Customize

The Time Track of Theta(More On The History of Man Lectures)('88 Tape) '52

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by HAEVEN9, Jun 6, 2008.

1. HAEVEN9 Member

2. A.Non Hubbard Member

Re: The Time Track of Theta(More On The History of Man Lectures)('88 Tape) '52

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH I CAME I CAME I CAME
  3. anonyleaks Member

And for your next trick Academy 0-7 and 9 ?
  4. AnonLover Member

zomg!!! the mothership has landed
  5. .L. Member

6. QAnon Member

Yes, A. Non, and we know exactly where you came. You're going to need to clean the e-meter up again, you know.
  7. subgenius Member

I plan on playing them in a continuous loop at every raid.
  8. anonyleaks Member

What would be nice, is if you also have the OT7 C/S HCOBs.
  9. Re: The Time Track of Theta(More On The History of Man Lectures)('88 Tape) '52

93%... Can't wait to hear this shit.

Wait. No I'm not. Because his voice is so annoying!

EPIC.
  10. Anon_1HG Member

11. Tay Zonday Member

Hubbard's moment of clarity came when he said "What I'm telling you here is not necessarily true." LOL
  12. Anon_1HG Member

13. enronanonron Member

PM sent
  14. Re: The Time Track of Theta(More On The History of Man Lectures)('88 Tape) '52

Stickying this for a bit too, a mere few hours before this thread started we had this -

15. D... Member

God it's painful listening to him. I like how he goes "All philosphers agree with me" but he names none of them. And how he "tests" his theories with half assed conclusions.
    I like how Scientology runs bawwwing to other religions saying an attack on one religion is an attack on all. Yet look at what Hubbard said about Religion.
  16. French Ninja Member

I REQUIRE A TRANCE REMIX WITH THE AUDIO ABOUT XENU.

USING HAMSTER DANCE AS THE BACKGROUND.
  17. Anon_1HG Member

Clips from History of Theta Lines

This is getting interesting, thetans can live multiple lives at the same time. Ron was sure his spirit (in another body) was working on Dianetics at the same time as him and it turns out they were.... just not on this planet..... :lrhtalking: :alien: :lrhmoney:

YouTube - L. Ron Hubbard-Time track of Theta pt3 History of Theta Line
  18. AnonLover Member

uggg.... i love all these leaks, but i cant stand hearing THAT VOICE for more than about 30seconds at a time anymore. as facinating as this whacko crap is. part 3 of this is gonna have to wait a day or so till i build up my shit4brains defences.
  19. Top Grunge Member

beautiful leaks!!!

Should this tasty info be sent to those folks that attended the religious intolerance thing in California? Like the Hindu guy?
  20. Anon_1HG Member

21. TigerUppercut Member

it goes down better with some Video Game Pianist
  22. Re: The Time Track of Theta(More On The History of Man Lectures)('88 Tape) '52

All the youtube has been taken down.

This means we have definitely hit a nerve...