I TWC’d with her about it and I saw the criticalness and “rightness” she had been forwarding went away in the comm cycle. I also told her she should read HCOPL “Black PR” and "How to Handle Black Propaganda." I told her that whoever she had connected up with (I mentioned John Luboda – an old friend of hers who is nattery about OTV, but never goes into session to handle it as a possible source – but that did not seem to be an item for her).

I said whoever it was they were spreading enemy line, and were in fact enemies to our group. I said that if she wanted to go in that direction she could, but I could not tolerate that kind of crap on my lines.

Wow. Just chilling. Conform to my religious beliefs and interpretations or get off my lines, says Rick Manning to his employee, Susan Lewis.

Sure seems like any California employment attorney worth his salt could have a field day with this. I suspect that the Federal EEOC would have some interest in this matter as well.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Going Clear has aired. Crosspost from esmb http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...After-quot-Going-Clear-quot-Documentary/page3

The thinking of one still in-
    Susan L. Lewis. For those not familiar with her:

WWP Thread:
    Today Rathbun posted Susan Lewis' public avowal that she committed sins by communicating with independent scientologists and critics, and that she will henceforth toe the Cult of Scientology line (http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/).
    https://whyweprotest.net/threads/the...atement.88483/

ESMB Thread:
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/archive/i.../t-23276.html?

Anyhoo, she is back in. For those interested, here are her thoughts on the recent events:

Bigots and haters and assholes errywhere!

Once again, I have had the dubious pleasure/insanity of learning who my friends are. About 95% of them didn’t surprise me. But even that 5% can cut you to the core.
    Bigots grab onto every little thing they can get their hands on. That’s what they do and they spend a scary amount of time online, looking, searching, finding hashtags, to support their twisted and hateful existence.

I know this. I’ve seen it many times and it amuses me. People believe what they want to believe and won’t listen to anything they don’t want to hear.
    But to watch a few people I considered (note the past tense) friends, take a story that is lies, and run with it as truth? Well, shit, that ain’t right!
    Calling me and my friends an evil cult, calling us hateful people and deserving of being on the receipt point of their lynch mob?

That’s hate. Pure and simple. But I’ve yet to meet a bigot that I considered intelligent, so there’s that.
    My two favorites were former friends, one who lives in Canada, and the other is a Jewish man in Florida.

The Canadian not only wanted our non-profit status cancelled (WTF does she know about any of this?), but also wanted an actor boycotted, and completely did a two-faced move. To me, she thinks I’m great. To others, she says I belong to an evil cult.
    I’m sure she didn’t pull her head out of her ass enough to remember she was commenting on someone else’s (another former friend) public post.
    Plus this is someone that’s not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Obviously.

The guy in Florida used to hit on me a lot. I just blew him off and that was fine. He said, to my face, he thought my religion was fine but not for him.
    Ummm….sorry….don’t really give a fuck and gee, thanks for your approval…but whatever.
    Now, I have to be even more honest – I have a VERY difficult time understanding a bigot when they are also part of a highly persecuted religious group. I mean, I expect at least a bit of empathy, ya know?

But I guess not. He watched a show on us from 4 people who hadn’t been part of my church for over 20 years. In fact, I know a couple of them from days gone by and guess what? THEY were doing the shit, not us.
    I wonder how the twit in Florida would feel if I started to share Nazi websites and called them true? I mean, they were on HBO, right? So it must be true, right?
    But enough of them.
    So what happened next?
    My friends, the Calvary, arrived. One chewed out several people about their attacks on me. Several others told me they didn’t care, knew it was bull shit and stood by me. I didn’t say anything, but for a few days, my social media accounts were full of the crap.

I had a misunderstanding with another friend and it was quickly resolved. THAT’S proof of friendship. It’s not that you agree or disagree – I like hearing other points of view – but it’s when there’s a glitch in the force and it’s very easy to repair.

God knows I’m a warrior. I’m not always easy to be around. I’m intense and I can be rude. I am stubborn and refuse to allow moron’s to stay in my life.

But my friends are like that too, each in their own way. My family was pissed and circled the wagons. I’ve been through betrayals before but to see these asshats accuse us of what they had done? To see people believe it and spread it? To bring up the past and slam it in my face?

No, friends don’t do that. They may say nothing, they may ask a question or two, they may try to protect you, but they don’t run with it, knowing that it hurts you. They don’t post, sit back and giggle and not care about you.
    So in the end, it was worth it. I am happy and calmer. I’ve withstood another storm and am stronger for the next one, for another one will come. It always does.
    The bigots didn’t hurt me so much as made me feel disappointed in them. That lasted only a moment or two and was replaced by a tad of anger and mostly boredom.
    What sad and pathetic people they are. They live online, have absolutely no ability to analyze data, take everything they read as true and couldn’t navigate their way out of a paper bag with holes in it. What they consider a friend is far different from what I do.

Information gives you power and that’s how I feel now.
    Better for the knowledge, proud of my friends and family and love them even more.

Her twitter https://twitter.com/ijustdisagree
  14. Pity the stupid bitch didn't understand her own posts on twitter

Susan L Lewis retweeted
    37_g7nAD_normal.jpeg
    Dalai Lama Quotes @DalaiLamaPosts·
    Human beings are social creatures, and a concern for each other is the very basis of our life together.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. TorontosRoot Member

Milk her for lulz. If she doesn't understand social media, congrats to her, she is the biggest whatever she called everybody else. :D
  16. BlooAnon Member

17. Finding hashtags, lol.

Also

Her friends are the location where Jebus was crucified? R6 Implant slip there, idiot.
    • Like Like x 6
  18. Missfit Member

It's called susan's litter box because it's full of shit, right?
    • Like Like x 3