Customize

The Troubles of Diana Reed

Discussion in 'Martin Ottmann' started by Martin Ottmann, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Her ex-husband declared, she herself being surrounded by potential squirrels, a future SP in her current employ - Diana Reed has her hands full to avoid stepping onto a landmine:

Diana-Reed-1.jpg Diana-Reed-2.jpg Diana-Reed-3.jpg Diana-Reed-4.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Congratulations, Martin.

This is one of the most horrifying examples of a totally mind-fucked, hog-tied and degraded person I've yet seen.

You can almost hear the crunch of Nazi jackboots as you read it through, and I do not say this lightly - it's that sickening.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Daverator Member

Totally nuts. As I was reading this, the whole time I was thinking how she could just walk away and the insanity would stop. All that bullshit: for what?
    • Like Like x 2
  4. I'm still shocked rigid after reading it. You can't help but recognise that this is the outer extremity of human degradation, licking the boots of your oppressor, enumerating the ways you betrayed your own spouse and sacrificed your own well-being in order to ingratiate yourself, on and on, with no prospect of anything but more of the same.

Pure fucking evil.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. DeathHamster Member

What was the result of that letter?

Sadly, I doubt they kicked her out, but I also doubt they said "Gosh, you're absolutely right! We're totally out ethics and out policy on this. Never mind. Much Love."
  6. Anonymous Member

28 years ago. Not that long ago. Someone must know her and what happened to her.
  7. Captain Rathbun and Reverend Rinder should know more about this affair: "c.c. Investigations Chief Special Unit".
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Quentinanon Member

Larry Brennan was in the Special Unit at that time. He might have some information on this.
  9. Anonymous Member

It reads like Blackmail & Extortion were standard operating procedure from a so-called church that is only interested in money and destroying people.
  10. what a shame. i had never heard the full story before. Diana was my girlfriend back in 63 - 64 before she and Marty ever got into Scientology. It is sad to see such a fine person, exquisite poet and keen intellect end up in such a nightmare life. But she probably doesn't see it that way.
  11. Anonymous Member

All I could think as I skimmed that letter was.... Who uses a type writer anymore?!?!?!?!?! SERIOUSLY WHO??? learn to word process!
  12. Asheera Member

There was word process in 1984?
  13. Anonymous Member

YES! My family had one.
  14. Yep, my college roomate had one and I would borrow it for all my papers.

By the time I got a word processor, PC's were already the standard. I'm always a season or two behind...:p
    • Like Like x 2
  15. RightOn Member

If this is your real name, you may want to ask a Mod to change it.
    Also would she want to be added to the Big List?
    It is a list of people who left Scientology and who spoke out or agreed to be placed on the list.
    The list helps to empower others to come forward and to shoot holes in the claim that the COS only has handful of disgruntled people who have left. The list is over 2600 people now!
    Let me know.
    • Like Like x 3
  16. White Tara Global Moderator

I cant change a guest poster name, however I will quote our guest posters content and delete their original post to protect her identity just in case.